T E A S E R

테 밪k ┊The Pack┊ Apply closed
T e a s e r  # 1
TEASER 1
 
It was snowing when the reporters and fans began to appear, at first you'd think it was for Naeun from APink for their upcomming concert or for EXO's Kai who just came back from advertising and permoting WOLF, but they weren't there for them. By the time the vice - principal, himself, of Seoul Arts Highschool, came down to the front gates, there was already a huge commontion of girls with silly signs screaming for the CEO herself. While reporters tried to catch at least a glimpse of her. See, a couple of days ago a rumor was spread  of Unity's Entertainments CEO, the same CEO who handpicked Unity's upcomming coed group,  was rumored to be working as a teacher at Seoul Arts Highschool, however none of the students knew who or how she looked like. Actually thats a lie, only a few knew how she looked like and knew her very well, however they were sworn to secretcy to not speak a word of it, to anyone. So how did the rumor get started? and why was she so important to begin with? The students nor the teachers who attended Seoul Arts High really were able to answer these questions because they themselves had no idea. So by the time the vice principal had settled the crowded area and was able to shoo any curious students or teachers, he went back into his office and continued his meeting with the principal.
 
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 
"Mrs. Gyum, I have taken care of the reporters and screaming fans. I have also made sure that the teachers and studens were able to coninue their activities." Mrs. Gyum turned from her window to smile at her co-worker. "Thank you," she wasn't able to finish her thanks before the vice-principal began his rambilings, "How is it possible for a CEO, who owns a company and also has to take care of those trainees, who are rumored  to soon debut, wouldn't you think working here as a teacher would just be too mcuh? I, for once know from experience that being a teacher isn't as easy espically when planning your students homework, tests and the whole classes activites," He paused realizing his blunt rambilings and in front of his superior, "Of course, you'd know, Mrs. Gyum. You've been teaching at a very young age." Mrs. Gyum shrugged it off sitting on her chair sighing quietly to herself. "Theres no need to discuss this, this issue is between the CEO and herself." The vice-principal nodded making his way to the door, but paused when reaching for the knob, "Mrs. Gyum," he hesitated, his back tensing before continuing, " Do you know who the CEO is?" Mrs. Gyum tilted her head to the side, her black hair swaying to the side as she smiled with her soft lips. "I do not." she lied. The vice-principal happy with the answer left, leaving Mrs. Gyum to her corrupted thoughts and her stress of the rumors of herself working part time at Seoul Arts Highschool. At first, it was a very smart plan, to work in a school that focused on musical talents as well as academics, and being able to watch closely and observe her students, who may have that one spark that showed potential as a member in her group or as a student who needed a bit of a push to achieve their dreams, in another company. Never the less, she helped and lead her students to greatness without being noticed, until now. Mrs. Gyum shook her head to get rid of her thoughts and stretched her arms above her head. "Aigoo. I think I need a quick break or I'm going to go insane." She murmered.
 
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 
Author's Note: I hope this teaser was in your liking ^^ By the way I've decided to make a deadline so I can get some aplications in  :) For those who've taken their time to apply, I thank you ^^ until next time ~
'u.