C2

Eldon

 “My, what on earth happened and why am I doing this?” Eldon asked herself, muttering under her breath as she fetched a bucket of water from the river. 

“Thank you for helping, I still don’t know your name yet, mind if you?” Luhan suddenly appeared at Eldon’s face.

Eldon jumped, “God! You scared me!”

“Sorry…” Luhan looked morose.

Eldon rolled her eyes and walked inside the house, “The name’s Eldon.” Luhan swiftly looked up, smiling and followed her back inside. As Eldon placed the bucket beside the bed, she grabbed a towel and dipped it in. Soaking the towel up then wrung it, squeezing the water out a little. Luhan was floating in the air as his wings flattered more sparkle powder. Eldon carefully wiped the blood away from Kai’s face. In a couple of gentle wipes, the blood was all over the towel. Eldon dunked the towel in the bucket and repeated the step and few times. Finally she managed to clean his face, she saw the elegance of his face in spite of the frown on his face, clearly showing pain. She had never seen any other man in her life other besides her father. Eldon paused for a second and stared at Kai’s face intently. The frame of his cheekbones on his angular face, the way his brows were furrowed, the smooth, thick line of his lips… Luhan cleared his throat, interrupting her admiring Kai’s features.

“Oh! Sorry, I was... umm... just, never mind…” Eldon blinked numerous times.

Now what? Cleaned his face, oh… Kai’s body was still covered in blood. Eldon needed to wash his clothes too, but she needed to take off that heavy layer of armour first, but how?

“Luhan, how do you take off the armour?” Eldon asked. “You don’t take off the armour, no need.” Then Luhan closed his eyes and said a spell. The armour on Kai started to vanish as Luhan finished. “See?” Luhan shrugged and flew across Eldon’s shoulder, floating in front of her face.  Since the world Eldon lived in… It’s was no surprise. The blood soaked Kai’s thin clothes and stack on to his skin, making him look more muscular.

Eldon bent over and started to harmlessly pull up Kai’s soaked shirt. Kai twitched a little as he felt a sudden cold over his upper body. Eldon saw the cuts and bruises then once again dipped the towel, once again repeated the same step gently. Dip, clean, wash, dip, clean and wash.

“So Luhan… Who are you guys exactly? I can’t just help strangers like this. I’m breaking my own rules!” Eldon had so many questions that she wanted to ask him, but she didn’t want any burden him with questions at the same time.

“Well… It’s a long story, very long…”Luhan had an unexpected dark expression on his face.

“Yeah, I’ll listen to your story while I clean.” Eldon wiped the last remaining blood away from Kai’s abs. Luhan started to talk but her face was red as a tomato; she was really distracted by a guy’s body exposed right in front of her. She had the urge to run her bare hand across them and feel them. All she could do was wonder how they felt as she found herself mesmerised by the thought of touching him.

“Are you even listening?” Luhan crossed his arm and frowned looking at Eldon.

“Yeah, I am…” Luhan knew she wasn’t.

“Never mind, I’ll start from the beginning again.”

Eldon then found something more disturbing. “WAIT LUHAN! C-can you clean his… Since I’m a girl… I’ll be outside while you do that!” Then Eldon ran out covering her face before Luhan even said anything. “Seriously?” Luhan’s jaw dropped and raised his eyebrow.

*

Eldon slammed the door behind her and leaned against it. She touched her chest with her right hand to find her heart raced madly. Geez… No erted mind… No. Eldon shook her head and the thoughts vanished.

“Are you done yet?” Eldon called from outside.

“Already done!” Luhan replied back.

Eldon let out a sigh of relief and opened the door. What she saw now was a clean and bandaged man lying on her bed. Why couldn’t she left the whole cleaning to Luhan instead and spare herself the trouble and erted thoughts? She walked over and sat in a wooden chair, tired and exhausted from the shocking things that happened today. “You wanna hear the story now?” Luhan sat on the desk facing Eldon. Eldon rested her head on her arm.

“Yeah…”

Luhan’s serious mood immediately, he looked at ceiling then Eldon. After letting out a small sigh, he began.

“Kai and I are both warriors of Phantasia, the place we came from, it was a beautiful kingdom, long ago.” Luhan hesitated then continued. “Then, a horrible war destroyed and separated us. It was that nasty old hag! That Bastard took over the kingdom with his horrible orks. Ugh, ugly creatures they are. When I first encountered them, I had the urge to stab my eye out. They were that bad. Well, Kai was the king’s favourite warrior, so am I. We were the last ones standing, so the king decided for us fight ‘till the death. We did, but the king died, Kai and I survived. Kai kept me safe the whole time in the leather jar, and he… had to fight his way out… We escaped from Phantasia, we… He ran and ran, until we were in this forest. That’s when we knew that we were safe, but Kai was badly injured, he can barely walk anymore, but he still kept walking until he lost conscious in front of your house…” By the time Luhan finished, a small tear drop fell from his cheek and turned into crystal.

Eldon felt great remorse for what Luhan and Kai have experienced.

“I’m sorry Luhan for what you guys had been through… If there anything you need I’ll always be here!” Eldon tried to cheer him up and kindly smiled.

Eldon and Luhan suddenly felt so close together, a happy feeling spread in both of them.

“Thanks Eldon… Does that mean Kai and I can stay here until he’s completely recovered?” Luhan was such an adorable fairy, although he seemed like jerk, but behind that jerk was a nice and gentle boy.

“Of course Luhan!” Eldon nearly slammed the table. She would gladly let them stay. Luhan’s face brightened up, he flew and hugged Eldon’s arm. He was, really, quite small. It was adorable! “Thank you Eldon! You’re so nice!” Eldon smiled and used her finger to pat Luhan’s head, just now she felt like a mum taking care of a silly child.

All through it was night-time, Eldon and Luhan did not sleep. Luhan was telling Eldon all sorts of stories about Kai and himself and Eldon was too excited to sleep, because all the stories Luhan told her was just too interesting to listen to. He truly was an intriguing creature.

=======================================================================================

First day of school today and my dad's b'day, lol, what a day XD..... OH! I accidently forgot to put an image of Luhan's... Kai's jar, so here's a look of his jar.

(Except, I wanted a jar fully covered by leather... )

Anyway, here's the second chapter. I hope you enjoyed like the first one and subsribe~