Chapter Two

Perfect Lover

 

Idk how long this chap will be cause im uploading from my ipod~

 

 
"Jjajjan!!", NamJoon and YoonGi said together.
We arrived at their house, finally.
I had my mouth wide open like my eyes.
"Waaahh!!", i exclaimed.
"You like it?", a male voice whispered in my ear.I nodded like 5 times and turned around.
It was TaeHyung.He smiled.
TaeHyung messed my hair a bit up, but he did it carefully.Closer and closer he came to my face.Nothing other could happen than blushing like a tomato and widen my eyes like this 
"You....", he began.
"You cute little girl", he said smiling and walked pass me.Tilting my head I turned around following with my gaze Taehyung.
"Why are you blushing?", a male voice asked me, I could tell it is Jin.
"Eh? A- Aniyo! I'm not!"
Jin chuckled.
He grabbed my hand and we walked into the house.
 
After showing me the house and my room they left and gave me some time to rest.
I searched in my suitcase for my cellphone and wrote a message.
 
'To: MinYoung Eonni :3
 From: DaHye ya^-^~
 
Eonni! I'm with BTS, you know who I mean right? ㅎㅎ^-^ They're very nice to me and I like them very much! When will you come back from Busan?'
 
 
"Food is finished!!", I heard Jin shouting from downstairs.
Leaving my phone on my bed i ran downstairs.
A felt a hand on my hand.
"Eh?" I turned my head and looked at Hoseok, smiling at me.
"Let's eat well together oh?", he said with a eye smile. I nodded and smiled back at him.
 
"Okay guys! Sit down and eat or the food will get cold!"
I walked with the other boys down and sat down.
Jin sat down beside me and smiled."Try my food first!"
I nodded and smiled.
"Yah...". I tilted my head turning around. YoonGi was looking at me with a serious face. "Be carefull....when you eat his food for the first time it will taste good but his food always tastes the same!"."Eh?"
"Yah! Stop telling her that! That's not true!", Jin said pouting.
 
Aww he's so cute. 'Eh wait! What?' I shook my head and tried some of Jin's food. 
My eyes shot open. All the boys were staring at me. Beside me I heard Yoongi whispering "I told you..I told you..". I looked to Jin who had a hopefull expression on his face."Wahhh!! It's Delicious Oppa!!", I exclaimed smiling at him. "O..Oppa?", Jin tilted his head. Quickly I covered my mouth.Did I just called him Oppa? I really just called Jin Oppa?
Slowly I looked up to him.
 
Jin and also the others started chuckling. "Wae? Wae? Wae??", I whined pouting at them. 
"You're so cute!", Taehyung said and laughed."Yah, call me Oppa, too, arasseo?" TaeHyung smirked at me."M-Me too! Call me Oppa too!", Yoongi exclaimed beside me.The others joined them and I had to call them all Oppa and I didn't mind it at all! 
 
~~When they finished eating
 
Looking at my phone I saw I had One new message. 
"MinYoung Eonni", I mumbled with a smile.
 
'To: DaHye ya^-^~
 From: MinYoung Eonni :3
 
ㅋㅋㅋ Good! I think I will be back in a few days, mianhae, wait for me ;3 Yah, tell me! Who do you like the most?'
 
"Eh?!"
A bit confused I started thinking.
Jin was nice to me...and TaeHyung too...Ah! What am I talking about!? They are all nice to me! But who do I like the most?
I decided to reply to MinYoung later and go to the boys a bit.
'I never really talked with Jimin...'
, I tought and searched for his room.
 
[Jimins POV]
 
I was practicing the dance to our song 'No more dream' when I heard a knock on the door.
I turned the music off and grabbed a towel."Come in!"
Actually I tought one of my Hyungs or the maknae were coming but I didn't tought that DaHye will come to me!
"J-Jimin Oppa..", she said looking to the ground.
I smiled at her cuteness. How can she be so cute just by walking into my door?!
"Is everything okay?", I asked while sitting down on my bed and patting beside me to tell her to sit down. She walked to me and sat down beside me. It was silent.
I looked at her face. 'When you look closer at her she becomes even more pretty and cute'
I quickly shook my head. What are you thinking Park Jimin!? Stop it!
 
I cleared my throat."So... Is there something you want to tell me?", I asked looking at her from the corner of my eyes. 
She was nervously playing with her fingers. When you looked up at her face you could see she was blushing.But why?
I tilted my head.
"Jimin Oppa..", she mumbled.
"Ne?"
"Can you dance something for me?" DaHye blushed even more and covered her cheeks with her hands.I smiled.
"Sure! I can show u our dance to 'No more dream'!"
She nodded and looked excited at me.I smirked and turned the music on."I will show you the best dancer you ever seen in your life, oh?!"
She chuckled and nodded.
 
I started dancing. I danced like i never danced before. Feeling like my moves are getting smoother and better every second.
Sometimes i looked up to DaHye.
Her eyes were all sparkling and focusing on me. I blushed.
'Control yourself Jimin!'
Trying to focus on the dancing i kept on going. Getting totally lost in the music and dance I smirked and lifted my shirt at the 'La la la la la~' part. Lifting my shirt and showing my abs like nobody was there.
"J-Jimin Oppa.."
"Huh?!"
 
I stopped.I looked shocked at DaHye because I totally forgot she was here! Quick i put my shirt down.
"M-Mianhae! I got lost in the music, u know?", I said and awkwardly laughed.
Looking over to her I could see that she was blushing, blushing even more than before! 
"D-DaHye ya...."
She looked up to me and smiled.
"Y-You did very good Jimin Oppa! I will go now, okay?"
She quickly stood up and ran out of my door.
I sighed.
Walking to my mirror I lifted my shirt, looked down to my abs and sighed again. Putting my shirt down I started ruffling my hair.
"AIIIISHHH! Park Jimin what are you doing?!"
 

 

Annyeong :3
 
Here's the second chapter ~~
 
enjoy, comment, sub pls