Back to the past

trust me, i love you...

In the story beginning.. 

01 Jan 2014

Kyuhyun story,

Suju's dorm

Heechul just came out to leaving room after take a bath.

"Ahh jinja thaininae, this is new year and we have no schedule." Heechul talk with no one in particular. 

"It's only ten am why I'm so hungry?" Heechul then go to kitchen and there's nothing he can eat.

"Ahh jinja! Since ryeowookie back to his house no one can take care the kitchen, even the refrigerator is empty! Ahh jinja.."

"Waeo hyeoung? Is something bad happen? You talk with your self, bwussoeo." Kyuhyun pout.

"Ya evil, do you want to go with me?"

"Aish you really weird hyeoung, jinja bwussoeo, andwae!"

"I just want treat you for brunch since today is new year, but you reject me. Keurae, na honjaea." Heechul stick out his tongue. 

"Ya ya, i just kidding, keurae keurae, i drive, heol?"kyuhyun grin. 

After driving about 20 minutes their arrive at the restaurant.

Little drum stick resto, 11:00 KST

Shin Hye pov.

"Kamsahamnida seonbaenim.. please come again soon."

"Kamsahamnida shin hye, thank you for inviting me to your parents resto."kim mi kyung seonbae then hug shin hye.

Shin hye and kim mi kyung become closer after heirs, their play as mother and daughter role. Shin hye insist to invite kim mi kyung to eat at her parents resto for celebrate new year.

"Hmm alone again.."shin hye sigh..

 the door bell rang.

"Annyeonghasseo.. welcome to little drum stick."

"Shin hye?"

"Oppa?"

"Ya this new year, why are you here? Albae?"

"Oppa too, kamjagiya, why you didn't inform me you will come, it's good I'm here."shin hye smile to heechul.

"Ehemm, am i really that invisible?"

"Ah ye.. shin hye ya, this is cho kyu hyun, maknae, mianhae i bring him with me, there's no one in dorm, everyone just in their vacation."

"Ya, wae?"kyuhyun asking.

"Shin hye ever told me to never bring you to meet her."

"Ya oppa!" Shin hye face turn red.

"Waeo?"kyuhyun more confuse. 

"Just take a sit, i will prepare for your meal."

After a while shin hye back with a trolley with a lot of meat and vegetables. 

"Such a cute dongsaeng.." heechul smile to shin hye.

"I just grill it and back to kitchen, i can't disturb you guys."

"Aniea, join with us if you don't mind."

"Keurae."shin hye take her sit.

"Ya kyuhyunah, don't get her wrong, she tell me that because she afraid with your fans. She is an angel, she didn't want hurt other feeling especially fans feeling."

"Anieo, i just didn't into other trouble, you know i don't wanna hear such an issue like, 'after break the yongseo couple shinhye break the maknae couple' or any. Seohyun a good girl, i don't wanna hear fanwar anymore."

"Ahh shin hye ya your such a kind hearted."

"Ya oppa stop compliment me, you still have to pay the food."shin hye joking to heechul.

Kyuhyun didn't chit chat at all, he's just busy with his food. After the brunch and then their back to the dorm. Without kyuhyun knowing his wallet left at shin hye parents restaurant. Shin hye find kyuhyun wallet when she clean the table.

"Ah eottokae, this is kyuhyun ssi wallet."

Shin hye insist to call heechul.

"Yoboseo."

"Yoboseo."

"Shinhye ya, I'm driving now, just talk to kyuhyun."heechul pass the phone to kyuhyun.

"Kyuhyun ssi, your wallet with me now, i found it at the chair. Eottokae?"

"O? Jinja?" Kyuhyun check his pocket. "Ah matda, keurae, can we meet at some place tonight? I can't make it now, i have to send my mom to her friend house."

"Keurae, how about midnight, han gang? If don't mind, i just.."

"Keurae, arrasso, mianhae for disturbing you."

"Animita.. see you later."

Shin hye hung up the phone.

"Wae? It's seems like you to make appointment for a date hehehe." Heechul teasing. 

"Anieo hyoung, i need to take my wallet, i drop it at her restaurant."

"Eyyy.. are you do it on purpose?"

"Aniea."kyuhyun face turn red.

Han gang 11:30 pm

Shin hye already sit at park around the han gang. Kyuhyun come over shin hye with a little run. 

"Mianhae, i forget i didn't have your number, so i looking for you around han gang."

"I call heechul oppa 30 minutes ago to tell you where I'm waiting, but heechul oppa inform me you alredy go to han gang. Mianhae, i should call oppa earlier."

"It's ok, my fault too, i should call you before we meet."

"Keurae, this is yours." Shin hye give him his wallet.

"Can i sit first?"kyuhyun asking while he take his breath.

"O, keurae. Bul."shin hye give him a bottle of water.

"Kamsahamnida. Ahh han gang at night really beautiful."

"Em.. i like waste my time here, biking, reading, stroll with my puppies, at night of course. The air really refreshing."

"I should came to here more often too.. shin hye ya, can we be friends?"

 

 

****

 

Annyeonghasseo yeorobunn.. I'm back again? Are you guys confused with the plot? Should i continue the story beginning? Plese give comments below.. kkk.. please keep support the ff.. saranghaeo..