Happiness

You are my Sunshine

‘I love you forever...I need you forever...’

 

Gui Gui straightened up in her seat, surprised by the song that came on her ipad. It had been a while since she had heard it, (and honestly she had tried to avoid it for a while now).

 

It had been a year since she had finished Global We Got Married. Her life was definitely different. She had a lot more people coming up to the streets greeting her....more facebook requests...more weibo questions.

 

But she still missed them, still missed him. Still missed the times she had together with him, still missed hearing his voice softly chiding her, still missed the look in his eyes when she danced for him in front of all those people.

 

Gui Gui supposed that she had been a bit too overwhelmed on the last day. Perhaps he had been scared off by the feelings that she couldn’t hide. Gui Gui always did wear her heart on her sleeve, but perhaps her display of her affection was a bit much that day. Still, she regretted nothing. She didn’t regret being on the program, she didn’t regret the three months she spent in Korea, she didn’t regret meeting Taecyeon, and she didn’t regret being his wife if only for three months.

 

Gui Gui wondered if he ever thought of her.  It had been a year and they hadn’t really been able to keep in touch after the show had ended, as she and he became busy with their own lives. PD-Oppa still messaged her and so did the crew of WGM. But she wondered whether he ever re-read the letter she wrote him as she often did with the letter he wrote her.

 

Still, Gui Gui couldn’t say she wasn’t happy. She smiled as their song continued.

 

Jandori Jump!


She let out a little chuckle and stood up. It was time to go to filming.