What's wrong?

WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY MEETING TEEN TOP?! THEY'RE NOT MY PEN PAL!!!

My Top Ten Killer prevent me from doing anything that can get me in trouble with my body, I never wanted this to happen, but doctors said I was born with it, and some of them developed when I was a young child.

1.I was born with asthma, my mom has it, and I sometimes have an asthma attack.

2.I developed a kind of disease that my doctors do not know about. It forces my breathing to shorten, and when my pulse is measured, the machine, nor the human can find a pulse,tyjkh0 while I'm awake. It has rarely happened but is very effective, and if I heard right, it could be or not be deadly.

3.Bronchitis is one of the diseases that worsen my asthma attacks, it was developed when I was around too many smokers that were my parent's friends.

4.A heart disease was passed down from my early ancestors to me, it causes asthma attacks and seizures.

5.Another unknown disease that causes me to hyperventilate and prevent air from going into my brain causing me to faint,it was developed after I got into a deadly car accident.

These diseases were the reason why I don't have much friends. My mom doesn't let me out the house because she doesn't want anyone to bully me. Although I have these diseases, I don't care too much about them, even when they are life threatening.

"Excuse me, but are you lost? You seem like it," a voice asked. I turned next to me and saw Infinite's (and my bias) Kim Sunggyu.

"Oh, um. Yeah... I just came from America. And long story short, I was chased by some weirdos that caused me to get lost. And I can't be alone when I'm lost, I have some life threatening problems about me," I answered, while rubbing the back of my head. Although he's older than me by like half my age, he's SO C-U-T-E!!! ;P

"Ah, eun yeoleobun.. Well, how about telling me about it while we go to my studio? I've been told I am a good listener. Oh, and do you happen to be a Inspirit? (name of Infinite's fans)" He asked.

"I became an Inpirit not too long ago," I smiled.

"That's good enough for me! Now onto your now story," Sunggyu smiled. I think I might die happy right now. ;)

"Oh! Yeah. I was born with a few illnesses. But some of them can cause death. And I developed some illnesses, that can also cause death and they all happen at any time they want to attack me. I'm very unfortunate to be diagnosed with these illnesses, but also fortune I've survived many of the attacks. I have asthma, and whenever I have an attack, I need to go to the hospital immediately because my mom says if I don't, I'll probably die. And I was also born with bronchitis which makes my asthma attacks worsen, another illness I have also makes my asthma attack worsen and also causes seizures. I sadly developed two diseases, one causes me to faint suddenly and sometimes when I am awake when I can't breathe and my pulse is checked, there's no pulse. The other disease causes me to hyperventilate and faint," I said remembering the attacks I had.

"I'm sorry. I don't think I can ever imagine me having to deal with these. So, do you take medicine to control your attacks?" Sunggyu asked.

"No, since most of them are unknown there is no medicine, and for the asthma, I do have an inhaler. So, this is the place?" I asked.

We had arrived at a big building. Much like the T.O.P building, but this one said Woolim.

"Yup. Come on. Some people are waiting for me in my studio," Sunggyu said as we walked in. After a short while we arrived at his studio,"Oh. And if you didn't get a lot of information about me and my members. We are all currently trying to learn English, but the only ones that can speak fluently are Dongwoo, L, and of course me. So keep that in mind in case you want to ask something."

"Arasso, oh, and I'm also trying to learn Korean. And I'm able to call you oppa right?" I asked.

"Of course you can. Hey guys! Look who I met today! She's lost," Sunggyu smiled as he opened the door. And as soon as I saw a pink blob, I made a run for it. Darn! I thought I could trust Sunggyu! >:(

"Yah! Come back here!" Pinkie yelled.

"No! You're gonna sell me to the BLACK MARKET!!" I screamed.(If I'm correct, the black market is where anything that isn't supposed to be sold, is sold in the market.)

"Why would we sell you?!" He replied.

"I DON'T KNOW! MONEY I GUESS?!" I answered.

"I'm seventeen! Does it make sense for me to do that?!" He retorted.

"Teens these days are often bad people!" I replied.

"Aren't you a TEEN?!"

"I'm a PRE-TEEN!"

"Aish!" I heard Pinkie say. I took a glance back and saw that he'd stopped to catch his breath, along with his friends.

"I'm never going to trust you," I spat and ran off.

"WAIT! You'll never be safe if you run off!" He yelled,"Aish."

I ran into an empty alley and sat down. I kept wheezing. That's a bad thing. I touched my now swollen lip. Now that's VERY bad. My breath shortened everytime I took inhaled. I tried to take my pulse, but I couldn't find it. I needed help.

"Mom? Did you pack the asthma machine?" I asked the person on the other line of the call.

"Yes, it's in your luggage. Why? You having another attack?" She asked.

"Ah, no, I was just curious," I answered,"Thanks. Bye mom."

"Bye JaeKi, take care and don't trust strangers except for that friend of yours," She replied.

"Ok. Bye," I said and hung up.

I stood up, and walked out the alley. Only to be caught by Pinkie. The sudden surprise scared me and made my heart skip a beat. I fell on my and grabbed my heart. Now it hurt to breathe.

"You idiot!" I growled,"You made it WORSE!"

"Bwoh? What's wrong? You were fine when you ran off.."He said and grabbed my wrist. Then he checked my pulse,"Bwoh! I can't find a pulse! What's wrong?!"

"Bring me to my luggage! I need something in it! Hurry!" I said as I tried to stand up.

"The dorm isn't too far, just a few blocks. Your luggage was dropped off there. Here," Pinkie said as he carried me bridal style.

"Hurry~"I wheezed and fainted in his arms.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry, for that one subscriber must have thought I was writing a fic with like someone chasing them. For that sub, I'll make a story that's about a chased kid. ^~^