What kind of Meeting is it??????

You Are The MOST BEAUTIFUL Thing I Ever Had....

Hi guys!!!this chapter will be the second chapter i posted today.Since there is nothing to do in my house.Yes, i'm really have nothing to do in my own room except write this FF...^V^

ENJOY!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Siwon's P.O.V.

Yawn*HOAAAHMMMM~~my alarm wake me up.Then, i sit on my bed and smiling.

Really nice dream i had last night, but i can't tell you the story because it's secret and only can be enjoyed by the dreamer, kekekeke.It's nice morning after all.I open my eyes and the sunlight go through my eyes, causing i can’t see anything clearly.After a couple of second, finally i can see clearly.It's so nice to see the view outside from my room.

After enjoying the view for a while.I take my towel and go to bathroom.I having cold water shower.Then i do my daily activity and change my pj to black long sleeve paired with purple jacket vest and black jeans.This summer not too hot, it's warm summer, so i decided to wear that clothes.

Before i go down to have breakfast with my hyungs, i do my hair perfectly.

"Siwon-ahh!!!!!!!Breakfast time!!!" shout Donghae

"Okay, i'll be there in a minute" i shout back to him from my room.

"Yes!!!Hurry!!if you don't want to scolded by manager hyung!!!" said Leeteuk hyung

"I'm coming~!!!" i said with sing a song voice, and go down to the kitchen

"What's up with the breakfast today??" i ask to Ryeowook, the Chef of Super Junior.

"I'll going to make 2 menu, that will be pancake with strawberry or chocolate sauce, or scrambled egg with sausage and french fries.The drink will be shake or orange juice" said Ryeowook tell us the menu.

"Hmmm, i'll go with pancake and shake, who with me??raise your hand please" i said, choose the menu and ask my hyungs who agree with the food i choose.

Yesung, Leeteuk, Donghae, and Kyuhyun raise their hand.

"So, Ryeowook, you'll make 5 pancakes with...what sauce do you want?" i ask them again

"I choose strawberry" said Kyuhyun

"Me too" said Leeteuk

"So, Yesung, Donghae, you guys choose chocolate sauce?" i ask them....again, and they nod.

"Ehm, check, 2 strawberry sauce pancakes, and 3 chocolate sauce pancake, and 5 shake" i repeat our menu

"Okay then, Shindong, Sungmin, Heechul, and Eunhyuk...Yah!where is that monkey???" said Ryeowook while he cooks the pancake.

End of P.O.V.

Eunhyuk's P.O.V.

My phone ringing the alarm ringtone, i wake up surprised by my phone sound

HOAAAHMM....wow, what is this smell, its smell really good.Woaaah, they cook breakfast!!yummy, and i'm starving, what time is it???I look at my desk clock and my eyes widened!!!

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!IT"S ALREADY 7.30 AM!!!!WHY DOESN'T ANYBODY WAKE ME UP!!!!" i shout in my bed.I jump out from my bed and rushed to my bathroom.

"YAH!!LEETEUK HYUNG!!WHY DON'T YOU WAKE ME UP????!!!!I HATE YOU GUYS!!!!" i scream from my bathroom to my hyung in downstairs

"YAH! MONKEY!!!DON'T BLAME ME IF YOU WAKE UP LATE!!!IT'S YOUR OWN FAULT TO SET UP YOUR ALARM CLOCK AT 7.30!!!!" Leeteuk hyung said, and at the same time, he go to my room and look at my desk clock.I see, it's my fault then, kekeke, I'M BABO MONKEY.

"Hyung-ahh~ Mianhaeyo, jeongmal mianhae ahh" i apologizing to Leeteuk after i take a bath and i just wear a towel and just wrap it onto my waist.

"Yah!!get dressed!!you just dropped your towel!!WAHAHAHAHA!!!" Leeteuk hyung said and i realized what is he talking about!MY TOWEL JUST DROP AND I'M BEING MAN!!!I rushed to close my door and get dressed, technically, cover up my body!!!

End of P.O.V.

Author's P.O.V.

After Eunhyuk come down to the kitchen.He found nobody, so, he go to dining room, and found his hyungs all in there.Eunhyuk's coming start the breakfast.Afterthat, they all go to the hall of their dorm.When they reached hall, Siwon see the girl who is in his dream and he also saw her yesterday.Siwon mesmerized by her beautifully face, soft smile, and make his heart beating so fast!He immediately go to her.

Siwon's P.O.V.

This is the girl!!!I'll go to her now, i can't lose her anymore!!

flashback, Siwon's dream

'Where am i??' i asked my self.I found myself lie down on the green grass.

'Anybody here???!!!' i said little bit yelling.

' You're in the place that make your mind clear and make you relax' a woman voice said

Yes, that place did make me really relax and my mind amazingly clear!

'Who are you?' i asked to the woman voice.While i tried to stand up.

Suddenly, there is a girl in front of me, she looked so familiar.She took my hand and drag me to a little hut.She told me to enter the hut, so i entered the hut.Inside the hut is really wide place, really WIDE place.It's impossible, i thought, how can a small hut outside, become a wide place inside still disbelieve with what i'm looking at.She took my hand and asked me to play with her.I'm really exited on that moment.

'Who are you?you didn't answer my question' i asked her

' Just don't worry Siwon-ssi, you'll be okay with me' she said

We had so much fun at that time.I play like a little kid, but i didn't feel like a weirdo, because there is a girl, who really pretty accompany me.I didn't stop smiling while i play with her.

' Hey....’ i tap her shoulder

' Yes, Siwon-ssi?'

' How can you now my name??Even i don't know your name' i asked her

' Haha, my name is Im....'

KRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIINGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!! My alarm clock waked me up, i'm bit sad because i just heard her first name...

'Im....'

End of flashback

"Excuse me..." i excused myself to them

"Yes," the girl said, she looked so surprised when she sees me

“Are we have me..."

"YAH...WHO THE HELL ARE YOU!!!??FREAK, GO AWAY!!!I DON'T KNOW YOU< GET THE HELL OUT FROM HERE!!!" suddenly she yelling at me and run away before I could finish my word.

All of people stared at me.

" Ummm, mianhaeyo ahjussi " her friends said and go away

"WHAT THE HELL!!!AM I LOOKING LIKE AN AHJUSSI TO YOU???"

" Yah, Siwon ahjussi " Leeteuk hyung teased me and all people burst of laugh.I just can sigh heavily.

Yoona's P.O.V.

' WHY THE HELL I'M RUNNING AWAY FROM HIM???!!!WHAT IS THE HELL GOING ON WITH ME???!!!!!I EVEN DON'T KNOW HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

So, what will happen to both of them???

haha, actually, i don't know what I will write for the next chap....

How do you think???

yeah i know, the word still !!!

i hate my self...

Comments and subscribed still waited....

Remember:

NO COMMENTS NO UPDATE!!!!

GAMSAHABNIDA FOR READING MY 1st FF....

SARANGHAEYO ALL....

<3<3<3<3<3