Who you Love?

The Sign

Baekhyun look at Jihye and then to Sehun. He saw how Sehun take care of Jihye and how he stare at her face. He only has one thing on his mind, Sehun is ing in love with their bestfriend's sister. But nah! They all know that Sehun will end up with that, he will end up falling in love with Jihye. And when they were still young, Sehun swore that he will never hit on Jihye...

Baekhyun lean in closer to Kyungsoo who's cooking the barbeque and whisper him something.

"Look at Sehun taking care of Jihye." he said, Kyungsoo giggled and turn to call Sehun.

"Sehun ah! Come here for a minute!" he shouted, they both saw Jihye look at them and wave to Sehun to go to them , Sehun willingly followed.

"Aish! This kid, did you gave her the flowers we brought earlier?" Kyungsoo asked, Sehun shook his head and his face crumpled a little.

"Nah! Hyung, I don't think I should still give that to her." he said, Baekhyun's ear almost explode on what he heard.

"WHAT?!" Baekhyun smacked Sehun's head.

"Are you even a man?" he asked, Sehun blushed and look at Jihye who's busily talking with the others, he felt so bad because he can't even give her a single rose.

"I don't know what will be her reaction." he reason out, but honestly, he's just too coward to go give her the bouquet. Baekhyun grab his hair in frustration.

"You know, come with me, give her the rose now!" he said and pulled Sehun's wrist.

Both of them get the rose and everyone, especially girls is looking at them.

"The girl must be lucky." they heard one girl said. Sehun gulp and he can't help but to feel really nervous. When they arrived at the place where Jihye and the others is, Sehun his lips and sighed deeply. Baekhyun pulled his wrist, and the rest saw them. A lot awed, even the people they didn't know. Jihye smiled at Sehun and he felt like all the nervousness just vanished. Jongin came behind Sehun's back and pushed him towards his sister.

"Uhhhh..." Sehun scratch the back of neck and cheekily smiled at Jihye, the latter stand up and wave 'hi' at him.

"This is for you." he said. Jihye willingly accepted it. Miyoung came behind Jihye and , the rest also did. Jihye smell the fragrant flowers and smiled.

"Thank you Sehun." she said. 

Somewhere at the back of that place, a pair of intent gaze were watching them. He touch his chest and he can't ing figure it out why he feels this way. Is he? By any chance, feeling jealous.

It can't be!

"Kim Joonmyun! Get your back there and stop thinking crazy stuffs." he said to himself.

 

"Don't you think I dress up like a kid?" Jihye asked. Miyoung shook her head and came to pinch Jihye's cheeks.

"Oh God! No you aren't. You actually dress up so cutely." she complimented. Jihye look at herself at the mirror again and she check out her , before she turned around.

"Okay, if you said that it's fine, then it's fine. C'mon unnie, I'm sure everyone's waiting for us now." she said. Miyoung nodded and both of them went out the hotel room.

When they're out, the guys went howling like some y models had just came out. They were all busy checking out Jihye's long legs, but of course, not Jongin. He saw the guys' eyes stuck at Jihye's legs,so he came and wear out his outwear. He covered Jihye's legs.

"How come you like to dress like that? It's too embarassing! You think you have a great legs?" he growled. Jihye rolled her eyes.

"Whatever." she said. All of them is now going back to Seoul, because tomorrow is Monday, which of course pissed the hell out of them. They all settled inside the van. But Jihye can't sit still, which made Jongin switch seats to Baekhyun. Baekhyun teased Sehun and Jihye until they arrived at their house.

 

"Wha!!! That's a nice trip, don't you think so?" Jongin asked his sister, Jihye lazily lay at the couch and yawn.

"yeah." she said. Suddenly, an excited Myungsoo came out the kitchen and he came to hug Jihye first.

"Oooooooh! My little baby Jihyenie, I miss you!!" he giggled, Jihye just let him, he's always like that, and besides she miss him too, so it's fine hugging her. Myungsoo went to Jongin and kick the younger man's .

"YaH!" Jongin cursed. Myungsoo eyed Jongin.

"Don't tell me that you didn't do anything but to ship Sehun and Jihye. Jihye! Does he always tease you?" Myungsoo asked. Jihye waved her hands 'no'. Myungsoo sat at the couch.

"So? How's the trip?" Myungsoo asked. Jihye sat up and lean lazily at the couch. Jongin eyed her and raised his brow.

"Ooooh, the trip helped Jihye and Sehun so much. They're starting dating don't you know that hyung?" Jongin said. Jihye threw a pillow on his face and protested.

"No! We're not ing dating! It's all your made up stories!" Jihye frown and stand up and hit Jongin continously with a pillow. Myungsoo eyed the two.

"I see you two had fun. Anyways, school will be starting tomorrow again, and I will be very pleased if you two will go to sleep now." he said and went upstairs to his room. Jihye got really sleepy and she just decided to lay down the couch.

"Oppa! I will take a rest now. You too alright? just switch off the lights when you got to your room." Jihye said. Jongin look at her in a confusing look.

"Don't tell me you'll be sleeping here for tonight?" he asked. Jihye didn't gave so much attention to him and just simply closed her eyes and drifted to dreamland. Jongin came to her and wave his hands on her face, but she didn't move. She must be sleeping deeply now. He sighed annoyingly.

 

Jihye yawn and stretch her legs and arms, it's warmer here compare to their hotel room at the beach. It's already morning and she saw that she's already in her own room. How did she get here? Anyways, she can always ask Jongin, for sure he carry her to bed. She started to fix herself and get ready for another day at school.

"Good Morning." Myungsoo greeted. She greeted him back and sat down on the chair beside him. She politely greeted their grandparents and kiss them on the cheeks.

"How's the trip Jihye?" her grandmother asked. Jihye beamed when she remembered the said trip. Myungsoo is also curious on what's up.

"It's good halmeoni. The weather is nice and we played a lot!" she smiled. Her grandparents felt happy that Jihye had fun on their little trip. Jihye is enjoying her pancakes when Jongin went down with his uniform, looking as handsome as ever, he sat beside Jihye and patted his sister's head.

"Had a good sleep?" he asked. Jihye scoffed and rolled her eyes, but she remembered that Jongin might be the one who carried her on her bedroom so she smiled and nodded.

"Thank you Oppa!" she hug him, which made him made a face in disgust. He's not very used in this kind of things and it's awkward. Myungsoo chuckled on his cousins cuteness.

"You two were very alike. Anyway, I'm going now. Bye Halmeoni, harabeoji!" he said. Jongin pushed Jihye aside and said his goodbyes, and run after Myungsoo. Jihye just shrugged it off. She can deal with him later, both of her grandparents were looking at her.

"Jihye ah, what time is the start of your class?" the old man asked. Jihye look at her watch and smiled.

"Seven am." she answered. The old woman check out the clock hanging on the wall. It's six fifty three and this young woman is still gracefully eating like a princess here.

"It's almost seven." she noted. Jihye still eats dangerously slow and acts like a princess while sipping her tea.

"Okay, then, I'll get going." she said and place a smooth kiss on her parent's cheeks.

'Goodbye, beautiful people of my land." she said while waving and once she closed the door, she run like a man and did her best to catch the train, but then, she bumped into someone and they both fell on the ground. 

"Urgh! What the fuc....... Joonmyun Oppa?!" she scream. Joonmyun immediately help her get up and he fix his uniform. Jihye patted the dust on her skirt and blushed real hard. Of all people walking on that street, she bumped to her biggest crush ever!

"Jihye, I never thought that you will bump me in here." he said coolly. Jihye blushed in heavy embarassment. 

"Anyway, shall we move along? We're late!" he chuckled. Jihye can't do nothing but to just nod. Then how she desperately wish time would stop so they can spend more time together.

"Hey, i just suddenly remembered, where the hell is Jongin and Myungsoo? Why are you going to school alone?" he asked. Jihye started telling him the story and Joonmyun got a little pissed on Jongin's small reason to leave Jihye walking alone. 

"Uhh, it's lucky that you bump into me." he said. Jihye nodded then smiled widely.

"Yeah, I'm really lucky." she said. Joonmyun look at her, he take it as a joke, and for him, it's impossible for Jihye to have a crush on him, she's a years younger and he don't hit on his friends. But somewhere down inside his heart, he don't want to agree on that idea, he somehow like that thought of Jihye liking him. He just can't help thinking about it since the beginning of their trip. Okay, that's it! He should stop assuming things,especially those impossible ones.

"Oppa? Why aren't you getting in?" Jihye asked while chuckling. She's now inside the train while Joonmyun totally drown on his funny thoughts. He immediately get in the train, he stand beside Jihye, and because a lot of people were inside it, they can't help but to be so close to each other. Jihye's face is inch away from him and he's looking outside to prevent his heart explode. Jihye knows that she's blushing like a tomatoe so, she snapped out of the thoughts of Joonmyun and look somewhere.

"Are you not comfortable?" Suho asked. Jihye shook her head, and Joonmyun change position and guide Jihye beside the train door, he trapped her between him and Jihye's face is obviously red. She wants to scream right then and there, but it'll be too embarassing.

"Are you comfortable now?" he asked, preventing to smile from ear to ear (A/N: OMG! Just imagine Suho doing this :>>>)

Jihye just nodded but her knees go weak. Other people are looking at them, thinking that they are a cute couple and Suho is a gentleman to 'his girlfriend'. It has still five stop-overs before their stop, and when people are squeezing, Joonmyun will be there to protect Jihye, which of course so much appreciated by her. His face is an inch away from her and he can smell his breath, which is minty, and damn! His perfume is so manly!

"Are you alright?" he asked, well just making sure if she's comfortable with this.

"Yes of course." she replied and showed him her sincere smile. His eyes spark.

"Sure?" he asked. Jihye just nod and immediately transfer her eyes outside the train. Joonmyun felt a little disappointed though, but it's a good thing, since he might can't help but to just kiss her. That thought made him again blushed really hard that even the person beside him noticed it.

Just a minute after, they reached their destination. They both walk out the train, then to the subway and walk towards their school, side by side. They were talking casually but Jihye can feel that a simple conversation can send her over the edge. She thought that if she were a dog, her tail would be wagging so hard, she sighed thinking how stupid that idea was. But a simple walk towards their school with Joonmyun alone makes her feel very happy.

 

"Miss Kim!" their teacher noticed a girl with an average height,pale skin,straight hair with full bangs entered the room silently, tiptoing. The rest of the students spotted her and they laugh on her current position. She's on her way towards her chair and she was about to pull it. Myungsoo shook his head in secondhand embarassment for his cousin.

"Yeh? Seosaengnim?" she smiled innocently. The teacher check out his watch and widened his eyes at Jihye. He smiled sarcastically and pointed out the door.

"For your light punishment, you will stand outside the classroom with your hands up." he ordered. (A/N: You know that thing from 'Don't forget MV by Girl's day.) 

"Yeh seosaengnim." she sadly said and evacuate the room slowly. Jiyeon, her bestfriend silently cursed the teacher, and Myungsoo just ignored it, it's all blame to herself since she started eating very slowly earlier.

Jihye didn't removed her backpack, she started to raise her arms and it's getting really embarassing for her because someone might pass by. But it's mainly her fault why she became late. She is actually an hour late. There's still half hour for their Math Subject. That means that she will be there for thirty minutes. She grew worried for herself when the students, also know as class 3A howl, signalling that it was the end of their class. She wants to run away, it'll be very embarassing and what the is thinking? When she saw the teacher went out the room with her things on her arms, she immediately run inside their room, which made her classmates and teacher look at her in horror.

"Uhhh, seosaengnim, I was just thinking if you can just send me to detention since, you know.. It's still early in the morning." she said. Her classmates laugh with that.

"Are you serious? I give you a light punishment but you still want to go to detention?" he asked. Jihye nervously nod her head. She then thought of something.

"I also left my ID. Isn't it enough?" she asked fastly. Her teacher eyed her like she's a crazy girl. He gave her a light punishment and she still wants detention?! Is she freaking kidding him?

"What made you think of that way Miss Kim?" he asked, and paused from his lecture, he wants to know why though. Actually, everyone wants to know why.

"Uhh, it's still early and I really want to learn this lesson. please seosaengnim, I didn't even understand the last lesson." she acted a little pissed. Surprisingly, everyone brought that lie and she was allowed to take a seat which made her go wanna jump and thank her teacher. Just in time, Jongin's group of friends went out of the classroom and she saw Jongin has this girl he's been flirting on. She sighed and caught Myungsoo's eyes staring at her. She raise her brow and rolled her eyes. Myungsoo is starting to again AND NO SHE'S NOT GONNA FALL FOR IT. She fixed her hair and started to listen to the s their teacher is talking to.

 

"Yeah! Breaktime it is~~" Jiyeon playfully hug her. Jihye sighed and look outside the window. She honestly didn't understand a thing her teacher teached just recently. And she was noted that she have to go to detention as she wish for, he said it sarcastically.

"How many times have you been in detention?" Jiyeon asked. Jihye gave her a dagger look and went back sighing and sighing over and over again. What a life she have~~

"I'm just kidding kid. Anyways, how come you're late?" she asked. Jiyeon noticed a small smile appear on Jihye's lips, she wonder why.

"Unnie! I came here with Joonmyun Oppa!" she whispered-squeeled.  Jiyeon went crazy and got curious on what happened.

"Well, I accidentally bumped into him at the subway and we both decided to go in here together. When the people barged in inside, he find me a comfortable spot which is between him. He was there to protect me when people where squeezing and pushing. I can't help but to daydream for it over and over again." she sighed like what girls in love does.

"Jihye, you're blushing.It's so cute, you really like that Oppa aren't you?" she asked. Jihye nodded excitedly, she then went to tell stories about their trip and Jiyeon is beyond excited. She is in the middle of her story when Jongin and his friends call her name, her almighty brother is leaning on the door. The girls inside squeeled and fangirl over him, for them, they were a God. But for Jihye, they're a bunch of immature and naughty kids include Kim Myungsoo to it.

"Kim Jihye~~" Jongin sang and threw his arms around Sehun's shoulder. Jihye irritably rolled her eyes and act like she didn't heard them. Jongin told Sehun to call her 'aegiyah~~'.

"Hyung I don't want." Sehun shyly said. Jongin elbowed his side and Sehun started to whine.

"Don't be a brat now Hun. Do it!" he said. Sehun took time to have enough guts to do it..

"Aegiyah~~" he softly called. All of the students inside squeeled on that. Sehun's voice is so cold, but not in a cold way, in a cold manner. It was like a song to Jihye's ears and she immediately heat up when she heard that. Her heart was somehow beating in a fast pace.

"What d..did he called me?" she stuttered and look at Jiyeon confusingly. Jiyeon smirk and let Jongin and the others enter the room. Jongin pushed Sehun lightly to Jihye and he ended up standing like a tree beside Jihye.

"Se..Sehun. :)" she smiled. Sehun smiled back and sat at the empty space beside her. The rest started to observe them. And somehow in the back, Kyungsoo started flirting with Jiyeon.

"Jih...." Sehun was about to say Jihye but Jongin elbowed him again and told him to start calling her 'aegiyah'.

"Hyung, it might be uncomfortable to her." he reason out, it's partially true, it's the main reason why he don't want to call her like that. The other reason is he has not enough guts. Jihye started to look for her special someone but she failed to find him, he maybe is with Miyoung, and that aches her heart.

"Just ing do it Sehun!" Jongin irritably whispered. Sehun let out a groan.

"It's fine Sehun." Jihye said. Truthfully, it was a music to her ears and she wants to hear it again. Sehun's eyes widened and he gets very excited, he doesn't feel shy all of a sudden.

"R..really?!" he asked. Jihye nodded.

"A..alright, from now on onwards, I will call you that." he said. Jongin smirk.

"Why don't you start calling her now Sehun? As in this time?" he asked and pushed his seat between them. Sehun gulped first before looking straight into Jihye's eyes.

"A..Aegiyah~~" he said-sang. Jihye let out a squeel and that made evryone in that room go wild. This couple-to-be is just hard to resist. They were cute as and they love to ship them so much. They were often called the 'blushing couple' because they often blush when they're together. 

"Sssssshhh~" Chanyeol started to calm the students down but when he laugh and clapped his hands on their cuteness, all of them scream in heavy romance atmosphere.

Jihye take a peek to look at Sehun. He is really cute and she can't deny it, many girls out there wants to threw themselves at him but she was touched to know that fact that he only look at her and he will only like her. Jihye appreciate it very much and she can't wait to know her REAL feelings for Sehun, because right now, she's trying her very best to switch that love to Joonmyun to Sehun. She knows she deserve a man like her, but one question is bugging her, does he deserve a girl like her? Cause undeniably it's not, since she's in love with someone else, worse, his friend. 

Every people has their own perspective of Love. She still doesn't know what was her own definition of it, but she's sure that someday she'll know. She decide to do two things, to painfully accept that hurtful fact that the love of her life won't ever ever look at her more than a friend, and move on to life with someone who can love her as she love him. She look at Sehun again, then she smiled. From now on onwards, she will get to know Sehun more and more, until she learn exactly who is he to her. 

 


UPDATE!!!!! It's been ages man, but atleast I finally updated. It's already 9 pm here, and my mom beg me to sleep early. So~~ I'mma leave you with this and ask you ING LEAVE A COMMENT!! LOLJK! No I MEAN IT. COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT! What do you think of Jihye? Joonmyun and Sehun? It's time to know who you ship~~

 

JIHUN or JOONHYE~~~ TAKE YOUR PICK!!!