Chapter One

Perfect Lover

                                                            Chapter One - Perfect Lover

 

"We will arrive in Seoul, South Korea in 5 minutes.Thank you flying with Korean Airlines!"

 

 

"Ugh...so heavy...", DaHye sighed.She walked out of the plane with her suitcase in her hand.

People walked pass her, mumbling stuff like: 'Annoying little kid' or 'Stupid kids these days' because shelloks like a little toddler at the aiport.

She ignored all of them.

 

"Waah! It's so pretty here!", DaHye exclaimed with a big smile on here face.

Amaized by everything she stumbled over the airport.

"Huh?" She recognized a sign: MinYoung's little friend

 

She tilted her head.Looking up to the guy who's holding the sign.

He wore a black shirt, black shorts and dark glasses.Like his friends were also clothed in black.

"J..Jeogiyo!" DaHye runned, well at least she tried it with the heavy suitcase in her hand, to the guys.

"Are you MinYoung's friend?", the guy with the dark glasses asked her.

 

DaHye nodded."Arraseo..", he began.

"Come with us!" "Ah.. Ye!" She grabbed her suitcase and followed him.A brown haired boy stopped walking, turned around

and walked to her.

 

He took the suitcase out off her hand and smiled."I will take it"

"K..Kamsahamnida!" He chuckled and shook his head.

 

"I'm Kim SeokJin, but call me Jin."DaHye nodded and blushed a bit.

 

The seven boys and DaHye walked together while the boys introduced theirselfs to her.

Kim NamJoon, Kim SeokJin , Kim TaeHyung , Park Jimin, Jun Jungkook, Min YoonGi and Jung HoSeok.

They live together in one house and have a little group called Bangtan Boys.

 

"Bulletproof Boy Scouts!" YoonGi smiled proudly." And you sing and rap together?", DaHye asked.

"And dance together!", Jimin added and smirked to Jungkook .

Dahye nodded." But..."

 

The boys stopped walking and looked at her.

"What? Gwaenchana?", Jin asked her.She smiled a bit.

He is a nice guy.Tall, handsome, cute, kind and caring.

 

"Ye...but where is MinYoung ?" DaHye pouted and looked to the ground."Aah! She's in Busan!", NamJoon said and started walking again.Busan?Why is MinYoung in Busan?Where should she stay?With NamJoon &' CO? she can't stay with seven boys in one house!

 

"Yah...what's wrong?", TaeHyung asked and grabbed her shoulder.Now the rest of the boys walked to her.

"Eottokajyo ....Eottokajyo?", DaHye mumbled.

"You will stay at our place!I thought MinYoung told you that?" 

 

Yoongi scratched his head and looked to NamJoon.

A hand grabbed hers and a other patted her head.She looked up and saw Jin.

 

"Gwaenchana ", he mouthed to her.

 

 

 

They took a taxi to their house.

Because the taxi was so small, it was a big taxi but still too small, DaHye had to sit on one of the boys lap.

"You can sit with me!", YoonGi said.Namjoon slapped his head.

 

"Don't trust him!He is a ert!Just sit with me!", he said and pushed YoonGi away.

"Yah! Don't you dare push me!" "Yah stop yelling at me!I'm your leader!

"And I'm your Hyung so stop yelling at me!"

 

They continued yelling at each other and finding reasons to be better than the other.Taehyun and Jin walked to DaHye and both sighed." They're always like this", Jin said and blew his bangs.Taehyung nodded in agreement.Jin clapped his hands.

 

"Okay the maknae line and J-Hope in the back and the rest in the middle!", he screamed almost.

Jin got in and looked at DaHye. "Sit with me!", he said and patted his lap.

She blushed because of his cuteness.

 

Jin smiled at her when she sat down.She blushed even more.

Now the rest of the boys went into the car.

The Maknae Line - Jungkook, Jimin, Taehyung and HoSeok(or J-Hope) in the back and Jin, NamJoon, YoonGi and DaHye in the middle.

 

The boys told the taxi driver the address, he nodded and started the car.


 

Annyeong haseyo! 

So here's the first chapter~~

I had to write it twice because my iPad battery was empty ㅠㅠ

I have only 3% left now heh~ It's a boring chapter I think.. I want to write more but my battery....Mianhae ^-^~

Comment, Subscribe pls