A L P H A

테 밪k ┊The Pack┊ Apply closed

C h a p t e r   2
A L P H A
 
Six days passed and the hype of the rumors had decreased, much to the students dismays. The school seemed rather at peace since no one has spotted any reporters or noisy fan boys, which pleased Carol a tad bit. However now that one of the member s of the Pack was revealed everyones attention was literally on her. See, the students began to wonder if she was a member of the Pack then it only made sense whomever she hung out with or practiced with was probably a member as well, but no one has had that much luck on there side since no one's been able to piece the puzzle together, till today. 
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 
"Nakta," Camel, is what Carol said as she spotted him not far from the principal's office. Nakhu glanced at the scource of it came from. "Yah, don't call me that." He greeted as he began to eye the empty halls around them, making sure no one was around. "Wae? wasn't it your stage name?" Carol teased leaning against the wall opposite from him. Nakhu sighed, "was being the key word." he replied. It only made things worse as Carol eyed him. "What are you doing here anyways?" she asked ignoring his last comment. Nakhu shrugged, Mrs. Gyum wanted to speak to me about my training and no doubt your stunt which you've pulled off and have been making it harder on the rest of us." Carol smirked "So worth it." she added as the vice principal opened the door to Nakhu. "Mrs. Gyum is now ready to speak with you, Mr. Ganzorig." he paused his dark eyes meeting those of brown, which belonged to Carol herself. "Ah, Mrs. Jung, I don't think you've been called to Mrs. Gyum's office." He bluntly added only to recive a smirk from the said girl. "Aniyo, I wasn't." She said, bowing a quick goodbye to Nakhu and the vice principal. The principal then turned his attention to Nakhu eyeing him very closely. "That girl," he paused raising his finger to where Carol had been. "Is nothing but trouble, you be smart and stay away from someone like that." he grumbled before leaving Nakhu to Mrs. Gyum. Entering the Principal's office was less intimidating than entering the CEO's office, but of course the person behind the doors were still the same. "Mrs. Gyum," Nakhu greeted with a smile, before taking his seat. Mrs. Gyum returned her smile, greeting him as well. "How's the training going?" she asked cutting to the chase. Nakhu nodded, "It's been not bad?" he meant it as a statement but it came out as a question. Mrs. Gyum ignored it and nodded at her future Leader, which she herself selected just for the group. "I'm glad to hear that, espically with one of your members disobeying me every now and then." Nakhu nervously chuckled, "she means well." Nakhu tried as Mrs. Gyum rubbed her temples, "as long as your in control, I think I could sleep a little bit better," she stated as she approved Nakhu's excused to leave. "God forbid, the others get any ideas or Imma end up with white hairs." She mummbled pulling up the other  Pack members profiles on her computer screen. 
 
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 
Author's Note: Congradulations Odoriko~  Its official I'll be now working on chosing the other members of the pack and look foreward to how this storying is going to look ^^ I also want to thank those who've worked really hard on your apps, it means a lot to me to know you've all taken your time to write your own individual character :)
'u.