THE BODYGUARDS!!!

THE MOBSTER PRINCESS

AUTHOURS POV

"Mayong and Hiyi you will have you're bodyguards. jiyong said which the latters looked at him like he gone crazy.

" oppa are you serious?" Mayong asked again not believing what she's hearing. the latter nodded.

"but oppa it will just gain attention" hiyi butted

" dont worry they will be enrolled also at you're school." seungri added.

" but oppa those other gangs might be recognize them." Mayong still answered back.

" dont worry the other gangs doenst know youre cousins." jiyong answered back.

" cousins?" mayong asked again.

" you mean the kwon twins?" hiyi asked.

the latters nodded their heads.

" ommo, they already here? its okey oppa atleast its thier first time at the triad so no worries for us." Mayong said and she's happy to see the twins again.

suddenly the kwon twins entered at the room.

" Donnie oppa, Dukkie oppa." the two shouted in unison and run to the twins and hug them.

"aigoo how are you our cousins?" dukkie asked.

"were fine oppa and we are so happy that you are here." Mayong answered and pulled them at the sofa.

"aigoo nothing change." donnie said and the other laughed.

"yeah they are still being brat." top added.

"yah top oppa just shut up neh?" Mayong said and smiled at him but he know the best that behind those smile means....SHUT UP OR ELSE.....

"aigoo youre really jiyong's sister." dara said and shooked her head.

" because its run to the blood." the kwon sibblings said in unison and the other laughed again.

" yah the two of you why did you sneak to your body guards at america?" donnie asked.

" we're bored there oppa and besides we miss our mother  country." Mayong answered back.

"you're always bored." teayang butted.

"aigoo thats before oppa." hiyi answered back.

"these brats really." deasung said.

" so what the plan for these two hyung?" dukkie asked to jiyong.

"what plan?" mayong asked.

"plan for being our body guard?" hiyi asked.

"mwo? bodyguards?" the twins said in unison.

"why oppa didnt you know that you will be our bodyguards?" hiyi asked confused.

" us? youre body guards? wait hyung why us? is this is our initiation? woah this is more torture for us hyung." dukkie complained.

before jiyong can answered dara cut him

"aigoo dont be like that neh? and besides youre just going to accompany them you know your hyung he as really protective to them especially that mayong is the princess of the triad." dara said and smiled at them.

the twins just sighed in defeated.

" we love you unnie.' the two said and hug her.

"aigoo you know that we all love you so be better be good to the twins neh? and do you have you're boyfriend already?" bom added and asked...........

 

 

 

 

 

 

woah kwon twins in the house so thank you very much to my subscribers you dont know how you make me happy.....and sorry for late update neh? i was just busy at our nutrition month because im the one who's moking our miss gay costume and im busy also at the other competition so thank you for waiting and and and this is my update for today......see you next time.....

 

oh by the way sandaragon-shi gumawo for always commenting at my story......hope you will love this update....