Three

Forever Mine
 
 
Guys.. Hi.. Hey, I think it is much better for me not to put this story in anyone point of view because some confusion might occured. So from now on, starting from this chapter, starting from the moment you done reading this sentence, this story will be completely narrated by me, the third party. Hehe enjoy. :)
 
 
 
 
___________________
 
Kris threw his keychain onto the couch as he next settled himself on it. He exhaled heavy sighs  severally before he slightly twitched himself a bit in surprise when he felt  his phone vibrated from his trousers left pocket. Another sigh exhaled by him before he massaged his forehead. He purposely didn't answer the call and let it vibrate for a minute until it finally stopped. Not until he managed to get up from the couch, the phone vibrated again. Same caller. This time, Kris hesitately answered the call.
 
 
 
"Hey." He said as he scratched his eyebrow with his other index finger.
 
 
 
"Hey, what took you so long for answering my call just now?"
 
 
 
Darn. He sounded mad. Kris silently thought. Kris pulled away his phone from his ears and cupped his phone speaker as he silently hissed.
 
 
 
He then back to the line.
 
 
 
"Sorry. It's ah... I just got returned from sending Sehun--"
 
 
"Can you please--" Chanyeol chimed in into Kris' dialogue in a totally annoyed tone with loud voice. Kris eventually stopped, so do Chanyeol. Kris swore he could hear Chanyeol's heavy breath.
 
 
 
"Can you please do not mention that name when I'm with you? That name is a headache." Chanyeol said and Kris pretty sure that he heard the other guy had his statement clearly as crystal. 
 
 
 
"Listen, Yeol. I don't know what makes you think that Sehu--"
 
 
"Don't! I say don't Kris! You heard me, right? Don't ever mention that name." 
 
 
 
Kris' eyes bulged and rounded like his cousin's eyes (which you will soon meet) 
 
 
 
"Wha-- Erghh. Okay." Kris had been always aware that who is the dominant one in their relationship between him and Chanyeol. And he also always aware that Chanyeol was the one. Kris doesn't want to make things harder that he ends up to surrender in any unnecessary matters with Chanyeol. Chnayeol was somehow... childish in person. And pretty bad in handling temper. What a scary mix.
 
 
 
"I don't want to know anything about that kid. I'm calling you right now is just to ask how are you. So, please. Don't make me suddenly got that stupid vision of your son inside my head." Chanyeol said annoyingly. And once again, Kris widened his eyes. Not forget to mention about Chanyeol's mouth too. No point to give this worthless conversation any longer, Kris made a brilliant move by changing the topic. "So, how's your job?"
 
 
"You can't believe how the day I had today. So terrible." Chanyeol brought it all up. Kris smirked at Chanyeol's blabbering. Sounds perfectly like a girl. A spoiled girl. Only with hoarse voice. It's been a long time since Kris last dated a girl. Everything changed when he started to try new thing like dating a guy. At first he thought it was impossible since he was surely aware that he is a straight guy. But then, he met one guy that changed everything that proved his ideals were wrong. Kris quickly washed an image away from his head. Remembering that face will only hurt himself.
 
 
 
Kris stole a glance from a wall clock above his height. "But, Yeol, it's still 8 in the morning here." Kris stated innocently and Chanyeol hissed in the end of the line. "Gosh Kris, what turns you this foolish? I'm in Dubai, for God sake!" Chanyeol hissed again. Kris almost burst himself in laugh when he reminded of Chanyeol's whereabout right now. What a fool out of him. "Oh, I'm sorry, Yeol. It's just that I'm wholy tired and exhausted right now. 
 
 
 
"Geez, it's almost midnight in here. That little puny pipsqueak already made you forget a lot of things already."
 
 
 
Afraid with the possibility of Chanyeol hurting his heart again, Kris spoke, "I thought you don't want to think about him again."
 
 
 
"Oh yes you're right. Such a pain in the . By the way, I'm going home precisely 7 days from now, just for your information."
 
 
 
"Okay, then. Call me if you need anything else." Kris then had his eyes frown.
 
 
"I bet the bill of you calling out of region number might be quite expensive, aye?"
 
 
"Oh yes it is. So I need a sleep now, and I'm going yo hang up the call now."
 
 
 
"Okay, good night then, Yeol."
 
 
 
"Good night too-- Oh I mean good morning."
 
 
Tut. Tut.
 
 
 
 
Kris pulled away the phone and stared at the screen. How simple and lifeless their relationship is? Honestly, when Kris says he got nothing for Chanyeol, he meant it. The first one year they dated, everything went so fine but started the moment Kris left his former spouse, everything changed. At first, Kris thought it was just because he was too guilty for letting him go and went to Chanyeol. But on second thought, it wan't just a normal regret. It was an immortal regret. A biggest regret that a badass like him had ever done. And when he gave another thought, Chanyeol was like dispalying the sweetest part of him so that Kris would have the guts to leave the another guy, and when that agenda successed, he another leaf of his personality. Kris shook his head then. Let's not talk about that. He thought.
 
 
 
 
____
 
 
 
 
 
Kris was about to sit on his leathered chair in his office, his phone vibrated again. Kris frowned when he saw an unfamiliar number displayed on his screen of his phone. He answered the call but the caller cut off the line. Kris frowned and stared at the screen once again, blankly. What punks are playing with his number right now.
 
 
 
Kris sighed and settled himself on his chair again. Then, few minutes later, while he was immeresed in doing his paperwork, his telecom in the centre of his wide desk beeped. He pressed a button. "Yes?" 
 
 
"Sir, Mr Do wanted to meet you." His secretary informed and Kris tilted his head in a moment for a thought. "Let him in."
 
 
 
Few seconds later, he heard the knocking sounds from the door of his office. "Come in, Kyungsoo." He said without shifting his sight of his paperworks. The door squeaked open and a man, obviously smaller than Kris in size with dark red coloured hair, stepped into Kris' office. A wide grin was painted on his reddish lips. "Hey there, cousin!"
 
 
 
Kris lifted his hand to reply Kyungsoo's greet and get back on work.
 
 
 
"What's up gipsy?" Kris said with a devilish smile on his lips, making Kyungsoo bright face sudenly faded. 
 
 
 
"Alright, remind me how enthusiast I was to meet up my long lost cousin for almost 5 years and damn, the moment you called that freaking name of mine made me lost inerest to reunite with you, hyung." Kyungsoo uttered as he placed himself onto one of the guest chair infront of Kris'. His big eyes wandered around the huge office owned by the CEO of that company. Kris laughed. "Thanks for reminding such a sweet nostalgia, dude."
 
 
 
"Hey, speaking of nolstalgia, where's that adorable boyfriend of yours? Jongin if I wasn't mistaken his name. Yeah, where's he?" Kyungsoo asked in delight. Kris' hands stopped it doings immediately as that name surfed out from Kyungsoo's lips. He took a deep breath before slowly continuing his job.
 
 
 
 
"We broke up almost 3 years ago." Calmly, he replied.
 
 
 
 
"Seriously, dude? Oh my God, I think I know that you're the one who asked for separation, right?" Kyungsoo's eyes widened displaying his motto image. Kris replied nothing but slowly, he forcefully gave in and nodded. "Yes, it's me then what?"
 
 
 
"Hyung, you're the stupidest man I ever met. I mean, Jonghyun was a great guy!" Kyungsoo spurted out confidently and Kris scoffed blatantly on his statement. "Oh God, please Kyungsoo. You even mentioned his name wrongly, though how'd you know he's a great and adorable guy?" Kris slightly threw his pen on the desk and paid attention Kyungsoo's rather idiotic face.
 
 
 
 
"Ah who cares? As long as we both know that err.. Kkamjong guy is nice and you the baddest male ever that you let him go." Kyungsoo whooed.
 
 
 
"That Kkamjong's name is Jongin, Kyungsoo. Jonghyun is our high school principal remember?" Kris poited his index finger to Kyungsoo's nose. 
 
 
 
"And once again, who cares?" This time, Kyungsoo's voice went higher an octave. "You know what---"
 
 
 
Kyungsoo's sentence hung in the middle of the converse when Kris raised up his palm, signing his smaller cousin to stop his motion as he pick up his vibrating cellphone.
 
 
 
As Kyungsoo faithfully observing Kris' doing, Kris frowned.
 
 
 
 
"This number did call me an hour before this." He muttered all by himself before he answer it. "Hello?"
 
 
 
 
"Daddy!! It's me! Sehun!"
 
 
 
Kris' eyes bulged upon listening to Sehun's voice at the  end of the line, and Kyungsoo who also watched that scene also had his eyes as big as Kris. Only bigger.
 
 
 
"Sehun? What's wrong? Whose number is this? Where are you now?"
 
 
 
"I'm in school and this is my homeroom teacher's number. He told me to call you because he's having a meeting right now. Oh he also ask you to come to my school right now. I'll wait you in the teacher's office, Daddy. See ya!"
 
 
 
Kris haven't managed to say anything as all he heard next as beeping sounds. Kris stared at the his phone then Kyungsoo's face.
 
 
 
"My son's teacher asked me to go to his school. I bet something had happen. Hey, I got to go now, nice to have you back, Kyungsoo." Kris hastily grabbed his coat and car keys as he next sprinted out from his office.
 
 
 
Kyungsoo's eyes are getting wider and bigger, and err.. more surprising.
 
 
 
 
 
"W-- wait, Kris! You have a son???!!"
 
 
 
 
 
______________
 
 
 
 
Chapter 3 is done. Hehehehe what do you think? D.O.'s character inside here was totally random and I think he's quite funny hahaha XD 
 
 
okay then, until the next update where KaiRis finnaly meet up eye to eye uyeahhh!! Love y'all and KaiRis forever! Chiaoo!