THE BRAT PRINCESS OF THE TRIAD AND THE COUSINS BRAT

THE MOBSTER PRINCESS

AUTHORS POV

"appa why sudden meeting?" Jiyong asked to his father the former boss but he was retired already and Jiyong replace him.

" somethings wrong uncle?" TOP asked

they heard Mr. Kwon sighed.

"Appa kenchana?" dara asked to his father in law.

" Im okey dara-ah, how about you and you girls?" mr. kwon asked to the ladies.

"were fine appa dont worry." bom answered.

the latter smiled and he was happy that he will going to be a grandfather to their childs.

"So why the sudden meeting uncle?" taeyang asked.

" is this all about the triad?" daesung butted.

" Yes and no." the latter answered.

" Eh? why i have this feeling that this meeting is all about my sister and my cousin?" suddenly seungri burst.

they we're all fell silent.

"Appa wae? what happened to them?" jiyong asked worried.

"Nothing happened to them is just that they want to go back here and its your sister's decision." his father answered.

"MWO?! NO DEFINITELY NO AIST. THAT BRAT." jiyong object.

" Uncle make sure they will not comeback here its dangerous for Mayong." seungri added.

" i know seungri ." his uncle answered.

"aisht that brat." jiyong said fustrated and the other boys shooked their heads while the girls looked at them amused.

who wouldn't they already meet the two girls when they visit them at the America.

the two ladies are so lovely but to their oppa's they are so annoying brat and jiyong being a protective brother and cousin are so annoying sometimes and same with seungri.

" Appa Jiyong is right if the other gang will heard about this they will really going to have a plan to capture her." Dara butted.

" i know that Dara-ah thats why i doubled they guards so that they cant manage to sneak to come hear." the latter answered.

" that brat really is an head ached." jiyong said.

" oh i have a medicine for that oppa." suddenly someone answered and all their head snap at one direction at the door."

" YAH WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HER?!!!!!!!!!!!!" the boys shouted in unison while Mr. Kwon just shooked his head.

there the two ladies that they were talking about standing in front of them.

 

 

 

 

 

kyaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2nd chap.........