Broken heart

Just one wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Who would’ve thought that YoSeob was actually a bit evil. The way he made Key agree to come with us on the trip. I glanced back to Key who sat on his desk glaring as if he can kill his friend at any moment. “You don’t have to go, if you don’t want to” I tried to calm him down. “I said I will go” Key replied. He stared at me for few seconds then he directed his eyes to his cell phone.

*Seriously if it makes him this miserable, he should just stay. But I kinda want him to go though* I thought and couldn’t help but smile as I watched him busily type something in his phone.

After our exchange of cell phone numbers between YoSeob, Key and I. We headed our separate ways for home. I seriously didn’t feel like heading home since knowing I will have to face Minho.

Oh gosh the awkwardness.

*Aish, how did things turn out this way!* stressing as I kicked a pebble.

*How am I going to face him? Act normal? Avoid him? Apologize?* I bit my lip in deep thought. *Wait. Why am I apologizing? It was his fault that I slept on the couch since he didn’t let me leave in the first place.* I kicked another pebble in frustration and felt my cell phone vibrate in my skirt pocket.

I flipped my cell phone open and saw that I got one new message. Opening the message I saw it was from Key. My stressful and frustration expression disappeared and a smile appeared on my face.

 

'Sorry I couldn’t walk you home. Something came up. I’ll walk you home tomorrow and maybe we can finish what we started today.'

 

My face flushed as red as a radish at the last part.

Swiping the key card I made my way to the front door. *Please don’t be home, don’t be home* I repeated those words as I quietly made my way up the stairs. The house was quiet so I am guessing Minho’s probably at work. But he might be in his room since he’s quiet like an dead person anyway.

To take my mind off from thinking about the incident I started my homework. I was on my last question when my heart nearly jumped out from the sound of the front door being slammed, followed by someone yelling. *Oh great. Minho is home WITH Mina.*

I heard light footsteps and sound of heels stomping up the stairs. “Yah, Choi Minho! Are you listening? I am talking to you so stop walking!” called the pissed off Mina.

*This does not sound good. Are they fighting? Wait, I shouldn’t eavesdrop…but it’s impossible to since they are just outside my bedroom. Oh how I wish I wasn’t home at this moment. Lets just say that I am a person who can’t stand arguments or fights. It always made me feel uneasy.*

“Give me an reason why you are breaking up with me” I heard Mina yell again.

*Minho is breaking up with Mina? Could it be that he found

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter