Progress

You are my Sunshine

A/N: Another chapter you guys!! Not much to note here. I took some of your ideas and said that Aaron had a music video to do in Korea. Otherwise, thank you so much for reading you guys! Especially my Soompi friends. 

Gui Gui was about to go to bed when she received a message.

 

“Gui Gui! How have you been? This is Kwanghee. Taecyeon have his birthday in a few weeks, we are having surprise party. You want to come?”

 

Gui Gui’s english had gotten a lot better since she had been practicing with Aaron and replied back “Sure Kwanghee Oppa! Does he know?”

 

“No! I want to tell you, keep it secret. Don’t tell anyone, no fans. This is just a surprise from his close friends. G.O and Seulong also want to meet you!”

 

“O Really?” Gui Gui said, getting a little excited. She had really missed Korea in the last year, and wanted to see everyone, including Eric PD again. Besides, she had been working non stop and really wanted a break anyway.

 

“Ok, Oppa, i’ll arrange it. When is Oppa’s birthday?” Gui Gui asked.

 

“December 27th. We are having party for him. You will come?” Kwanghee enquired.

 

“Yes! I will come. Actually it’s good timing. Yalun also is going to be in Korea at that time, so he can meet you too!” Gui Gui said.

 

Kwanghee was a little bit surprised. “Yalun hyung will be here? Will fahrenheit be here too?”

 

“Yes! Well, Yalun is shooting a music video over there for his album. This will be great!”

 

“Yes. This will be...great.” Kwanghee replied. “I’ll send you the details soon. See you! And remember, secret. This is just something for close friends only!”

 

----

 

Gui Gui responded with a yes and sat down. She was actually touched that Kwanghee oppa had thought of her to come to Korea to visit Taecyeon. True they didn’t keep in touch, but that didn’t mean she didn’t think about him. She often wondered whether her time in Korea was fake or a dream because it seemed so surreal. The beautiful wedding, the wonderful marriage. Gui Gui tried to live the maximum she could every day and she was always infinitely grateful to the show for showing her what living like a married couple was like.

 

Gui Gui often wondered what her feelings for Taecyeon were. Was it love? Was it respect? Was it trust? She didn’t know, and she still couldn’t answer it.

 

Was she sad that she hadn’t seen him in the last year? No. She was much too busy living her life and being busy with work. She learnt the hard way to never take her work for granted. Did she miss his presence? Sometimes, when she saw her married friends and she was reminded that she too was once ‘married.’ Did she regret the fact that they couldn’t break down that extra barrier and communicate all this while? Perhaps. She never did like taking relationships for granted, and perhaps she could have done more to communicate with him, but she was too shy.

 

She knew that regardless, he would always, at least be a friend to her. And a good friend was always there for good friends, good or bad. She had boyfriends become her friends before, it wasn’t unheard of.

 

And this was definitely going to be fun and good! Perhaps she would meet someone who was really meant to be the love of her life?

 

-------

 

Meanwhile Kwanghee was still a little surprised about Yalun hyung coming to Korea. He felt uneasy about it, even though he knew they were both friends.

 

“YA, Siwan-a. Lim Siwan”

 

“What now?”

 

“Dude, Yalun hyung is going to be here when Gui Gui is here”

 

“Ok...?”

 

“What if Taecyeon knows and this thing hits a dead end before it even starts?”

 

“Listen, Kwanghee. Don’t worry. First of all, if it hits a dead end, it’s not meant to be. Second, who says that Yalun hyung here is a bad thing? Perhaps it will force Taecyeon to confront his feelings. If he has any.”

 

“He does have feelings. In fact, that is being confirmed as we speak.”

 

“Oh no, what did you do?” Siwan asked.

 

“Just wait. You’ll see.”

 

-----

 

“So hyung, ” Chansung said to Taecyeon. “How is filming going? Good?”

“You asked me this yesterday. It’s going well, I am just tired.” Taecyeon said from his bed.

 

He was currently curled up in his covers with the light off, clearly not wanting to be disturbed. Work had been taken a toll on him in the last couple of weeks and he was tired.

 

“So I wanted to ask you, you know, since you’ve been through it, I am thinking for We Got Married, I wanted to know what your opinions are.”

 

“Huh?” Taecyeon looked up. “Dude, what?”

 

“No I just wanted to know. I know you did it for a short time, but you never really talked about it afterwards and I was just wondering whether it’s tough to get over it.”

 

“Worry about that when you get to that stage. I don’t have time right now, I need sleep. And don’t wake me up for breakfast.”

 

“Hyung, I never wake you up for breakfast.” Chansung asked, looking a bit surprised.

 

Taecyeon just waved his hands underneath the covers, signalling Chansung to go. Chansung smirked a little, and left. Progress.