♕ chapter 3

〈 SM ENTERTAINMENT GIRL GROUP 〉B.E.A.U.T.Y
 
 

 

` ( DON'T GET LOST ANYMORE )

 

"Jongin, let's go buy chocolate at my favorite shop" Jongin eyes widen at Chom Eun statement.

"Are you kidding? It's really far away" Jongin replied. Chom Eun stomped her feets. 

"But I want to buy chocolate at there. Please please" Chom Eun pouted. Jongin raked his hair with his hand before he sighed, finally gave in.

"Okay, but we will get back before 7pm. I have practice after this" Chom Eun smile.

"Okay!" She raise her three fingers and make 'o' sign. 

 

"Oh my god, where is them? Where is them?" Instead of the oldest, Hwayoung concerned of Jongin and Chom Eun the most. She keeps walking back and forth while repeating the same word again and again. 

"Calm down, Hwayoung" Jiwoo said to Hwayoung before she turned to the two youngest.

"Can you contact her?" They shook their head.

"No, I keep calling her but it always goes to voicemail" Jaemin answers make Jiwoo sighed.

"Aish, where could both of them be?" Hana bit her lips. 

"She could be dropped out if the staff found out that she's missing" Hwayoung said. 

"But why only Chom Eun unnie? It could be Kai too" Jiyun asked.

"It's because Kai had debuted and it's such a ridiculous comment to say that he's dropped out from the group because he go somewhere without company knowing while Chom Eun, she still trainee and there's a possibility that she could be replaced if she act like that" Haneul who keeps silent from before, explained longly to the second youngest. Jiyun slowly nods her head, half understanding and half not. 

"I'm sure the dance teac-" Hwayoung words were cut when their dance teacher, Ahn Hyeyoung come into the room. 

 

"Okay guys, let's start practice now" Hyeyoung clapped her hands. The six girls look at each other and anxiously going to the center of the room. Hyeyoung frowned.

"Wait, why only six of you here? Where's Chom Eun?" She asked. The girls look at each other.

"Chom Eun is not feeling well so we told her to just go back to dorm" Haneul suddenly speaks. Hyeyoung and the others turned to her.

"Really?" Haneul nodded her heads. Hyeyoung turned to others and the girls quickly nodded too.

"Okay, I believe you guys but if I found out that Chom Eun is not sick and at somewhere, I will surely tell the CEO" Hyeyoung said sternly. The girls flinched at the mention of CEO as they know how cruel he is. They looked at Hyeyoung and nodded their head slowly. Hyeyoung stare at them for a while before she clapped her hands again.

"Okay, okay. Now let's start the practice" 

 

"Chom Eun, please choose it quickly. We're going to be late" Jongin said, frustated that Chom Eun still pondering what chocolates should she buy. 

"Should we buy this or this?" She turned to Jongin and raised two chocolates in both her right and left hands. Oh my god! Jongin thought. 

"Just take both of them. Didn't I say that I will buy it for you?" Jongin takes the chocolates in Chom Eun hands in his left hands and grabs Chom Eun wrist with his free hand before taking it to the counter to pay for them.

"Thank you, thank you" Chom Eun said and giggled at the sight of Jongin paying. 

 

"Look now we're late" Jongin said as they were waiting for the bus to arrive. Chom Eun pouted.

"I'm sorry" She kicks the stone in front of her. Jongin turned to her and sighed.

"It's okay. Besides, it's fun to absent from practice too" Jongin smile and ruffles Chom Eun hair. Chom Eun raised her head and grins. 

"Well, thank you" Jongin laugh at Chom Eun words and once again, ruffles her hair. 

 

"Good job, girls" Hyeyoung clapped her hands. The girls smiles as they went to the corner of the room and drinks water. Hyeyoung eyed them before follows them to the corner too.

"So, where will you girls go after this?" Hyeyoung smiled. Haneul, Jiwoo, Hana and Hwayoung eyed each other.

"To the dorm, of course" Jaemin happily answered, follows by the nod from Jiyun. 

"Can I follow you guys?" Haneul, Jiwoo, Hana and Hwayoung eyes widen at Hyeyoung question. 

"N-" However their words were cut by the youngest.

"Of course yes" Jiyun and Jaemin replied at the same time. 

"Thank you girls" Hyeyoung smiled and look at the other four girls. 

 

Only silence fills the car when they're on their way back to the dorm, well except for the youngest who still forgets about Chom Eun incidents. Hwayoung secretly glare at the two girls beside her, however they're still oblivious and still talking to each other. Soon after that they arrived. 

"Aren't you going to put in your password?" Hyeyoung asked as the leader only stands still when they arrived in front of the door. 

"Unnie, aren't you going to open it?" Jiyun shooked her heads and went to the front and put in the passwords before open the door. 

"Ta-dah" Jiyun said as she stepped in, follow by Jaemin and Hyeyoung, before finally Haneul, Jiwoo, Hana and Hwayoung come in. Jiyun switch on the light in their living room and was about to open the light in kitchen when suddenly Hana grabs her. 

"Did you forget already?" Hana asked through her gritted teeth. 

"Forget what, unnie?" Jiyun smiles at the four of them. Hana held the thought of bursting out her anger and take a deep breath.

"We told Hyeyoung unnie that Chom Eun is in the room and sick!" Hana said half shouted. And within a seconds, Jiyun eyes widen as she finally realizes.

"Oh my god, I totally forget it. Fool fool Jiyun" Jiyun hits her heads. 

 

"Haneul, Jiwoo, Hana, Hwayoung, Jiyun, Jaemin, come here" They heard Hyeyoung call them from inside the room. Jaemin, still didn't reaize jumped happily to the room until she finally arrived in front of the door.

"Realize something, maknae?" Haneul asked and raised her eyebrows. Jaemin cups with her palms before she was pushed into the room by Jiyun. 

"What's wrong, u-unnie?" Jaemin nervously asked. Hyeyoung smile.

"You told me that Chom Eun is sick and at dorm.." Hyeyoung face turned to stern. "But what is this?" She pointed to Chom Eun empty bed. The six of them looked at each other nervously.

 

"Are you going back to the dorm already?" Chom Eun asked Jongin soon as they arrived in front of company building. Jongin shook his head and smiles. 

"Of course not. I will accompany you to the dorm first" Chom Eun smiles at Jongin answers.

"Yeayyyy!" Jongin chuckles. 

 

"Thank you, Jongin ah~" Chom Eun said as they were on their way to her dorm with him piggyback her. 

"Anything for you, chocolate mania" Jongin replied and Chom Eun giggles at it. 

 

"Are you sure that they already at dorm?" Jongin asked after Chom Eun put in the password. 

"Yes" Chom Eun nodded on Jongin shoulder. She then opened the door before Jongin put his leg to make the door stay open for them to stepped in. 

"But why is it so-"

 

"Are you finally coming home now, Chom Eun?" Hyoyoung asked with her arms crossed , standing infront of them while the other members behind her, with their heads down. 

 

 

 

 

 

Author note

Jieun: I'm back, people!!! lol finally after nine months of not updating, I finally have some courage to continue back. All thanks to AliceHwang1 who comments recently, thank you girls /winks at you. It takes me a few hours to done it, and I'm very grateful to my brains who didn't make my brain stuck. So yeah, this chapter is still with Chom Eun and Haneul, wait until their debut, okay (Please don't get mad at this poor author). I hope you like it (although it's very terrible) and comment below your opinion. Your comment is what gives me the strength. Till we meet again, guys. Oh, one more thing. I REALLY REALLY MISS ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!! 

Writed on: December 15, 2014

Updated on: December 15, 2014

Characters: 5629

Words: 1226