Married shin hye pov

trust me, i love you...

01 March 2017

Lotte hotel room no. 517.

Shin hye already in her room with her stylist jenny oenni, with a patient and really careful jenny oenni doing her job to shin hye face. Shin hye not yet wear her wedding gown, she only wear a kimono. Her hair done with a beautiful hair braid style.

"Shin hye ya, i don't believe i do make up for you for wedding event, jinja wedding event."

"Waeo you don't believe oenni? I'm a woman now."

"Arrasso, but it's too fast, I'm even not aware at all you have deep relationship with suju maknae."

"Kyuhyun oenni.."

"Dae.. are you happy shin hye ya?"

"I need to married oenni, kyuhyun purpose me in a sweet way. I can't say no."

"But i just think there's something wrong, i don't know i just, please don't make a wrong decision. You are sweet angel, you deserve better."

"Nugu? Yonghwa?"shin hye asking with a smile.

"Your make up done, your hair done, i will help you wearing your wedding gown your crown and heels."

2 hours later shin hye really done. Her appa already wait for her in front of her room.

"Appa.. eottae?"shin hye smile shyly. 

"Uri dall always beautiful."shin hye appa almost drop a tear of joy. "Should we going now?"

"Keurae appa."

Shin hye and her appa enter the venue and walking together to altar. Shin hye smile brightly to her husband to be. Kyuhyun such a prince waiting his princess, wearing black tuxedo.

After kyuhyun vow their celebrate their wedding with other guest. Shin hye called her stylist to accompanying her to rest room.

"Oenni, i think i need to go to rest room."

"Keurae, just tell your husband."

"Kyuhyunah, i need go to rest room for a while."

"Keurae, oenni, take care of Her."

Shin hye and her stylist then go to rest room. But shin hye saw yong hwa standing alone at balcony with a glass of wine.

"Yong hwa ya.."

"Wae you break our promise?"

"Mianhae yong everything too late.. you know me so well right, the other felling is my priority, my family, kyuhyun family, my fans, kyuhyun fans, if i take it back too many feeling will hurt. I can't do anything."shin hye tears drop.

"Have you ever think about my feeling shin? Our felling? Our happiness? You never love me right?"

"It's not like that, i hurt too, i will start to try to love him, his my husband now. That's the fact. Mian, mianhae."

Shin hye just straight to rest room and cry heavily. 

"Eottokae? Eottokae?"shin hye sobbing hard.