Pabo!!

WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY MEETING TEEN TOP?! THEY'RE NOT MY PEN PAL!!!

JaeKi's POV

"Oh, it's started to rain!" I said pointing to the window.

"It looks really heavy, maybe we should stay here and call for your guardians when it's time to leave," Henry said as the contestants were getting ready.

"Hey JaeKi! Look at this!" Taemin smiled as he came in.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Can I see phone?" Taemin asked.

"Yeah sure," I answered as I gave him my phone.

http://www.hardwaresphere.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/samsung-haptic-pop-phones.jpg

It's a Samsung Haptic SCH-W750

I had the cover of the one on the right. I like it a lot, but I also have the cover of the left.

"Ppyeong!" Taemin said as he did something to my phone and returned it back to me.

"What did you put on it?" I asked and looked on the back. It was a picture of Super Junior, Infinite, SHINee, and the,weirdos, I mean Teen Top dudes,"Ah! Kyeopta!"

"Gomawo. Look at Key umma, he looks more cute," Taemin said as he pointed to Key who had put a cute face for the photo.

"He is cute. But baby Taemin is more cute," I answered,"Let's take a picture!"

"Hyung! She wants to take a picture!" Taemin said to the other hyungs and everyone gathered.

"AH HAHAHAHAHA! Onew's peace sign was cut off," Henry laughed.

"Well, with Yoogeun, I wasn't even in the picture for the second one!" He replied," This one is better."

"Ok! We're ready!" Eunhyuk said as the guys lined up in the corner.

Eunhyuk and Donghae had paired up and danced to the Jabbawockeez' own choreography of PYT by Michael Jackson. I LOVED IT! It was also very funny since Donghae was unsure about the Michael Jacksons(pelvis s).

"DAEBAK!!" I smiled as I clapped.

"Jae, you and Taemin will be the judges," Henry said.

"Arasso," Taemin and I said.

"Hyungs, did really good. Daebak, daebak," Taemin said.

"How many points outta ten?" I asked.

"I'd give nine since Donghae hyung wasn't confident," Taemin answer.

"Me too," I replied and put down the score.

________SKIPPING TIME_______(fast forward)__________________

"Annyeonghasaeyo?" A voice said as we finished the punishment time.

"It's Pinkie," I said as Pinkie walked in.

"It's time for you to go now," Henry said.

"Say bye JaeKi," Pinkie said.

"Bye guys~ I had a lot of fun," I said as I bowed and left with Pinkie,"So, how'd you get here. It's raining really hard."

"I had to quickly run here. But the van should be out in front," Pinkie said, and a second later he coughed.

"Yah! Pabo-ya! You're sick now!" I scolded.

"Don't worry. I'm okay," He said...Then coughed some more.

"Now I feel bad! You ran all the way here in the rain to pick me up and you got sick!" I said feeling guilty.

"Don't. It was my choice anyways," L.Joe said as we walked to the van and quickly went in to avoid getting sick, well in Pinkie's case, sick-ER.

"L.Joe, you're sick now," The eldest said.

"I'm okay, hyung,"Pinkie said.

"What's your name? I'm Ricky," A kid, probably 16. with black hair and cute cheeks asked.

"JaeKi," I answered.

"This is L.Joe hyung, ChangJo, Niel hyung, CAP hyung, and Chunji hyung," Ricky said.

"L.Joe, you pabo. You're sick. Do we have to postpone the shooting?" Chunji asked.

"Anio, I can still go," L.Joe said.

"Wait. what shooting?" I asked.

Man, I was a PABO for asking.... And L.Joe was also a pabo for getting sick for me. -______-