Two

Forever Mine
 
 
"Just let me be with you.. Just one more day.."
 
 
 
 
 
"One more day..."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"No! No! Don't go!"
 
 
 
 
 
The figure.. It become smaller... Or farther... I can't see him clearly.. But his voice... Loud enough for me to hear it. As if he was next to me. Whispering. 
 
My eyes. I'm sure that I had them opened wide. But it feels like I'm going to blind. No. No. Please. 
 
I want to speak out, but... I can't. My voice. It gone. It feels like a heavy stone being stuffed inside my windpipe. My heart. It's painful. Like a hundred of arrows stabbed into it at the same time. I hardly could breath. My eyes turned warmer and my vision became blurry. My heart. Another feel of pain, but it's heavier this time. Deeper. It was unbearable when I see the figure that felt far from me, approaching closer right now. As if he was stepping nearer toward me. Later I realised next, I already stood on my knees. They became jelly. If it wasn't because of my steady hands, standing still to prevent me from reaching the ground, I'll be lying on the ground right now. 
 
Right then, I started to have my blurry eyes to adjust with the scenery around me. Suddenly I felt cold. Cold enough to freeze the hell out of my spine. I don't feel any wind that blew anywhere but still, it was cold. Hellish cold. I started to give myself a warm embrace around me and my body shivered. Hardly. I closed my eyes, and warm tears abducted from the brim of my eyes. I felt scared of something. But no matter how hard I questioned myself of what scaring the out of me, I see nothing but opaque vision that prevent me from seeing and knowing what was behind it. Tears keep running out. Away from my  eyes. And all in sudden, there was something that attacked my heart. My vulnerable heart.
 
A feeling of loss. Emptiness. A regret, something that I don't want to remember. It's hurt me when I recall of it. It hurts me a lot. Until now. 
 
An endless regret. A big mistake that I did without even considering the consequences I had to confront over with. It hurts my soul so much that I need my entire life to recover it. Or maybe never. For all this time I live my life, I never felt something like this, and I suffer the most when I had to live with it. Sometimes, I really wanted to run into my apartment kitchen, pull over the utensil drawer, grab a knife and pierce it straight into my heart. I can't do this. I can't live any longer. I had no one else. I can't live with that very one stupid move I ever made. I feel like I was actually a zombie, a flesh without soul. A walking dead. I really want to put an end for my life. But, there is one thing that stopped me. 
 
 
A light. 
 
 
 
A light that suddenly come into my darken life. For all these years I've been blinding around until the light came. My life was enlightened by it. 
 
In my tears, I still managed to smile.
 
 
 
Sehun.
 
 
 
Everything was changed when I found him. Among the abandoned pitiful and unlucky kids, I saw him. He was different. And I felt different.
 
When Sehun with me, my life turned better. Maybe not that thoroughly was, but it turns better. 
 
Sehun. I have no one else but him. And I'm not going to let you go. Never.
 
I love you, son.
 
 
 
 
 
In the middle of my sobs and my rememberance on my son, Sehun, I felt a pair of warm hands were caressing my cheeks. My eyes that shut close were opened wide again. In surprise. Slowly I looked up to see who is it and I saw a face. In front of me. But I couldn't look at him clearly due to me blurry tearful eyes, but one thing I recognised. Was his smile.
 
 
 
Yes. His smile.
 
 
 
"Have I told you that your handsome face looks ugly if you cried, jagiya?"
 
 
 
 
The man said. 
 
 
 
Jagiya?
 
 
 
Only one person will call me that.
 
How I miss to hear him call me that again. No one but him. I closed my eyes again and reopened it. 
 
He's still there. As close as ever. He was so close that I could feel his nose brushed against mine. So close that I can feel the contact between our foreheads. So close that I could feel his warm breath on my skin. So damn close that I could feel his lips onto mine. 
 
 
 
"As long that I'm with you, everything will be okay." 
 
 
 
 
This time my vision become clear. Crystal clear. And my eyes widened. I looked into his beautiful eyes. I craved for them. Those eyes with that loving stare. Full of affection. 
 
 
Without I even aware of, I smiled at him and so did he.
Tears keep streaming out and a smooth thumb wiped it from my face.
 
 
"Have faith on yourself, jagiya."
 
 
 
He always say that to me. No matter how hard I've been living with my life, he will always recite out those words. Like a chant, it will driven my strong will to overcome anything that approach me and when I was unamble to hear it again, I became weaker.
 
 
I need you. I need you, please.
 
 
 
 
 
"Please, come back to me."
 
 
 
 
____________________
 
 
 
 
 
"Daddy!"
 
 
 
 
My eyes twitched open in reflex. For a moment, I can't accustom myself with my surrounding and my head feels like thousand needles striked into it simultaneously. I freed my hand to reach over my head and I slightly gave a massage on my forehead. Geez. It damn hurt.
 
 
 
"Daddy!"
 
 
 
I widened my eyes and I stretched my neck, lifting my head up slightly in over 40 degree, only to see a small boy sitting at the brim of my bed.
 
I sighed and  repose my position. I sat up with my back straightened as I throw a lazy stare onto my boy's bright figure.
 
"What is it, Sehun?" I said while I wiped my face with both of my hands. And the said boy, Sehun squeaked a little before he threw himself  toward me that I frantically caught him into my embrace. 
 
"Good morning!" He wished out loud, well, almost a scream into my ears. My dizzy head had became dizzier, and thanks to Sehun.
 
"Well, good morning too." I managed to say and I chuckled a little when Sehun pecked me on my left cheek with his small arms lingering around my neck.
 
"Daddy! I want waffle!" 
 
I kissed his forehead before I forcefully got myself up from my sweet bed with Sehun in my arms, carefully so that the little boy won't slipped out. 
 
My head still in pain but what can I do if Sehun is the reason I need to get up then? After 'he' gone, I got no one else that I care for than Sehun.
 
 
Chanyeol? Honestly, I have nohing for him. Well, actually I do but I just care about him. Nohing more.
 
 
So, I went into our kitchen and placed Sehun down on his usual seat. I reached into the kitchen cupboard and drew out some ingredients for me able to make Sehun's waffle.
 
 
Sehun faithfully stared at me while I'm doing my job.
 
 
 
 
Everything was quiet. Until,
 
 
 
 
 
"Daddy, why Uncle Yeol hates me a lot?"
 
 
 
 
 
 
____________________
 
 
CLIFFHANGER!!! hahahaha sorryyyyy for the late update!! T..T
 
pleaseee tell me that you still remember me, your worst author and this story??!! huwwaaa~~~ mianeyo! but i've been busy with exams. and if this chapter is tooooooo shorttt ( because seriously I think it is ) I AM VERYY SORRYYY... 
 
P/S i'll be deleting those polls and teasers okai?? hehe... thanks for those who already read it and response to it.. I appreciate you guys.. please stay tuned with this story or else there will be no more kairis fpr you guys... hehehe jkjk.. :3
 
 
 
 
 
thank you <3 love you all and big love and thanks for houkigumo for making this story a wonderful poster hehe *^*
 
 
 
anddddd what do you guys think about this story poster?? c'mon tell me.. hehehehe