How Weird

You Are The MOST BEAUTIFUL Thing I Ever Had....

After finishing show on ***** TV

Siwon P.O.V

"Hyung, are we having another schedule?" i ask to Leeteuk hyung.While i walk down the stair.

"Aissshh...i'm going to die if we have another schedule" said Kyuhyun.

Yeah, we are so busy now. Since our 3rd Album. We have full day schedule for interviews, shooting our film, and training for ALL WEEK!!!!!!Our manager is really CRAZY!!!The good part is, i have to go to shooting for a drama i'm playing on a week Holiday this summer.YES, I HAVE TO WORK ON HOLIDAY, WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS PERSON!!!!(My manager)

"I don't think so guys" answer Leeteuk hyung while looking at our schedule paper sheet. All of us sigh relieved because of the good news.

"Thank goodness..." Eunhyuk sighed, and me........i'm jumping and smiling crazily because of Big relieve. All of my hyungs stared at me and laugh so hard

"Okay, then, let’s go back to our dorm" Yesung said, breaking the party of laugh, and we go to our van outside the SME building.

Inside the van, all of us start to sleep. All of my hyungs and me are sleep, except Ryeowook, Shindong, Donghae, and Sungmin.They, immediately open their iPod, start music and singing along. Such a weird situation, they all took out the iPod on the same time! Sungmin the only one who set rock music. He is listening to Are You Ready from their 3rd album. He really enjoy the music and then he sing while he move his hand as if he play drum. He hit his hyungs body with unrealized mind. He also close his eyes, so he definitely unrealized what he is doing. He hit Yesung who sit next to him, and he also hit me, who sit next to him too. I automatically wake up and react like there is robber in our van, (how can there is a robber in moving van, it can be, who know???).People on the van directly wake up to and saw me sit on the sofa acting like ninja with closed eye (can you imagine how is my face?).After a while silent, they burst out laugh. Then i open my eye and look at my hyungs.They are all laughing so hard. Even Eunhyuk rolling on the floor of the van, our van is quite big.

“What happened??” i ask my hyung who still laughing.

“HAHAHAHAHAHA…you...haha~ your face…WAHAHAHAHA” Heechul hyung said and at the same time, he laugh too.

“Yah! Yah! Enough, poor Siwon, don’t treat him like that!” said Leeteuk hyung little bit yell, and everybody go back to their activity silently.

“Do you guys see how is the react of Siwon’s face when he does this…” said Leeteuk hyung break the silent, and he show ninja’s style, and all people in the van burst of laugh again.

“Yah! Now stop!” said Yesung

“Thanks for ENDING the “Laughing Party”, but why are you guys laughing at me that loud?” i asked him

“Aissh, forget it, go back to sleep, you seemed so tired” said Eunhyuk, while is the others still giggling.So i go back to sleep peacefully.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~||After 2hours||~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Outside the dorm, still in is the van.

“Guys, we are here, come on, get up!” Leeteuk hyung said while he poking his dongsaeng to get up.

“HOAAHMM!!!I’m soooo tired” i said and come out from van and walk unsteadily.

After i come out from is the van, i see a group of girl inside the hall of our dorm building. My eyes catch a girl with long straight brownish black hair, smiling and joking with her friends. I can’t move after see her.

“Who is she? She looks so cute when she is smiling” i thought

Then Leeteuk hyung just drag me into our dorm.After we get into our dorm, i enter my room, laid on my bed and still thinking about that girl. I wonder where they are live. Who is that girl???

“Come on Siwon, are you just going to stay here or looking for her??” my mind said

“Yah! But not today, and not now, i'm tired” i said answering myself.

After that weird short conversation i felt asleep. The weird thing is i’m dreaming about that girl! How weird????Actually I little bit like that dream.So i sleep in peace……

End of P.O.V.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So this is my first chapter......

do you like it???

so, Comment and Subcribe are waited...

if there is something wrong with the grammar, i'm sorry...

REMEMBER THIS:
NO COMMENT, NO UPDATE

so, it's clear enough right, if you want quick update, so give comment...

don't worry, if there is no comment for 1/2 days, i'll keep update....

Annyeong....

Gamsahabnida...