LH - The Campfire

EXO Imagines

          You sat down at the campfire with the one person you would hate sitting with - LuHan, your step-brother. Although he's older than you, he doesn't act like it. He actually acts younger than you, despite your large age difference. He would also tease you every day, which led to your disliking of him.

          "You can go inside now. I need to do some stuff out here and it's getting late anyways." The only reason you didn't go inside is because you knew he wanted you to. "No. I'm staying." He pastes a small grin on his face and laughs. "Alright," he says, "Fine by me."

          LuHan handed you one of the s'mores you two, along with your mom and his dad, made together. You took it, even though you normally wouldn't have. There was an awkward silence between the two of you for quite some time. "Look," LuHan starts, "I'm sorry for not picking a better time to ask this but, why do you hate me so much?" His question caught you by surprise.

          "I-I don't hate you." You didn't dare to look up, but you were scared when LuHan's face was only inches from yours. "Stop lying. And tell me why." He tilted his head at the fact that you still didn't answer. "Is it because of the way I act around you?" Bullseye.

          "M-mhm." You still didn't look up. "Well, I'm sorry for that." You finally looked at him. "It's because.. well..." He blushed. It was hard to see because of the dim campfire light, but he definitely blushed. "This may be weird coming from someone who's your stepbrother, but..." His shyness suddenly disappeared when he kissed your cheek. He leaned his forehead against yours. "I just like you a lot."

          Your eyes were wider than you could have ever imagined them to be. "And because of that," LuHan finally pulls away, but he doesn't make any distance between your bodies. "I can't control the way I act around you. I tease you as a joke, but I guess you took it seriously and ended up disliking me."

          You felt touched, and completely forgot that this is the same person who pranks you every day. Actually, you didn't even care anymore.

          "You're not going to say anything?" He asked, and then chuckled. "Alright, then." He stood up from next to you, putting one leg on the log where he was just sitting. "I'll see you tomorrow. And bring one thing..." You looked at him in wonder of what it could be. "The answer to this question..." He leans in, pressing foreheads again.

          "Will you go on a date with me?" A second after the last word escaped his lips, he pressed them against yours. The look in his eyes proved that it wasn't another one of his pranks. He walked back inside, as if nothing happened, and left you sitting on the log in shock. But you couldn't wait. You ran, being silent since the grass under you didn't make any noise, and spun him around, kissing him again. You had to stand on your toes because of your small height compared to his. "Yes." You said as you pulled away, breathing heavily since the kiss was so long. "I couldn't hear you..." LuHan smirked. You played your fingers through his hair and kissed him again. "Yes," you said louder this time, "I will go on a date with you."