Joonmyun and Miyoung

The Sign

"I think I fell in love" he said and kiss the back of her hand. Sehun is kneeling in front of her while his eyes is sparkling. Jihye awkwardly smiled.

"What are you saying?" she asked. Jihye is obviously aware of Sehun's crush on her,why would he ask her to date if not right? Sehun continue to stare at her.

"Jihye,I think I'm in love with you." he said. Jihye's eyes almost popped out on what he said. She wants to say something,but Sehun interupt her.

"I am confessing to you right now Jihye." he said,and squeeze her hand, Jihye avoided his gaze and look at the bright lights at the city, for her she's trap in the situation,she really don't have any idea how to reject a guy's feelings,and she knows that it's not love Sehun's feeling for her.

"S-Sehun oppa." she murmured.

"Yes Jihyenie?" Sehun winked, Jihye wants to jump out and just run away, she sees Sehun as a friend,a childhood friend,a close friend.

"I..Sehun ah, I d-don't err, you serious?" she asked again, this time Sehun got closer to her,until their face is just an inch apart.

"More than serious." he said. Jihye is in that part of her life where she feels that she's more than trap. The boy whom every girl likes at their school is here,confessing just an inch in front of her.

"L-Let me think first." she shyly replied,Sehun sighed but later on,gave her a smile.

"Okay.I'm willing to wait." he said, Jihye nodded but didn't look right into his eyes, she's afraid that they might locked eyes again. Then she remembered Suho, she feel bad for herself.

"Thanks." she just muttered.

The ride was finished and both of them get off. Jihye has goosebumps all over her body,and she felt damn cold, Sehun noticed it and wrap his jacket around her, Jihye gasped when she felt Sehun's cold hands touch her.

"Sehun,you don't have to do this,I'm alright." she lied.But she don't want Sehun to get cold either.

"No,no,no. I'm fine,as long as you're fine." he said, Jihye smiled on that,it's just,it really feels so sweet.

"But you get cold." she said with a worried expression on her face.

"No,I said i'm fine." he smiled showing his crescent formed eyes. Somewhere behind Jihye's heart,she just feel pity for hyim, she absouloutely knows that she will just gonna reject his feelings in the near future.

"Okay. If that's what you want." she said. Sehun smiled a little and watch Jihye's every move,they both end up to this fancy restaurant,it looks romantic and they saw a lot of couples around.

"Wow." she murmured. Sehun smiled seeing how Jihye admire the place.

"Good evening sir,table for two?" the receptionist asked. Sehun nodded and they both went to this tablle right in the middle, the waiter came in and handed them the menu.

"I'll take a cream cheese mini cake, and a chocolate ice cream with oreos. Thank you." Jihye said, Sehun chuckled before imitating her orders. The waiter walk away and the serene music traveled through their ears.

"What time is it?Sorry, I don't have a watch." Jihye said.

"It's already 8:20 pm." he noted. Jihye nodded and tap her fingers to the table, Sehun awkwardly look around.

"So? You're gonna think of it right?" Sehun started. Jihye just look at him then smiled, he was alarmed by her actions, he doesn't know what does it mean.

"Jihye, did you heard what I just said?" he smiled, Jihye shook her head.

"I'm sorry,but not really." she answered. Sehun fake a cough and stared at Jihye again,making her feel uncomfortable.

"You're gonna think of it well right?' he asked again, Jihye nodded.

"Of course, I will." she replied with a few words.

"I don't mean to fasten up everything but, I just want to know if I have a chance?" he bit his lip and hope for a yes.

Jihye on the other hand, sighed and gulp a water. She lingered her eyes around, she doesn't know what to answer.

"Sehun,please don't get there." she just said, Sehun understands and he nodded.

Their order came and they both eat silently, Jihye is obviously not in the mood to eat,so does Sehun. After that,Sehun accompanied her to get home.

Jihye lazily sit at the couch, then she suddenly felt a presence on her back, she was shock and even scream a little when she saw Myungsoo standing behind her.

"Okay,so you went on a date with Sehun?" he ask, he just can't believe it. Jihye shyly nodded.

"Why? How? What?!" he almost shouted. Jihye shook her head and Myungsoo sat beside her.

"I thought you like Joonmyun? Why are you hanging out wth Sehun?" he ask.

"It'll be rude if I rejected his offer in front of the whole student body,you know that." she said, Myungsoo sighed.

"Alright. But what happened? I'm sure he already confessed?" he wiggled his eyebrows.

"He d-did." she stuttered. Myungsoo's eyes widened.

"Then what did you answered?" he still asked. Jihye close her eyes for a moment.

"I told him that I will think about it." she said, Myungsoo shook his head then facepalmed.

"No! Wrong move right there, he will asssume that you also have a feelings for him!! Then he will hurt in the end." he said. Jihye got pissed a little.

"I know that! But do you think I can just tell him that 'Oh sorry, I have a feelings for Joonmyun, Sorry but I'm turning you down!' Of course I can't just say that! For God's sake!" she said.

"Jihye, you have to consider his feelings, of course you can say it nicely." he argue back.

"But it's hard to reject someone, it'll be my first time." she rolled her eyes.

"So you're just gonna make him wait for nothing? Think Jihye,think! I know that brain of yours will work well." Myungsoo said before walking away. Jihye was left there,sitting,staring at nothing.

 

 

Morning comes and Jihye get ready for school, she wear her uniform,her shoes,grab her bag before walking downstairs. Her grandparents greeted her so does the two handsome man,also known as his brother and cousin.

"Good morning, Jihye." her grandmother greeted her,and she sat beside her, Jongin is grinning widely,while Myungsoo is simply jut shooking his head,he still remember their little fight last night,and he's a little irritated on what she's been doing to Sehun.

"I've heard you went on a date with Jongin's friend? What's his name again?" the old woman eyed Jongin,Jongin immediately cut off her word.

"Sehun,Oh Sehun." he said and raise his index finger, Jihye rolled her eyes and accidentaly look at Myungsoo. He look at her with a poker face on,and Jihye felt guilty inside, Myungsoo is right! She shouldn't make Sehun assume that she will return his feelings back.

"How is it?" their grandma asked.

"Great." she plastered a fake smile,her hands clutch the hem of her skirt.

"It's your first date right?" the old man asked, he's not really used to this thing,since he's treating Jihye as a real princess and he's not really into that idea of Jihye going to dates,for him, she's too young.

"Yes." she answered coldly,then stand up and gulp a water, before grabbing her stuffs and went out of the house, Jongin stare at her confusingly and ask himself if Sehun did something wrong to Jihye. While Myungsoo knew that Jihye's mind is full of confusing questions right now, he knows that what he said last night to her is effective.

"I'll go too." Jongin suddenly blurted out before slamming the door behind him. Myungsoo just focus on his food and take his time eating.

Meanwhile,Jongin reached for Jihye's wrist,making Jihye scream in shock,but when she saw that's it's only her oh-so-great brother,she calm down.

"Jihye?" Jongin called her name, she didn't dare to look at him and fix her glasses,like she's been concentrating on how many pebbles has,on the road.

"JIHYE!" Jongin shouted, the other people around the street look at them and Jihye look at him annoyingly.

"Tell me what happened? Did you not enjoy dating with Sehun?" he ask with wide eyes, Jihye shook her head and continue to walk away and fast.

"Hey wait!" Jongin also walk fast and grab her arms, Jihye pulled it out harshly.

"What's your problem huh?!" Jongin irritatingly asked, Jihye scoffed then run away, she doesn't know how to tell Jongin that she just made Sehun assume for nothing.

Jihye reached the school grounds and she immediately run towards her locker and open her harshly, she wants to run away immediately because Jongin,Sehun and the others might see her and she hates it. Once she made sure that she's now carrying almost everthing of her books, she immediately run towards the room and some of her classmates almost laugh on her chaotic face.

"Jihyenie? What happened to you?" one classmate asked, she just smiled and buried her face on both of her palms, the she suddenly heard some squeeling sound, must be her brother with his friends, she sat in the most hideous part of the room,and Jongin peek to the room.

"Jihye? Hey, is Jihye here?" he ask, the girls around the room drool and didn't answer him, he just scoffed and walk away, but something caught his eyes, then he smirk.

"BOOM!" He shouted making Jihye scream and fell down on her chair, her classmates were giggling not because on what happened to her, but because of Jongin.

"What the ?!" she grab her hair in frustration.

"Sehun,hey! Jihye's here." Sehun immediately popped out and saw Jihye which made his heart boom.

"Hi Jihye." he wave, Jihye awkwardly smiled back and act like reading a book,which she actually don't understand. Sehun frown and went in the room, the girls squeeled like there's no tomorrow, Jihye focus her eyes on the book she's staring not reading.

"Jihye, do you want to have launch with me?" Sehun ask, but his hands were tremling because of nervousness, Jihye yawn and smiled at Sehun, then in the corner of her eye,she saw the man she wish Sehun were. Joonmyun, Kim Joonmyun.

"Oppa?" she muttered. Joonmyun wave at her when he noticed that she's looking at him, Joonmyun smiled again,and Jihye just want to run away and hug him tight. But she knows she can't. Things are too complicated.

"Jihye?" Sehun catch her attention and Jihye unoticinglly formed a frown on her face.

"Oh,uhh, sorry, I promise to Jiyeon that we will be hanving lunch together." she lied, just then, Jiyeon came in and saw the scene,she also heard what Jihye said, all eyes were on them.

"No you're not!" Jiyeon shouted, Sehun felt hurt by what Jihye said. She's obviously rejecting him, but he didn't show a frown.

"Oh God, okay, we'll have a lunch together, Sehun. I'd love to." she lied again then eyed Jiyeon who's grinning crazily.

Somewhere in the back of her heart, she wants to cry with Sehun's heart.

 

 

"Hello." Joonmyun cheerfully greetd while holding Miyoung's hands, Jihye's eeys widened when she saw their intertwined hands in front of her. Jihye waved back.

"Hi oppa, unnie." she smiled showing off her retainers, Miyoung gasped.

"Oh God, I never noticed you have those kind of things in your teeth." she said, Jihye chuckled.

"It'th bratheth." she answered, her eyes widened, did she just showed her lisp to them?

"Oh Sorry, It's just retainers." she cough, Miyoung nodded, but Jihye can't hide the fact that she's really damn jealous right now.

"Hey, Sehun will be a little late right now, want to come with us?" he ask and smiled, Jihye melted by that and she nodded. The couple smiled and they both sat up under the tree.

"Hey, you brother had this crazy idea earlier? He actually suggested of us going on a roadtrip." Suho grin, Jihye just smiled.

"Really? he always had a crazy idea on his head." she rolled her index finger in front of her ear, showing a crazy sign.

"That's true, but I like that suggestion of him." Joonmyun said and Miyoung started to feed him with a sandwhich, Jihye's heart crash a little with the view.

"Where's Sehun again?" she purposely chnage the topic, but this time, Miyoung is the one who answered.

"The teacher wants him to help her up to her stuffs." she smiled and Jihye saw how Joonmyun every move she makes, she never want to be mean here, but on her own opinion, anybody could say that she's a lot more prettier than Miyoung. Okay, she's mean now.

"That's abusive." she said, because she can't really think of the right words to say. Joonmyun chuckled.

That minutes of pains wiped away when Joonmyun made a move that she never ever expected he will do.

"Ahhhh?" Joonmyun is now offering a cut of sandwhich in front of ehr mouth, she look at Miyoung and she's giggling wiithout any jealousy on her eyes.

Jihye ate it whole and smiled cutely, Miyoung can't help but to pinch her cheeks then she rested her head at Joonmyun's shoulders.

"Ohh, oppa, look at her, she's like one of the cutest thing ever." Miyoung said whole heartedly. It's true, that's what she really feels for Jihye, she's really beautiful in her eyes.

Jihye blushed and hid her blushing face on her hands,.

"You're right baby. She's the cutest thing ever! I wish our childrens would be as cute as her." he said. That words stab Jihye's heart continously, she can absouloutely feel her temperature is rising up like she's sick. A big smile on her face suddenly faded. Then she start to unwrap her hands on her face and plastered a big fake smile.

"You two really suits each other." she said, her heart is telling different things to her and she can't help but to sigh every now and then.

"Thank you." Joonmyun said as he peck Miyoung's lips,then they both smiled at each other, she look away and acted like yawning, but her tears is really threatening to fall any time now.

"Oh,sorry, are you bored? Hey, Sehun's coming." Joonmyun pointed out, she look back and saw Sehun, with Jongin,Baekhyun,Chanyeol and Kyungsoo. She smiled a little by that, felt a little relief with their presence.