CHAPTER VII: END

The Same As You Are
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER VII: END

 

 

“W-who are you?”

A y long-haired girl came in wearing fitted jeans and yellow shirt.

“H-hi~”

She waves her hand in the air while looking at me shyly.

I frown. “Uh…Hi. Who…are you? Did…Leo send you?”

She then swiftly came closer and sat beside me on the bed. I got shocked but I didn’t have the time to escape so I just lean back while she leans her upper body forward, looking at me intently with a grin on her lips.

“You’re very cute, didn’t you know that?” The girl then grins widely and then grabs my hand that was on the bed.

“Let’s go.” She said and drags me out in a flash and I didn’t even have the chance to stop her.

 

>>>>>>OOOO<<<<<<

 

In a blink of an eye, the girl has taken me to a garden place where there are lots of flowers surrounding us and a pond in front of me where lots of koi fishes are swimming in glee. I look for her and found her across me at the other side of the pond, in the bridge.

“Why did you bring me here?”

I ask her and she just replied my question with a smile. She then began walking down the bridge slowly as well as her hand gliding down the arch wooden railing. She stops at the bottom and gave me a glance.

“Y-you should be answering me, you know.” I said pouting as I am confused as hell at what’s with this anonymous girl who has been killing my time with such nonsense.

“What’s your name, cutie pie?” She asks and then walks toward me.

“Why should I give you my name? I should be the one asking you that!” I answered, starting to get angry as she avoided my questions so far.

She smiled and stops in front of me afterwards.

“My name’s Kyungri. What’s yours?” She introduced.

I frowned but then answered with a doubt. “Ken.”

“Hi! Ken.” Kyungri smiled.

“You better tell me now why you brought me here or else—“

“Are you going to ask Leo Oppa’s help then?” Kyungri cuts me off then gives me a smirk.

“No. Actually, Ilhoon’s face came first in my head. But, you know Leo. What are you to him?” I asked.

“Well,” Kyungri then turns around and sat at a bench nearby and crosses her legs. “Are you jealous, Ken?” She teases.

I was taken aback by that. It was uncalled for.

“NO!” I exclaimed exaggeratedly.  “I mean, why would I be? You’re not his girlfriend, right?”

Kyungri laughs. “What if I am?” she questioned.

Then, what would I answer? Leo’s not even my lover. Jeez! What should I say?

“It’s not going to happen. Forget it.”

I got deep in my thoughts that I got startled hearing a familiar voice then came a familiar touch on my waist that hugs me closer to the warmth that feels so good to have.

“L-Leo…Oppa.”

I heard Kyungri spoke as she stands up with a shock expression on her beautiful face and so my head turns to face the man beside me, whose arm are clinging on my waist, enclosing me close to his body.

“L-Leo…”

I was too, astounded seeing him here. How did he find this place? It seems to be outside his mansion. How did he find me then?

“H-how did you…?” I asked and my eyes are widely open while staring at him, dumb-founded.

“I followed your scent—“

“B-but Oppa…I made sure that our tracks—“

“You didn’t clean it much though. I could still smell the faint scent of Ken.” Leo replied while looking at Kyungri.

Well, isn’t he a human GPS, or what? Or most likely a Ken GPS to be exact. I bet that even if Kyungri takes me to Alaska, he will absolutely find us. I couldn’t simply hide from this man.

“What are you doing here, anyway?” Leo asked her. His voice is filled with annoyance that matches his forever poker face.

“I was about to surprise you but when I enter your room earlier, I got surprised seeing Ken inside instead of you.” Kyungri explained with sarcasm because she doesn’t seem to like Leo’s attitude towards him.

“That doesn’t answer my question, is it?” Leo arches an eyebrow.

Kyungri scoffed. “I want to get him lost. Are you happy now?” she answered and Leo’s next action made both of us, Kyungri and I gasped. Leo slapped her face hard.

“Leo!” I called out of shock as it happened so fast I didn’t even felt him getting out of his hold on my waist and in a split second he was gone.

“O—oppa…” Kyungri said as she touches her red cheek, the one Leo had slapped.

“You have no right to make such stupid decision by yourself, Kyungri.” Leo says in anger but still with his poker face.

“B-but Oppa…”

“Leo, that’s enough.” I said and hold his arm firmly after I walked my way towards them during their conversation.

Kyungri then started to cry.

“I hate you so much, Oppa!” She said and takes her leave afterwards, vanishing in front of us in a split second.

I saw Leo sigh, a heavy one and it made me tighten my grip on his arm.

“Why did you do that? You shouldn’t have done that. She’s a girl, remember?” I asked after a moment of silence between us.

“Are you taking her side after what she had planned to do to you? She’s planning to get you lost here, Ken!” Leo yelled in rage.

This is the first time I saw Leo having this kind of emotion lying on his face and finally hearing his voice louder than his normal way of speaking toward me. This is the very first time I have seen Leo showing his emotions out in the open. I don’t know if I could show a smile because of it or not. But, seeing this side of Leo makes me happy, I don’t know why.

“Well, you came before she could exact her plan, right?” I replied, calmly.

“And if I didn’t? What am I supposed to do when she gets you lost? If she lets you enter the maze here, it’s hard to get you out and even I could even get lost there too!” Leo retorts back, still with his high-pitch tone of being angry in the situation.

"Still, I am here with you. You don’t have to slap her face just like that. She didn’t even start executing her plan anyway.” I insisted and Leo groans in despair as a reply. Seeing and hearing that was also my first time.

“Ken—“

 Even before he could say another word, I cut him off.

“Your face is getting red, Leo.” I noted, smiling wide seeing how cute he was when getting angry. I couldn’t help it. I’ve never seen this side of Leo ever since I met him.

“Damn.” Leo mumbled and takes a deep breath calming him down before taking my hand and starts walking back to his house.

“Let’s go.”

And I let him drag me all the way back to his home.

 

>>>>>>OOOO<<<<<<

 

“Kennie! I’m so happy you’re back! You got me worried!” N Hyung said in hyper mode, jumping and hugging me tight.

“Correction Hyung,” Hongbin interjects. “We all got worried.” He corrected.

“I’m fine guys. Don’t worry.” I said after N Hyung let go of me.

“You’re fine? Are you really fine, Hyung?” Hyuk asks confusion is shown on his face like he doubts me.

“Why? I’m not hurt, really.” I pointed out but everyone looks at me with a question mark above their heads.

“You really don’t believe me?” I ask with a frown. What is wrong with them?

“Don’t mind them, Jaehwan.” Leo stated and starts walking away, heading back to his room.

“We were so worried when Leo Hyung just flies out of the house as if he wants to stop the war between the North and South with his action. He was like a mad tornado earlier.” Ravi informed.

“Later we found out that Kyungri came and takes you away.” Ilhoon added.

“Ah! I forgot! Did you see her?” I ask, almost forgetting about Kyungri.

“No. I don’t see her around.” Ilhoon answered. “Why?”

“Something happened and I want to apologize—“

“I will never accept your apology, if you ask for one.” Kyungri cuts me off.

I turn my head around and found Kyungri standing on the open door.

“Kyungri!”

Everyone exclaimed as if they had seen a ghost.

“Leo shouldn’t have—“

“Stop it. I’m not mad about what Leo Oppa did to me. I am mad about you though, Ken.” Kyungri stated, staring at me with her laser eyes.

“Why? Why are you mad at me? I didn’t do anything wrong—“

“Yes you did!” Kyungri exclaimed that made all of us gasped in shock.

“W-what?” I ask, couldn’t believe what I just heard.

“Kyungri, what are you saying?” N Hyung asks i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter