Our numbers ^_^ Of course :P XD

WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY MEETING TEEN TOP?! THEY'RE NOT MY PEN PAL!!!

JaeKi's POV

Aish. I'm getting a headache with all the noise going on. My sisters really need to shut up. -.- I was about to yell "Shut up!" until heard Korean words. Wait a minute, that ain't my sisters. I quickly sat up, and when I reached 90 degrees, my head hurt more and I laid back down. I didn't feel good in any places of my body. What happened? My memories were foggy, but I remember that Pinkie brought me home and gave me my inhaler. I was crying last night because the attack was really bad and I didn't want to die. Ai, I think I should stop. My headache is getting worse. I guess I'm sick too, since I was crying a lot. Every time I cry, I get majorly sick for like a week.

What's with all the noises down there? The people there are really annoying!!!!!! >:(

"Hoya! Hajima!" someone screamed. That's it, now I'm pissed. I sat up, earning my fever headaches to worsen, and headed for the door.

"Be quiet! Will ya?!" I screamed over their voices. Infinite and these Weirdos were friends, I just know it,"I'm already sick and I have a headaches. But please, be quiet!"

Then I closed the door, but I didn't slam it shut. I'm not use to slamming it.

I jumped onto my bed. There was about a five minute silence before I started to drift to sleep. Until there was a bam on the door. I groaned and shouted,"Mwo?!"

The person behind the door just banged again.

"I'mma slap you if you don't leave!" I yelled, I know, impolite, but they've already pissed me off enough

"(그녀를 괴롭히지 않는다) goelobhiji anhneunda Dongwoo. Geumanhae," I heard someone say.

"What did that dude say?!" I asked after I heard the guy at the door say,"Arasso Hyung.".

"I told him to stop bothering you," I heard the voice say.

"Kamsahamnida whoever you are!"I replied.

"Welcome!"Mystery voice replied. Oh, so it's either Pinkie, L, Sunggyu, or Dongwoo.

"Finally. Its quiet," I said as I fell asleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

L(Myungsoo)'s POV

We were able to find the key that opens the door to the girl's room. All of Infinite wanted to see her because we weren't able to yesterday. Since she ran off.

"She's a fast runner. Is she Byunghyun?"Sunggyu asked.

"Hyung! She's so fast! If you chase after her, after you get tired, I'm pretty sure you've lost about ten pounds!!" Ricky answered.

"For some reason I want to chase her. To see if it's true...."Dongwoo said.

"Or to lose that ten pounds you gained recently," I laughed.

"Meanie," he replied.

"Sh, were opening the door,"CAP said.

"Wa, she's pretty cute when she's sleeping," I commented.

"Yeah, but we gotta keep quiet before she wakes up and,"Niel said before her phone rang, letting us listen to her ringtone which was Super Junior's Eunhyuk saying "Wake up yeobo~". But it was loud enough for her to stirr in her bed,"Kills us! hide!!"

Most of us hid under her bed, some ran outside closing the door, and the others hid in her closet.

"Hello??" The girl asked groggily as she answered the call.

"Annyeong JaeKi!! Where are you? We couldn't make it to the airport, but we got news that you weren't there," We heard Henry Lau cheer. The girl, JaeKi, shot up in her bed and grabbed the clock. It was noon on my watch.

"Oh my god~ I'm sorry. One of my friends let me stay with them for a bit," JaeKi said.

"It's okay. How about in ten minutes, we as in Super Junior and you meet up at the park in front of SM?" Henry asked.

"Okay. Ten minutes, park in front of SM," JaeKi smiled.

"Okay see you later mei mei(lil Sis)!"Henry said. What does that mean?

"Tiajian gege!(bye older bro)"JaeKi replied and hung up. Then ran into the bathroom to get ready. Everyone took this chance to get out of the room and escape.

"How does she know Super Junior?" I asked.

"I'm the only one who knows this but, she is Eunhyuk's pen pal from the states. Her trip here was only going to be focused on Super Junior. But since their comeback was coming soon and we needed a girl for our show, we decided it would be better if JaeKi stayed with us and became the main character in our show," CAP said.

"You guys said she was a pain right? Well, I think she's kinda nice. It's just that I'm guessin she thought you kidnapped her. And give her a lil slack, she has more problems to take care of. She doesn't know who you are and doesn't trust you, she has health problems that can take her life away, and she's away from home," Sunggyu said.

"Health problems?" Hoya asked.

"No time to explain she's comin down. And I call dibs on bringing her and I'm bringing Sunggyu and L with me!!" WooHyun said.

"Hide! Again!"Sungyeol screeched but not too loudly.

"Oh! She's back! She's back!" JaeKi sang as she ran down the windows,"Before the dawn! Before the dawn!"

We were about to interrupt her but she'd already left.

"She's an Inspirit! And man she's fast!!" WooHyun said.

"Let's hurry up so we can catch up!" I said and ran out to find the kid. She was already at the stop light that was very far away. :O But we ran to catch up.

"JaeKi!"Sunggyu yelled when we were getting close. But JaeKi didn't even notice us at all and ran across the street. Then I noticed she had earphones.

"She's listening to music. She can't hear you," I said as we arrived at the light. WooHyun kept pressing the button over and over again, I honestly thought that it was gonna break.

"Hurry up! We're gonna lose her!!" he kept saying. Then when the walk light came on, we sped across the street to catch up to the still running girl. When we caught up to her, Sunggyu grabbed her wrist. Like instinct, JaeKi Turned around, used her free hand to grab the hand that captivate her left and twisted it.

"Ah! JaeKi! That hurts!!" Sunggyu cried in pain. As soon as JaeKi saw his face, she let go and bowed a million times.

"Ah, I'm sorry!!" she said.

"It's okay. I'm just glad you didn't break it," Sunggyu laughed,"So. Heard you're going to meet SuJu. Mind if we you??"

"No. But how'd you find me?" Jae replied as we started to walk this time.

"Let's just say we ran into you," I said.

"You're MyungSoo, and that's Jonghyun's twin! WooHyun right?" JaeKi asked.

"Ding ding ding you won!" Sunggyu and I smiled.

"Now I just have to remember the others," I heard Jae mutter quietly,"So where's the others? And weren't you guys with Pink head and the other weirdos at the dorm?"

"Originally but we wanted to bring you to your meet with SuJu. You don't really know where SM is do you?Oh and WooHyun just looks and sounds like Jonghyun," Sunggyu asked.

"I know it's that way and that it's next to this park and I saw it while I was driven to T.O.P. And who are those weirdos??" JaeKi asked.

"They're our friends. I'm guessing you're not an Andromeda. But they are Teen Top, your oppas. So be nice to them. And can I see your phone?" I answered. After retrieving the phone I added everyone from Infinite and Teen Top as a contact. Then after that I secretly got WooHyun,Sunggyu, and my picture so Jae had a contact ID picture. And I sent some photos of the rest through Bluetooth. Then I gave back the phone.

"Oh they're there. Sorry I couldn't talk to you much because of my English. But good luck with them. I heard they LOVE kids!" WooHyun smiled.

"Thank you. Bai-Bai oppas thanks for escortin me here," Jae said as she hugged us.

"Bye Jae," WooHyun and Sunggyu said.

"Annyeong Ki-Ki dongsaeng. I'll see you later arasso?"I asked, then I whispered,"Text me and Sunggyu later."

"Arasso. But I d-" she said but I cut her off.

"Well let's go guys," I said and started to drag the two away,"And Ki-Ki, just look at your phone. Most of the answers are there."

"Okay!"JaeKi smiled,"Annyeong Oppas!!"

"What did you put in her phone?" Sunggyu asked.

"Our numbers," I smiled.

"Of course,"WooHyun laughed.