Z E T A

테 밪k ┊The Pack┊ Apply closed

C h a p t e r   1
Z E T A
 
Since yesturday rumors have been spreading and have been exagerated. Teachers began to whisper amongs themselves on who was secretly the CEO, while students tried their best to spy, unsuccessfuly, might I add, on said teachers but so far, no word, nor information regarding the CEO has gotten out to the media nor has the media been able to reveal any of the members of The Pack.. Till today.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 
"Mrs. Gyum, I've spotted a few reporters lurking near the school." Mrs. Gyum tilted her head as her eyes settled on one of the many teachers that whsipered about the recent reporters. "Do you know why?" She asked returning her gaze on her computer as she began to type every now and then. The teacher shuffled his feet contemplatin on what to say while Mrs. Gyum cleared her thorat as if telling him, to say something or leave. "I don't really exactly know why but I over heard some of them talking about one of the member of The Pack whos picture was uploaded on the Unity Entertainment's Website." Mrs. Gyum paused at what she heard, before rapidly typeing into the oh so familiar website. "Carol Jung."Mrs. Gyum murmuered, her full lips now thin from the anger she held. "I've taken the liberty to Mrs. Jung here, Mrs. Gyum." Mrs. Gyum just nodded, not trusting her own voice at the time. The teacher sensing this immediately opened the door to the intimidating Mrs. Jung who was tapping her foot to an unknown beat. The teacher then left, leaving the two alone. "Mrs. Jung, sit down," Mrs. Gyum paused turning the computer screen towards the girl, who was occuping one of the red seats while dropping her bag to the floor. "Lets cut to the chase, shall we? I know your the one behind the picture that was uploaded." Carol smirked, "It was easy too, did you know you keep your office unlock and the website log in?" Mrs. Gyum bite the inside of her cheek sighing at the girls blunt truth. "Are you not even going to deny this?" Carol shook her head, No. "Whats the point on denying something, when I haven't been able to erase the footage of me sneaking in your room, yet." Mrs. Gyum sat there eyeing her troublesome yet future Idol. "So your also the one behind the reportes from yesturday too?" Carol cussed in english before standing up and picking up her bag. "I dislike a lot of things but Liars are on my top list." She then left the room without another word. "Aishh, that girl," Mrs. Gyum slummped against her seat eyeing the picture Carol uploaded, "Who does she think she is, walking out so cooly like that." she finished lightly hitting her head, "Aigooo, these kids will be the death of me."
 
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 
Author's Note: Congradulations tianajaofa~  I really liked your character and found her to fit in as a Zeta in The Pack. I really hope you liked this chapter and hopefully the rest of you did too ^^ For those who applied as a Zeta, don't fret I might still have you in the story but under a diffrent position :)
'u.