B E T A

테 밪k ┊The Pack┊ Apply closed

C h a p t e r   3
B E T A 
 
Everything was back to normal, as Mrs. Gyum would mutter as she walked briskly through the school's corridors. She'd every now and then peek into classes to make sure everything was going as schedule. Mrs. Gyum smiled entering the yearbook calss, trying to seem as if she was sneaking a peek like she did with other classes when really, she was trying to check up on one of the pack members. Smiling into the class and keeping her gaze arround the students, she realized the member was missing. "couple of your students are missing." Mrs. Gyum started conversationaly with the teacher. The teacher nodded, "They needed a couple more pictures for the year book while some voulunteered to take pictures for the newspaper." he replied. Somehow in the back of Mrs. Gyum's mind she knew which one that member had chosen.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 
Elle smirked hearing Carol and Nakhu talking about our up comming debut, speaking about the stage settlements and other stuff Elle wasn't as intrested in as they were. She took pics here and there of students whom were out of classes just wondering. Bored and wanting to get this over with, she took a quick glance at Caorl who was smirking at the latter, signaling her to start. Smiling happliy  she turned slightly, "Nakhu~" The girl cooed taking the picture of the couple behind her, "Say cheese!." She shouted snapping a couple of pics of the dazed couple. "What do you think your doing?" Elle smiled stumbling on her feet a bit before waving the camera at them. "School's newspaper!" She shouted, running away before Nakhu was able to click the peices together. "Aigoo," Elle panted taking a break from running. "This better make the headlines." Elle murmmured leaning against the wall as she began to scan the pics she took sticking her tongue, "Cause I did not expect Nakhu to run after me." She murmmered still a bit peeved of her running, since it was never disscussed oveer their plan, nor was it even an idea that he'd run after her when she took the picture. Elle sighed settling down behind one of the schools pillar as she continued her picture scanning. "For someone who only takes selcas of myslef, I'm pretty good." "So they came out good?" Elle jumped a bit only to nod at the approaching girl who settled herself next to her as she looked over her shoulder to eye the pics as well. "Yeah, which you owe me for." Elle replied eyeing Carol. Carol looked around as if making sure no witnesses were around. Elle furrowed her eyebrows together knowing what the latter was doing, " Y A H ~ stop playing around and just pay me. Mr. Twae isn't someone you keep waiting espically since my classmates already went back in. " Carol smirked paying the girl. Elle glanced at the money she had, only to accusingly look at the girl. "Unnie, a 100 won?! these pics are worth way more than 100 won espically since Mrs. Gyum isn't someon to be messed with plus she can kick me out of the group, if she knew what I did. So believe me, if you don't give me more I'll take you down with me." Elle threatened sweetly, raising her hand for more money. Carol simply cursed at her dongsaeng. "For someone who looks really cute and innnocent in the group, your just as cunning." She replied slapping another bill. Smiling at her 250 won, Elle nodded, "So worth it." She replied getting up from her seat and taking her leave. By the time she was down the hall she heard Carol shout, "And don't forget to put ALPHA in bold letters." Elle nodded turning around to Carol, "Kay!." she shouted back not intrested in the conversation since her money was already safely settled in her pocket. 
 
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 
Author's Note: Congradulations Scenic ~  I couldn't quite find any black and white gifs of the ulzzang you used so I settled with Do hweji, hope you don't mind^^ 
'u.