Back to the past

trust me, i love you...

Yong hwa story

05 Jan 2015

Cnblue dorm 10:00 am

Yong hwa have new his own bangsong, that's about his daily life. He need his friends support, he told to aoa member, zico block b and ailee to come to his house of course s too. But his hurt still feel empty, he need his number one chingu support, who really his respect.

"Should i call her? Anieo it wil be weird, i didn't call her such at a long time ago."

"Waeo hyeoung?" Minhyuk asking.

"Ya! Kamjagiya. Why you didn't knock?"

"Pha my hand get burst becouse i knock hundred time, it's seems you ignore me."

"Anieo, i just.."

"Wae? Should you call? Nugu?"

"Your noona.."

"My noona? Ya! Don't dare you call my noona, she already have namjachingu."

"Ya! Noona who you tell anyone you love so much"

"Jinja? Palli call."

"Why you so excited?"

"Wae jealous with me? Should i call her."minhyuk dial shin hye number.

"Yoboseo."

"Yoboseo. Noona.."

"Waeo adeull.."

"Bogosippoeo noona.. noona, no matter i really miss you, is there someone need to talk with you."minhyuk pass the phone to yong hwa.

"Ya!"yonghwa protest to minhyuk with a low voice. minhyuk leave yong hwa room.

"Yoboseo."

"Yoboseo. Ya! Yonghwa ya.."

"Dae shinhyeya, jaljinaci? Are you busy?"

"Anieo, i just finish my scene, how you to yonghwa ya?"

"I'm fine. I have something to tell you.."

"Musunirindae?"

"I have new project, variety show about my daily life, i need your support. My friend from agency and music industry will come to my new apartment, can you come?"

"Onjae?"

"15 Jan, about ten am."

"Mwollaeo, my drama finish about the end of jan."shin hye almost burst to laugh. 

"Arrasso, i will be happy if you can come, beside it will be a public meeting i know you didn't like it."

"Mianhae."shin hye feel pity."

"Keurae, i need to return minhyuk phone."

"O, success with your new project."

"Gomawo, annyeong."

"Annyeong."

Shin hye pov.

"Of course i will always support you yong.."

15 Jan 2015

Such in the really morning shin hye already prepare to go to yonghwa apartment. She bring a large of flower bucket and a bag of gifts to yong hwa. She nervous a lot, her heart beat so fast. She already know where's yong hwa apartment, she know everything about yong hwa. Because anything happen in yong hwa life he certainly inform shin hye via kakao talk.

Shin hye push the bell button. She's smile brightly while cover her face to yong hwa.

Minhyuk: Someone came. Somone really came!

Yonghwa: Broadcast yong's next guest has came. Who would it be? Shinhye! Nice to see you My friend with loyalty, our Shinhye

AOA: We are following Pinocchio!

Shinhye: What is this?!

Yonghwa: She really is a friend with loyalty. Our Shinhye

Shinhye: I really came here without sleeping last night.

Yonghwa: Ah really? 1 2 3 it came out well. good good

Shinhye:You're not even making a picture with a camera, but your phone

Minhyuk: Noona!!!

Shinhye: Minhyuka ah

Yonghwa: The guests, the guests are all...

Minhyuk: You're so busy now. Why did you come?

Shinhye: He asked me to come. It's not someone else, but Yonghwa, of course I will come

Yonghwa: A friend with Loyalty. Our Shinhye

AOA: You are so pretty

Yonghwa: He was standing there (Touching) with his clothes

Ailee: He kept try to hide himself like this

Shinhye: This one is heavy

Yonghwa: Aigoo. thank you

Shinhye: I thought doing a show alone will be hard. This is a selfie stick

Yonghwa: I never used this before, so I don't know how to use it

Shinhye: Your dialect has improved a lot

Yonghwa: I improved in the time we haven't met each other How? How do I use this?

Shinhye: This... here...

Yonghwa: What is this? I have to put my phone in here right? Thanks a lot really

Shinhye: Yonghwa ya. The time we haven't met each other you became really... You matured

Yonghwa: You mean I became old? Sorry, but before you leave. can you leave a message?

Everyone: A message?

Yonghwa: Before everyone leaves, you need to leave a message Here Wait a minute. Jungshin sit.

Ailee: Yonghwa ya! She's an actress

Yonghwa: Shinhye ah. You can do it by yourself. I ask the questions and you film it.

Shinhye kicks Yonghwa

Yonghwa: I don't think I can do it, can you do it by yourself?

Ailee comes with phone

Yonghwa: Thank you

Shinhye: Thank you ailee ssi

Yonghwa: Wait a minute.

Reflective plate Everyone starts to complain

Yonghwa: If there is light, then we need a reflective plate

Shinhye: You're really (stingy???) Yes, Uhm I‘m not here with my mind, especially since I haven't slept last night I wonder if everyone can find out the hidden charms of Yonghwa. This album will be Daebak and I will look forward to it. Fighting!

Yonghwa: Thank you wow Thank you. Really thnx a lot But you really lost a lot of weight

Starts to slap him

Shinhye: Be quiet! What's the use of saying this?!

Yonghwa: I got it. Thank you. Return safely Ah wait a minute! Shinhye ah! I have a present! Shinhye ah. I really wanted to give you this.

Hugging Minhyuk

Shinhye: Ah My kid. Bye Saying goodbyes

Shinhye: Ya you should come out with me. How can you have such a bad sense?

Yonghwa: Shinhye ah. Thanks a lot I'm really happy to see you

Shinhye: See you later

Shin hye then closs the door and walk away to parking lot. She feel weir in her heart. She really happy can meet her friend freely. But if she remember the day she and yong hwa shlould met and yong hwa never come, if she remember the rumour about the villa, if she remember how sweet yong hwa toward seo hyun, her heart more hurt. She just need to avoid her own feeling to yonghwa, she just want yonghwa happy even it with another girl. she have no idea at all about yong hwa true feeling toward her, because she also avoid her feeling toward yonghwa. She think yong hwa only consider her as a friends in this big industry. That's misunderstanding make their relationship come far yet come close..