next week we are getting married!

trust me, i love you...

"What is this cho kyu hyun?" Kyu hyun just smiling and motion to shin hye have a sit. Kyu hyun asking lee seung gi become an mc. Than lee seung gi opening the party.

"Annyeonghasseo yeorubun. This is really honor to me to opening the big even. Today is our friend's our dongsaeng's our noona's and our beloved actress park shin hye. Everybody claping "And the most important is... ah anni, I think kyu hyun will tell by him self." Kyu hyun and shin hye then go in front of. "Park shin hye please be my mrs. Cho." "Yes I will." Kyu hyun wearing the diamond ring to shin hye. "Yeorobun enjoy the party!"

Afer that shin hye excused to kyu hyun for go to the toilet. Just coincidence shin hye meet yong hwa at balcony when he past it. Yong hwa grab shin hye hand then their have a talk. "Sengilcukahe. Mm and congrats to your engagement." "Gomawo. When you and seo hyun wil..." "Me? Seo hyun? Aish chincha I think you really know me. She is just a dongsaeng in my eyes. I I only loving you." Shin hye really shock hear yong hwa confession. Shin hye cry and hugging yong hwa. "Both of us really pabo. I love you too." Kyu hyun pov. "Aish it's already 20 mnts where shin hye." Kyun hyun then looking for shin hye. And when he is past the balkony he see yong and shin. "Sengilcukahe. Mm and congrats to your engagement." "Gomawo. When you and seo hyun will..." "Me? Seo hyun? Aish chincha I think you really know me. She is just a dongsaeng in my eyes. I i only loving you. Kyu hyun saw shin hye hugging yong hwa but what make him really shock is shin hye confession. Kyu hyun really disappointed and leave both of them. Shin hye pov. I'm imidiatly realese yong warm body. "I love you too but it's too late for us. 3years I found kyu hyun really nice to me." "Arraso. Everybody already know your engagement that cannt taking back. But trust me I always in your side." "Gomawo. I have to back maybe kyu hyun looking for me." The party was end. Kyu hyun send shin hye to her apartment. "Next week we are getting married." "Mwo??"shin hye really shock. "Trust me it's for our goodness." "But it's to hurry." Kyu hyun just say nothing then leave. "Mianhae shin I don't want yong hwa take you back."