Chapter Six

Perfect Lover

 

He sighed.

"DaHye ya." TaeHyung said and continued walking. She looked up to him. "Who do you like the most of us?"

DaHye became silent. The silence broke when  Taehyung's  Handy suddenly began to rang.He murmbled a little 'sorry' and answered the call. "Yeoboseyo? Ah, NamJoon Hyung. Okay, we will come home now. Ok, bye." TaeHyung ended the call and sighed.

"Was it NamJoon Oppa?" He nodded."The boys want to make a BBQ."

"Really?! I'm very hungry!"

Taehyung chuckled and raised his eyebrows.

"But we just ate cake."

"And...?" Taehyung laughed and started to walk faster. "Wae?! Why are you always laughing?"

 

"Because you are cute!"


 

"I can smell steak!!" 

Taehyung saw DaHye running past her to get her food.

 

"Ah, DaHye ya...tell us, where did you go with TaeTae??", NamJoon asked focused on the steak on the grill.

DaHye blinked at him. "We went on a date."

"On a date?!", Jimin and Hoseok asked. TaeHyung raised an  eyebrow and chuckled a bit amused." Jealous?", Suga asked smirking at Jimin and J-Hope. Hoseok shook his head and glared over to Taehyung.

Everybody grew silent.

NamJoon looked around. This awkward silence ....., he thought .

He coughed and clapped his hands. "Well, let's continue withe the BBQ!" The boys mumbled a small 'yes' and walked back in the garden.

"DaHye ya, help me with the steaks and stuff."

"Ne~", she nodded and followed NamJoon.

 

"TaeHyung!Hoseok! Get the plates the steaks are ready!"

Taehyung nodded and walked inside.Hoseok followed him. Again they became silent. Taehyung was busy dragging the plates down ofthe shelf while Hoseok just stood there and bit his lip.

He is angry.

He is jealous.

He doesn't want to be,but he is.He can't change it.

He just likes her.

 


 

"Yoongi Hyung! Go and help this idiots in the kitchen! I need the plates now"

"Arasseo."

Yoongi went to the kitchen, but stopped when he heard Hoseok's angry voice.

"What do you think are you doing?!"

Yoongi was shocked to hear this angry tone in his voice.Hoseok is usually always positiv and friendly.

He never is angry at something or somebody.But this time it's different.

He is serious.

"What Hyung? Why is it a problem when I go out with DaHye when you guys are not here?!"

Yoongi peeked into the kitchen and saw Hoseok clenching his fist.

"Do you actually know how much of us like DaHye? All of us! I don't know how much they like her but still..."

Taehyung laughed a bit and smirked at his Hyung.

"Seriously?"

He stood in front of Hoseok and stared into his eyes. I really want to punch his handsome face right now..., Hoseok thought.

"If they like her as much as I do....then they should try to get her right?"

Yoongi sighed. "I knew it..." , he whispered to himself.

He tried to walk backwards to NamJoon and the other but fell over his own bag one the floor.

"!"

 

"Suga Hyung, what are you doing?", Taehyung asked.

Namjoon and the others came into the house too.

"So...I asked you guys to get the plates,but.....what the heck happened?", Namjoon raised an eyebrow at Suga, Hoseok and Taehyung. Suga coughed and quickly stood up.

"Hoseok is jealous at Taehyung! I didn't do anything!"

Hoseok shot a glare at his Hyung saying 'You are dead meat'

 

Namjoon chuckled.

"And why..?" Suga turned around and pointed at Dahye. Everybody looked at her now.

She pointed at herself mouthing: "Me?"

"Yes! He's jealous at V because of this bunch of cuteness!", Suga said and looked at Hoseok.

"Dahye ya, I..." "I love you? We already know that part! You love her V! Same like Jungkook."

Jungkook, Taehyung and Dahye blushed.

 

Jimin just sighed and looked away.

"We all like her, okay? But we can't share her...", Suga finally said and looked at every single member.

"She is our dongsaeng! Minyoung too! But...

 

She has to choose one of us."

 


 

OMGANNYEONG READERS XD

I wrote three pages in my note book in school Kay? I'm done I'm so DONE my hand hurts 

And then I had to type all this again in the iPad god damn ><

Huuah~~~~ So here's the 6th chappie FINALLY

Hope u like it. Ignore grammar, spelling etc etc u know :P

I love u bunches <33  BTW my bias is HOBI now Kay?! that's why I added him lol But I still ship Dahye and Jimin trololo

Comment, Subscribe! / runs off/

*Miiichan* <3333333