The Roadtrip Pt. 1

The Sign

"Move faster! We're late!" Jongin shouted to his sister, Jihye, made a face, thank God she's inside her room, and can move anything she wants, she pack up everything and carry her pink suitcase outside her room then she saw Jongin rolling his eyes at her. Jongin is wearing the one at the left, while Jihye is wearing the one at the right.

 

"Carry my bag downstairs." Jongin ordered. Jihye's eyes widened.

"What?! Carry it by yourself!" she hissed, Jongin face her and kick his suitcase.

"Carry this and I will turn the electricity down! Do you want our house to get burn, Myungsoo, together with Halmeoni and Harabeoji are out of town, they won't be here until next week, now? Do you want to go back here without a house?" he asked, Jihye whine and kick het foot at the ground before carrying both her bag and Jongin's.

"Aish!" she shouted.

"Don't 'Aish' me you brat!" Jongin shouted from upstairs. He turned the electricity down at the attic and they both went outside to wait for the others.

"Roadtrip ." Jihye murmured under her breath, she sat at the sidewalk and removed her shades.

"What took them so long?" she ask irritably to her brother, Jongin eyed her.

"Long? Did you know that two minutes had just passed?" he ask, Jihye rolled her eyes and scoffed, muttering something under her breath, but Jongin didn't like how Jihye act.

Fifteen more minutes had passed and they both heard the sound of a horn, both of them look at the van and Suho, who's driving the van waved at them, Jihye's eyes widened, it's Suho wearing a spongebob shirt. She gulped but ended up choking to her own saliva, Jongin look at her and patted her back.

"Okay, okay, let's go!" he said. The van stopped in front of them and Jongin open the door, they were greeted by Kyungsoo, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Sehun and Miyoung. Jongin bowed as a joke and pushed Jihye inside, he purposely pushed her at Sehun's lap, making both of the youngsters blushed and gasped, Sehun unintentionally held Jihye's slim waist.

"Oppa?!" Jihye called Jongin, Sehun awkwardly guide Jihye to sit beside him and gulped.

"Ow, sorry, my bad." Jongin made a piece sign and sat beside Jihye, Suho checked out what's happening inside cause all of them were howling.

"Nothing's wrong hyung, and noona, please continue cuddling there in front." Baekhyun said, Jihye gulped before faking a one big smile. The van moved and they all started to talk about nonsense things. Jihye grab her iPod and earphone then started to listen to music.

"Jihye? Talk to Sehun." Jongin said, Sehun waved his hand.

"No need hyung. She's relaxing." Sehun reason out. Jongin pouted before pulling out Jihye's earphone from her ears.

"What the hell?" Jihye irritably said, then she look at Jongin.

"Your boyfriend is just beside you, how come you're not talking to him?" he ask, Jihye faceplamed.

"Not again." she said and put the earphones on her ears. She don't care what Jongin says, she loves this song so much.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BOkR9yIyDk

"Han yeoreum bame gipeun kkumeul kkuneun uri Meolli talbichi uri sarangeul naeryeobwah Neo-ye-ge banhae chwiihan geonman gateun nae-ge Cheomin geotcheoreom, kkeuchin geotcheoreom, kiss me" [ Summer Night by B.E.G]

Sehun gulp because he can clearly hear Jihye's soothing voice on his ears, of course, for Jongin, he can also hear it audible, but due to immunity, he don't care about it.

One person also heard Jihye's voice singing... Joonmyun. At first, he thought that it's just 'nothing'. But Jihye continue to sing and sing and he can't help but to smile to himself. He thought that Jihye's voice is very relaxing and soothing to ears.

"Will you please stop singing?! We're freaking trying to sleep here you brat!" Jongin irritably said and pulled out her earphones, Jihye made a face before kicking Jongin's legs.

"Owwww!" he whine. Jihye struck her tongue out and made an eye contact with her brother, Jongin just shrugged it off, he can't do anything now, so he just decided to sleep.

Jihye accidentally looked at the rear view mirror,cause she feels like there's an intent gaze from it. Jihye's heart almost produce a 'BOOOOM' sound. She unoticinglly held Sehun's hand, and the latter's eyes widened like an owl. Once Joonmyun saw this, he immediately look in front and focus on driving, Sehun lean in a little closer to Jihye, and raise a brow.

"What's wrong?" he asked, Jihye shook her head and noticed that her and Sehun's hand are intertwined tightly. Jihye go alarmed and pulled her hands on Sehun.

"S-Sorry. I didn't notice." she muttered, Sehun blushed like there's no more tomorrow and just nodded, he can feel his own heartbeat almost wants to pop out his chest.

"It's fine." he replied. Suho can hear the conversation behind him, and he don't ing now why his heart is reacting this way, it feels like he don't want Jihye sitting beside Sehun. He took a very deep breath and Miyoung noticed it.

"Oppa, are you alright?" she asked, Joonmyun nodded.

"Are you sure?" she asked, Joonmyun nodded and smiled to her, once he saw her face, all of the doubts in his mind wiped away.

"More than sure." he answered. Miyoung planted a soft kiss on her boyfriend's cheeks and fix his bangs. Joonmyun smiled on his girlfriend's thoughtfulness and beauty.

Little did they know, a pair of hurt eyes were watching them from behind. She immediately look outside and pretended that she's enjoying the view of the city, she then tap Jongin's arms, Jongin look at her.

"Oppa, where are we going now?' she ask with an innocent sweet puppy eyes, Jongin smiled and pinch her nose.

"To the Beach." he replied.

"Eh?!" she gasped, Baekhyun came to the conversation and chuckled.

"Jihyenie, you're so cute." he said and patted the top of her head. Jiye pouted.

"Hey! Get your hands off her, Sehun is the only guy who's allowed to touch her." he said, Chanyeol rolled his eyes.

"Oh, here we go again." he half shouted, making the others chuckled, Kyungsoo tapped Kai's shoulder.

"Baekhyun is Jihye's friend." he said, Kai just nodded lazily.

"Alright Alright, from now on, I allowed you guys to make a little skinship with her but beyond that, NO! You will answer to me! But of course, except Sehun." he said, Jihye scoffed.

"Hyung!" Sehun eyed him, it's not that, he don't like it, he absoloutely likes it, but the thing here is, it'll be very awkward for Jihye, he's just starting to show his affection to her and this is what Jongin will say?

"Don't worry kid, I will not smack your face if you do, it's fine for me!" Jongin beamed. Jihye hit his shoulders, showing her uncomfy face to her brother, Jongin awed and patted Jihye's back.

"Sorry. It's just I really want Sehun for you, and no one else." he said. And of course the people in front of them, Joonmyun and Miyoung heard it clearly, Miyoung talk to Jongin.

"Really? But Jongin, you can't tell if your sister is in love already and what if she fell in love with a different man? Not Sehun? No offense to you Sehun but, who knows, it can happen?" she asked, Jihye chuckled in the back of her mind.

*Oh Yes it already happened.* she thought in the back of her mind.

"Oh? Well, ah! I remember, Jihye told me that she has a crush, that Lee Junhyung right? Oh! I've searched everything about him, turns out that he's a nerd, and he don't study at our school, he's a sophomore student, is he your crush Jihyenie?" he ask, Jihye choke. She remembered that 'lies' she said when she was at the Namsan Park with Sehun.

"Uhh, no! Of course not!" she reason out. Jongin shook his head in amusement, Sehun heard all of that.

"So, you have a crush?" he ask Jihye by whispering it on her ears.

"No I don't!" she lied again.

"Who's that Lee Junhyun?" he asked with sad eyes. Jihye felt guilt rush through her veins.

"Oh, it's a past crush, nothing serious." she said, once again, she felt a pair of eyes looking at her at the rear view mirror, it's Joonmyun again, but when their eyes met, he gave her an eye smile, she did the same, though it was a fake one. Well, she's not a fake person, it's just that she's still hurt, seeing Joonmyun, thye love of her only life, with his girlfriend.

The van continue to move, it's for about an hour or two and they all reached the destination, the beach at Busan. As a gentleman, Sehun helped Jihye to get off the van which of course didn't escape into Kai's sharp eyes. Jihye yawn and started to stretch her body, her long legs is sparkling, and her milky white skin keep on catching guy's attention.

"Hey, Hey! Let's check in to the hotel." Kai suggessted, he handed Jihye's bag to SEhun, which the latter willinglly accepted.

"Urgh! This shirt !" Joonmyun started to whine, the air is getting hotter and hotter and his spongebob shirt, isn't very friendly to a hot humid. Miyoung check out his shirt.

"Why did you wear such shirt?" she asked and chuckled, Suho shook his head.

"It really happened that I don't have anything to wear already. You know when I look at my closet, there's no more shirt but this. And I hate that fact that this shirt have to be that only shirt that was left, I mean, there's a lot of shirts, why this? Well, I am planning on going to shopping today, you will come with me right?" he asked, Miyoung beamed before nodding. Suho threw his arms around Miyoung and he started to whisper sweet nothings on her ears, Miyoung giggled.

"Hey~~!" Kai called to Sehun, the younger one look at him.

"Look at Suho hyung and Miyoung noona, why don't you and Jihye do that?" he asked, SEhun blushed immediately hearing that.

"Hyung!" he whine, Jihye came to the picture and tap Jongin's arms.

"Where's my room?" she asked, Jongin smirk to her.

"Oh! You'll be sharing with this dude." he pointed Sehun and Jihye just scoffed.

"Do I look like I'm kidding, give me my room key and I want to rest! I didn't get enough sleep!!" she pouted and stomped her feet.

"Who cares?" he ask, Jihye close her eyes for a moment to count 'one to ten' to control her anger. She then thought of one thing... Suho.

"Yeah whatever." she just said and walk away, she started to cleared her voice and look for Suho. When she saw him, she immediately brighten up.

"Oppa?" she called cheerfully. Suho turn to look at her and give her a very warm smile.

"Yes?" he ask.

"By an chance, do you know where the key to my room?" she asked. Joonmyun chuckled.

"Right in time! You're rooming with your Miyoung unnie." he said, Jihye wants to choke with that, but she didn't obviously did it. She was just shock, a normal shock.

"It's alright right?" Miyoung asked and give her a puppy look.

"Nothing, Nothing." she said in a very.awkward.way.

"Oh!!" Miyoung shook her shoulders and smile at her.

"It's because I  thought you two will be in one room, just kidding!" she said to cover her actions earlier.

"UH! NO!" Suho immediately waved his hands and chuckled with her, Miyoung sighed and laugh too.

"You, I thought you don't want me to be your roomate." Miyoung felt a relief, Jihye smiled at her.

"Unnie!" she smiled. They all went inside and Jihye is walking behind them with a 'jealous and hurt' heart.

 

"Your clothes are really pretty unnie." Jihye complimented, Miyoung smiled at her and suddenly an idea pops in her mind..

"Oh, if you want, you can borrow some." she said, Jihye's eyes widened and she waved her hands 'no'.

"No, Unnie, it'll be rude." she murmured, Miyoung went to her and sit beside her.

"It's fine, you know. Hmm, I really want to be your bestfriend. I know you always hangs out with that pretty girl, oh! What's her name again?" she asked, Jihye chuckled on her cuteness.

"Jiyeon." she answered, Miyoung nodded.

"That time when I'm still crazy about your brother, his name was doodled in the back of my notebook and I can't help but to blush everytime he's around. Then, I came to that point where I started to stalk him, I knew where he lives, I knew how he does the everyday life and everything. Then, I learned about you. Kim Jihye... the only girl he has this focus on. His sister whom he loves so much, I also learned a lot about you, from your favorite foods to your favorite hangouts, but I didn't knew that in a stalkish way. Until that day came and all my love for Jongin was shifted to his friend, Suho. Imagine, in a blink of an eye, I already love Joonmyun. But somewhere in the back of my mind and heart, I still want to be your bestfriend." she said. Jihye was shock and touch on what she had just confessed. Miyoung... the girl whom every girls in their school wants to befriend with is right there in front of her, befriending with her.

"Unnie." is all she said. Miyoung tilted her head.

"I know we can't be bestfriends in this fast way, but a close friend maybe?" she offered her hand. Jihye smiled and nodded.

"Sure!" she beamed happilly.