WE'RE GOING TO BE AUNTIE?!

THE MOBSTER PRINCESS

" wow what a welcome  oppa." Mayong said and smiled at them crazily.

"how the hell did you sneak to your guard?" seungri asked still shocked to see them.

" its simple oppa i make them sleep. kekeke do you think that i am dumb not to notice that you doubled our guard?" she answered proudly.

" aissht....i dont know what to do to you anymore." jiyong butted.

" aigoo oppa just relax neh? beside y-you d-dont m-miss m-me?" Mayong said in the verge of crying and jiyong suddenly alerted because he doesnt want to see her cry.

" ofcourse i miss you.come here." jiong motioned to her and the latter followed.

he hug her sister tightly and kiss her forehead. the other looked at them with content smile because they know that jiyong really love her sister and he will do anything just to protect her.

" but Mayong-ah you know that its really dangerous for you to stay here right?" jiyong said.

" neh oppa but dont worry the other gang doesnt know my face and hiyi so no more worries neh?" mayong answered

the latte just sighed in defeated knowing that he will never get win to his sister.

" its that mean we can stay here?" Hiyi asked excited.

" what else can we do your already here and beside you can still manage to comeback here no matter what." jiyong answered.

" WOHOO!!!!!!!!!!" the two happily shouted

" hello too my daughter." suddenly Mr. Kwon sarticastically butted.

" ommo i almost forgot. anyoeng haseo appa-nim." she greeted.

" i really miss you appa." Mayong said and hug him. 

" i miss you too Mayong-ah, aigoo you grow fast eh?" his father said and pulled away to their hug.

Mr. Kwon are teary eyed which making the other wide open eyes because its their first time too see him to be emotional even jiyong was shocked.

"yah what with the face?" Mr. Kwon asked them when he notice their expression.

" Nothing appa." jiyong answered and the others shooked their heads.

" hello there Hiyi Mr. Kwon said and hug the latter.

" Yah what about us?" the girls asked in unison and pout.

" aigoo unnies cant wait neh?" hiyi teased and hug them.

"yah are you not going to hug us?" dara asked to her sister in law which the latter looked at them weirdly.

" its not that unnie but something wrong. why do i have this feeling that something's that i need to know?" the latter answered and think.

" ahm im going to be auntie?" mayong asked suddenly.

hiyi looked at them wide eyes waiting for their actions.

the girls nodded in unison.

" OMO OMO OMO WE WILL GOING TO BE AUNTIES." the two shouted in unison and jump crazily.

" aigoo this two brats." jiyong said and shooked his head in amusement.

"yah oppa im not a brat its only mayong unnie. hiyi answered back.

"aigoo hiyi-ah didnt you know that your already influenced by my sister?' jiyong asked amused.

"seungri oppa." hiyi called to his brother hoping to defend her but she knew that he cant.

the latter looked at jiyong and gulped.

"hiyi-ah jiyong hyung is right." seungri said.

" just say it that your afraid at jiyong oppa." hiyi answered back.

"MWO? NEGA? AFRAID AT HYUNG? YAH!" seungri burst.

"you sure seungrat?" cl asked teasing him

" as far as i remember you almost got peed to your pants because you make hiyi cried before." bom butted which making the whole gang laughed.

seungri looked at jiyong...."kekekeke im just kidding hyung." seungri said and show his puppy eyes to jiyong.......

hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahha...................

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

woah sorry for the late update....

shout out for sandaragon-shi..............thank you very much for your comments......kekekekeke

see you next time pyong...............FALLING IN LOVE...............PS MY NEXT CHAPTERS WILL HAVE THE TITLE OF FALLING IN LOVE BUT MAYBE ON CHATER 8? AND SO ON...KEKEKE