OVER PROTECTIVE BROTHERS

THE MOBSTER PRINCESS

"so you?" jiyong asked to mayong

"i dont have." hiyi answered quickly and all eyes are now at mayong which the latter is smirking at them.

" Yah! dont tell me youy have already?" bom asked.

the latter just smirk at them.

" Yah little dongseang do you really have?" jiyong asked gritting his teeth

"nega......" the latter start.

"nega????????" the other said in unisonb waiting for her continuation.

"i dont have." she answeres in english.

blink

blink

blink.........."

"YAH YOU CAN ANSWER US IN YES OR NO! AND NOT TO TEASE US." SEUNGRI SHOUTED.

mayong and hiyi laughed hard because of their epic expres"

"aigoo mainhe its just that it was fun to watch you annoyed." mayong answered

" aigoo this brats really." daesung said shooked hhis head.

"why? what are you going to do if these girls will have their boyfriends?" suddenly asked.

the girls saw the boys smirk.

"aigoo unnie they just going to make them suffer." hiyi answered

the girls looked to the boys glaring them.

" yah why is that? dont be too much." dara said to jiyong.

" kekeke unnie you know over protective oppa's" mayong answered.

"and its too anoying." bom butted the two ladies nod in unison.

" dara-ah thats for them neh? its because mayong is my sister and the princess of the triad and hiyi is my cousin we dont want them to get hurt." jiyong said to his wife to comfort her.

"i know ji but you must be considerate to their feelings neh?" dara said and the latter nooded and kiss her forehead.

" okey but i want to be their boyfriend is opposite their attitudes." jiyong said and the boys nodded in aggrement.

"dont worry oppa's that person is not still yet born." mayong answered the others just their head because of the hard headed brat girl...........................................

 

 

 

 

 

okey ready for next chapter.........thanks for the new subscriber.........