LH - Rollercoaster

EXO Imagines

"Can we please ride it together?" LuHan pleaded, referring to the big rollercoaster in the amusement park you were visiting together. You were hesitant. "W-What about your fear of heights?" You asked. "I'll be okay as long as I'm with you." He put on his happiest face possible and said, "Come on!" He dragged you to the line.

The line was long, but you didn't know why. 'Why would people want to ride this deathtrap?' You wondered.

When it was your turn to ride, you and LuHan sat next to each other, all the way in the back. The rollercoaster started slowly, and once it hit the , you held on to LuHan for dear life.

You had your eyes closed and screaming the entire time. You felt bad for LuHan, who had to endure your screaming the whole time.

When you felt the rollercoaster stop, everyone looked at the last two people on the rollercoaster - you and LuHan. They saw how you were practically on top of him, scared out of your wits. You returned to your normal seating position in embarrassment, and unbuckled yourself to get out of the ride.

"Hahah, that was fun!" LuHan was skipping. 'How could he be so happy?' You were about to hurl.

"Can we go home now?" You asked. "Sure, whatever you want!" LuHan replied.

"By the way.. you're hand is really soft." He chuckled as he whispered in your ear. "I like it. ^^"