CHAPTER III:

The Same As You Are
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

CHAPTER III:

 

“Feel any better?” Ilhoon asks soon after he came with a glass of red fluid in his hand.

“Much better compared to yesterday. Thanks.” I replied.

“Is this really blood? I couldn’t tell.” I shove him the empty glass once I’ve finished drinking up to the last drop.

Ilhoon chuckles. “There’s no doubt about it. Though, I wonder if Hyung’s blood is really that heavenly sweet just like you said.”

He smiles before putting the empty glass on the night table.

“Hyung? I thought it was from a lion’s?” I frown.

He laughs. I frown even more.

“What’s so funny?”

“The lion I am referring to is not literally a lion. We just called him that.” He answers.

“Why? And why don’t I see him? I only see Ravi, Hongbin and Hyuk around.”

“Well, that’s because he is scary but chic and cool.” Ilhoon states, his eyes becomes dreamy again just like the last time. “And I don’t know why he doesn’t show up. You sure he didn’t bother himself to look at you?”

I shake my head. “No. I don’t see a new face for the past two days. Thank you.”

“Do you think I need to test my feet? I’ve been lying here for five days already.” I suggest.

“If you can, then why not? But, I don’t think you’re fit enough. You need to drink at least three glasses more.” Ilhoon informed.

“Then, let me drink again! Make it five!”

Ilhoon chuckles due to his hyperness.

“Hyung, you’re not going to dehydrate the lion, right? He still needs to live, you know.” He says with an amuse face.

“Oh,” I reply. Why didn’t I think of it?

“It’s not your fault. Though, I’ll ask him to come and pay you a visit.”

“Thanks, Ilhoon.” I say with a smile.

“No need to thank me, Hyung.” Ilhoon replies. “I’ll be going now, ne? I’ll see you later at dinner.”

He says and was gone afterwards.

I sighed. I buried my face on my pillow and cover my whole body with the blanket.

I started thinking about the lion. My heart then started to beat fast. What is happening to me?

 

>>>>>>OOOO<<<<<<

 

A knock on the door wake me up from my nap. I didn’t know I fell asleep.

I rose up from my bed to open the door and found…a new face. Yep. He is wearing a black suit above his white polo. One of the buttons of his polo is open. His black long hair is tied at the back of his head. He has tan skin. He is tall, dark and handsome to put it shortly.

“Yes?” I ask.

“I’m Dong Woon.” He introduces with a toothless smile and bowed ninety degrees.

“Young master has told me that dinner will be served in the dining room about thirty minutes from now.” He informs.

“Young master?” I frown.

“Yes. And he wants you to be ready before the said time comes.” He added.

“I’ll be going now.” He bid. And before he could make a step, I stop him.

“Wait! I don’t have anything to wear.”

Dong Won chuckles. “You don’t have to impress him, you know.”

“Him? Who said I’m going to impress him?” I ask, annoyed.

“Just wear anything you like in your closet.” He smiles before he finally takes his leave.

I stand outside my door, dumbfounded.

I sighed again and close the door afterwards.

Dinner? Was that young master and the lion the same?

 

 

I tilt my head and shove off the thought. My feet went where the closet is. Then I open the two door cabinet and found it full of clothes. I start picking a pair of clothes I could wear. I found a black three piece suit and a white shirt hanging at the far edge corner of the closet.

I began contemplating on whether to wear the three piece suit or just wear a t-shirt under the coat to make it less formal since Dong Won’s words are still echoing inside my head.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter