Kiss and make it better

Battle of the One-Shots
Luhan is an , Sehun decides while he’s lying half asleep on his lap and really ing tired because of the hectic schedule they had that day and all he really wants to do is sleep. But no, because Luhan just has to watch a football match and comment on every single ing thing that happens and give the players advice or shout at them when they lose the ball as if they could actually hear him.
 
Or maybe he isn’t an ; maybe he is just really ing obsessed with football (to the point of needing serious clinical help; Sehun thinks there should be a program that helps people get over football, kind of like a drug rehab program). And the thing is that Sehun really doesn’t give a about football and Luhan’s voice gets really loud at times like this and Sehun really wants to punch him in the face for that.
 
It really wouldn’t be half as bad if Luhan could control the volume of his voice.
 
 
When Sehun thinks things can’t get any worse, Xiumin arrives and, even if he doesn’t yell nearly as much as Luhan, Sehun can’t take it anymore so he groans and turns and puts a pillow over his face to (hopefully) drown out the noise. It doesn’t work.
 
 
“Shut up,” he groans when Luhan and Xiumin complain about a player and sighs when they pay him absolutely no attention.
 
It’s getting on his nerves; they’re getting on his nerves, and Sehun is so ing tired and annoyed and he just shouts a ‘God damn it! Shut up!’ as he sits up and throws the pillow at them and they actually listen to him.
 
 
Xiumin comes up with the first lame excuse he can think of to get away from the scene because an angry Sehun is not something he likes to deal with (he’s already experienced that first handedly once when he poured water over Sehun because he wouldn’t wake up and he certainly does not want to go through anything like that ever again).
 
Luhan looks at him like a kid who has just been lectured and on any other moment Sehun would have just softened at his adorable expression but not today and not now because he’s god damn ing tired and all he wanted was to snuggle with him and just sleep.
 
“Babe, I-“ Luhan starts before Sehun cuts him off.
“Do not ‘baby’ me” He scoffs, “I’ve been trying to sleep for thirty ing minutes and you haven’t stopped screaming at people who can’t even hear you.”
If it was humanly possible, Sehun was sure he would be breathing fire by now.
 
“Kiss me,” he suddenly says.
“What?” Luhan asks as if Sehun had just said something completely incomprehensible.
“Kiss me god damn it!” Sehun yells.
 
Perplexed, Luhan quickly pulls Sehun towards him, their teeth clashing with a very ungraceful sound.
Sehun kisses him as if he would stop breathing if he stopped and Luhan is very ing confused but he’s not about to complain because Sehun’s lips feel like wind caressing the leaves of a three and they taste too good.
 
Sadly (for Luhan at least), Sehun pulls apart and takes in mouthful of air.
“Alright,” he exhales, “I’m fine now.”
 
Luhan looks at him still breathless, cheeks flushed and eyes half closed and lips red.
 
“Now, can we please just sleep?” Sehun whines and Luhan chuckles and pulls him in for another kiss.
“I have a better idea,” He whispers into Sehun’s mouth and feels the latter grin.