KR - The Library

EXO Imagines

Your daily schedule. You knew it by heart. You didn't even have to think. You just go where you have to go without thinking. It was normal to you.

You go to the library, get coffee and some cookies, pick out new magazine issues and books, go to the table all the way in the back, and read them while thinking of drawing inspiration.

Today was no different than any other day, so you thought of things to draw as you lit up like a lightbulb.

Only a few seconds into your drawing, you realize there is a man (note: he is extremely tall and attractive) watching you draw. He takes a few steps back... you guess he saw that you noticed him watching.

"Haha, sorry..." he blushes while scratching the back of his head. "Do you mind if I sit with you?"

Why here? You think to yourself. All the other tables are empty.

"I guess.." He sits down directly across from you and pulls out a book from his bookbag. You can't help but look up at him. He did invade your space, after all. He's really handsome, so your eyes linger for a little too long when you realize he's staring at you with a confused look. "Yes?" he asks.

You immediately look down out of embarassment. He quietly chuckles and you  ask sheepishly, "What?"

He just continues to laugh and look at his book while shaking his head. Neither of you dare to look up again after that.

After a while of silence between the two of you, you hear a backpack zipper. You look up to see the guy leaving. He starts to walk away, but he stops right next to you and taps the table. You look up since he got your attention and he smiles.

"My name is Kris, by the way. Same time next week?" He winks and finally walks out.

Well... You think to yourself. I'm only coming because I have to, it's part of my schedule. You lied to yourself. He was now a part of the reason you come to the library every day.