CY - Love Nest

EXO Imagines

You were busy doing laundry when you had a great thought struck your mind. "A fort to snuggle in~!!" You thought your husband, ChanYeol, would love the idea.

ChanYeol, on the other hand, was bored, so he decided to bake some cookies for the two of you. He thought you would love that idea, too.

After hours of folding, washing, and drying, you finally had enough pillows and blankets to make the love nest you've always wanted to.
It only took 20 minutes to make the love nest perfect. You were really happy ChanYeol didn't walk in on you to ruin the surprise.

However, only seconds after you finished, he walked in holding a plate of both of your favorite cookies - including chocolate chip, mint, oatmeal, and even a bunch of fancy ones you've never seen before. He stood in shock staring at the heart-shaped nest you made for the two of you.

You, also, stood in shock while looking at the delicious cookies. "Did D.O. bake those?" He make a little chuckle at your comment. "Do they look that good? I guess he's taught me well."

He sat in one warm corner of the nest and motioned for you to sit next to him. You did so, and he wrapped his arm around you while you leaned your head on his shoulder. With his hand belonging to the arm around your neck, he grabbed the remote and tried to pick a channel.

"Ouh~ Did you see your airing of Weekly Idol yet?" He thought about it for a second. "Not the August one, no." You were filled with joy. "Can we watch it?" He nodded in reply.

You sat there happily for the next hour, eating, snuggling, and kissing during commercial breaks.