Mianhae, if i scared you, there is something about him, that remind me to someone...

You Are The MOST BEAUTIFUL Thing I Ever Had....

Yoona's POV

"YAH!!Yoona ah!!!Wait for us!!" Taeyeon unnie shout to me while they all chasing on me.After she shout, i stop my step and turn back to them.I go to hug Yuri, who is my BEST BUDDY.I cry in her shoulder.

"What happened to you, Yoona-ah?" Jessica ask me

"I don't know, i just feel like...feel like...like..." i stammered, i just don't know what just happened to me.

"Aishh, don't wet my clothe!" Yuri said, and then she comforts me.

"Mianhaeyo, if i scared you,  Yul-ah"

"It's okay deer, just tell me what happened" the girls ask me what really happened to me a while ago.

"I don't know, after i look his face, i feel like there is something i hate about him.Now, i really hate him.Remind me to somebody...." i said

Yeah, that guy's face remind me to somebody i hate in the past.Make me want to kick his out of my life.But i don't really know why i scream that sentence to him while ago.My mind did it, but inside my heart, i say that i like him.But deep inside my heart i feel like he is guy who ruined my life.But he isn't the same guy.Something in him remind me with that bastard who ruined mu life.But, Some of him is different, good different.A different that i like.

"Who is it?" Seohyun ask me

"I think i know who is it..." Yuri said, and look at me and show me 'is it him?' face.Then i nod, after that, she tell the girls who is it.

"YAH!!!HOW DARE 'HE' TREAT YOU LIKE A TRASH???!!!IF I MEET HIM, I'LL KILL HIM UNTIL HE...UNTIL HE....AAARRRGHHH!!!!I HATE HIM!!!WHO THE HELL IS HIS NAME???" Hyohyeon yelling and throwing the sofa's pillow.

"He is...Kim........"

End of POV

Siwon's POV

"What's wrong with her? Am i look like a gangster who kills everybody???" i said with a bit anger voice

"Yah, ahjussi~ calm down" Yesung teased me

"Stop!Siwon-ssi, why do you think she ran away from you?" Donghae ask me

"I don't know, but i'll try to greet her again...So, let's go to work guys, we have full schedule today" i said and push my hyungs's body to the van.

What did she thought about me, that made her ran away from me?Are we have met somewhere???OMG, i'm so frustrated by what happened a while ago.After we got into the van, i sit near window and looking outside the window.Yeah, thinking about the girl in my dream's name.

"Im...Im Sojin, naa, Im Jeumsa, what name is that???Im Gaenim...noo....Im Yoona...its nice name, maybe it's her name, haha" i thinking and smiling

"Yo, why are you smiling like moron???" Heechul hyung said to me

"Hmmm..."

"Are you fall for her?" he ask me

"Who??" i ask stupidly

"That girl, who shouting to you while ago."

"Hehe, i think so, she looked so innocent, pretty, and nice girl"

"WOWWW!!!!Our Simba is fall in love!!" Eunhyuk shout, i just give him small smile...

"Am i fall for her???" i still doubted what i'm feeling right now.......

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Sorry guys, i didn't update yesterday...and sorry again for this SHORT chapter.I have no idea what will the next thing will happend.

This chap really short, i'm sorry, and its , sorry guys.I'm so tired lately....

Wish me luck!!!

and thanks for the comments, really like to read it...^V^....