Mix-up

WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY MEETING TEEN TOP?! THEY'RE NOT MY PEN PAL!!!

JaeKi's POV

Aii!! I get to meet Eunhyuk from Super Junior. But the language barrier is really gonna kill everything, I'm still an ok-ish korean speaker. I just can't seem to carry a conversation.... I can't start one in Korean either. I hope he brings Henry with him...

I looked around the airport for Eunhyuk or at least some dude with a sign saying 'Park JaeKi' or 'ParKiHyo' or anything with any of my names in English.

"Park Ki?" A man says as he approaches me. Well,  I KNOW this guy ain't Eunhyuk or Henry.

"Yes?" I said, of course I recognize my name.

"Come with me. I'm your ," He smiled.

"Umm. Okay?" I said, hey I know what learned in school. No talking to strangers, but if he knows my name then I guess he's aight.

"So. When did the plane land?" He asked.

"About an hour ago,"I answered as we got in the car," Not to be mean. But who ARE you?"

"Ah. I'm Mr. Kim. I'll be escorting you to T.O.P Media," He smiled.

"Oh.. Okay," I said.

5....4....3...2...1

"Wait WHAT?!" I yelled," T.O.P Media?!"

"Yeah. You didn't know?" He asked.

"I'm supposed to be going to S.M Entertainment!" I reply.

"No. You're going to T.O.P to meet up with your cast members," Mr. Kim replied with a confused voice.

"Then you got the wrong Ki! I don't know anything about going to T.O.P Media! Who's the boss? TOP from Big Bang?!" I replied.

"Silly girl, his name is pronounce Top," Mr.Kim chuckled as we pulled into a parking lot and stopped into a parking space.

Then some guy comes from the building with a smile and runs at us.

Then speaks to the dude in Korean.

Only words I recognized were, girl, hi, what, why,and  ok.

Those ARE the basics right?

"Hi! I'm Kwon Se In!" The man said.

"Thats.... nice to know," I said backing away slowly, almost ready to run.

"Let's go! I'll show you around!" He smiled as he grabs my hand and brings me in.

"Hey! Wait! I don't know you!!" I screamed trying to break the grip.

"But you need to see the set! It's not the set that T.O.P is associated with, but I just want to show you the set that I'm going to be acting on!" Se In smiled as he kept dragging me.

"Mwohaeyo?" A voice boomed.

Se In and I looked up to see a weird dude, this gave me a chance.

"Hey! Come back!" Se In yelled as I ran away. Now I have to steal my luggage later. -_-;;;;

"No! You're a kidnapping weirdo!!" I screamed and went far ahead. Then I hid behind a tree, I know, a very lame hiding place.

"Hey! Foreigner!" Se In yelled," I didn't get your name!!"

"Foreigner?! I need to kick his ," I hissed.

"Excuse me? What are you doing?" A voice whispered in my ear. I screamed and turned around, while I stepped backwards.

This pink haired bunny who had his hands in his pockets gave me a weird face.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Oh~! There you are!" Se In smiled as he ran to me.

"Block him!" I squealed as I pushed the bunny in front of Se In and ran BACK to the set.

"Sorry sunbae-nim," I heard pink bunny say.

"It's okay. But can you help me catch this girl? I kinda need her to slow down. She's that girl you guys are going to teach," Se In said as the two were running after me.

"Hey! Would you STOP RUNNING?!" Pinkie screamed. I ran under tables, zig-zagged through the crowd, and was able to escape every single time Pinkie or Crazy Se-in tried to grab me.

"Hyung! Mwohaeyo(I think that is right. It means what are you doing)!!" Voices yelled.

"Towajusaeyo!!(Help me!)" Pinkie yelled. I glanced back to see that MORE boys were chasing me.

"AHHHHH!!" I screamed as I dodged a person.

"Come here you!" Pinkie growled as he wrapped his arms around me.

"Let go weirdoff! I'm going to call you a lot of things if you don't!" I screamed trying to escape.

"Stop or else I will make you!" Pinkie replied.

"Meanie, weirdo, weirdoff, pinkie, butthead....." I grumbled to myself as I calmed down.

"With all that running I think I lost ten pounds," Se In panted half chuckled.

"Nado... Nado(me too) ," The rest panted.

"Why are you running?" Se In asked.

I pulled my hood on and hid my face.

"There's a bunch of idiots surrounding me. I'm all alone in Korea, I think I'm gonna have an asthma attack, I wanna go home," I mumbled into my sleeves.

"Hey!" Pinkie said. Obviously, he heard the idiots part.

"Eottokke, gwenchana? (What do I do? Are you okay?)" A different voice asked.

"ANIO!!~(no)" I screamed into my sleeve.

"Wae?(Why)" Another voice asked.

"Choiyunghae!(be quiet)" I replied.

"Napeun(bad)," I heard. Bad?! You're CALLING ME BAD?! You're the ones who KIDNAPPED MEH!!

"Let's leave for a bit. Hey, the car is open," Se In said and I heard ruffling and shuffling. When it died down, I peeked to see no one there. I quickly stood up and ran into the car and locked the doors.

"Mom?" I asked as my mom answered my call,"Was there a mix-up?!"