♕ chapter 1

〈 SM ENTERTAINMENT GIRL GROUP 〉B.E.A.U.T.Y
 
 

 

` ( give my chocolate back! )

 

"Thank you, thank you" Haneul said as she bows to everyone who was in the recording studio. They replied back with a nod along with a smile on their face. She then go to the sofa and take her bad. Fishing out her phone from it, she checks if she receive any message or call. However, none.

"Nothing from him" She pouted before putting it back into her bag. She turn to look at Hana and frowned when she saw that Hana was playing with her phone. 

"You're not going?" Pointing to the door, she ask the younger one. Hana look up and shook her head in reply. 

"I still have recording to do. You can go first, Unnie" Hana grinned before focusing to the phone back. Haneul shook her head before stepping out from the room.

 

"Jongin ah" Haneul waves her hand as she spotted him. Kai waves his hand back and running up to her. 

"Annyeong, noona" Haneul smile at Kai's greet. 

"Where are you going?" Ask Haneul. 

"Recording studio" Kai answer while pointing to the recording room. Haneul frowned before look at him up and down. Her action make Kai chuckle. "Why noona?"

"What are you doing there? Wait, EXO is going to comeback?" Haneul ask with curious yet excited face. Again, Kai chuckle. "Oh, why?"

"Noona, did you forget that I'm going to duet with you and Hana in BEAUTY debut album?" Haneul silence for awhile before she also laugh. 

"Sorry, sorry. It just that this noona is getting old and she rarely remember things now" Both of them laughed at Haneul's word. Haneul then look at her watch and realized that she's late for practice. 

"I'm going first, okay. I have practice after this. Do a good job, okay. Hwaiting!" Haneul raised her fist, earning chuckles from Kai. She was about to go away when Kai call her back. Turning to Kai, she raised her right eyebrows.

"Noona, where's Chom Eun?" Kai rub the back of his neck, totally embarassed with the question that he ask just now. Especially when her mischievous smile appeared.

"Don't know~" Haneul answer in singing tone and leaving Kai clueless.

 

Jaemin and Hwayoung look at each other and sometimes glance to Chom Eun. Hwayoung look at Jaemin again before nodding her head. Jaemin nod her head too before going to Chom Eun. 

"Rum Pum Pum Pum~" Chom Eun sing while munching the chocolate. Totally into her chocolate world, she didn't even realize that Jaemin is behind her. 

"Unnie!" Jaemin hit Chom Eun shoulder lightly. 

"Ah, you surprised me" Chom Eun touch her chest. "What do you want?" Chom Eun continue to eat her chocolate. Jaemin her lips and look at Hwayoung who wink at her.

"What are you doing?" Jaemin ask her back. Chom Eun look at the lyrics she was holding before answering.

"This and chocolate" Chom Eun grinned.

"Really?" Jaemin pretend to look amused.

"Why?" 

"Nothing, nothing" Jaemin smile and shook her head. 

 

"NOW!" Hwayoung suddenly shouted from the corner. Jaemin quickly take the chocolate and brought it to Hwayoung. Chom Eun eyes widen before she go to Hwayoung to take it. However, before she can even reach, Hwayoung already throw it to Jaemin. Chom Eun chase Jaemin too, but like before, she throw back to Hwayoung. Chom Eun now was at the verge of tears and ready to cry, when the door suddenly open revealing Haneul who brought drinks on her hands.

"Unnie!" Chom Eun run to Haneul and hug her. Haneul frowned, totally clueless with what happening. 

"Why?" Haneul ask and try to broke the hug.

"My chocolate, my beloved chocolate" Chom Eun wailed and point it to Jaemin and Hwayoung who was eating her chocolate. 

"Jaemin, Hwayoung" Haneul call them. Both girls who are immersed in their own world, stop munching and look at the person who called them. 

"O unnie, when are you coming?" Hwayoung ask with an awkward smile soon as she realize Haneul. 

"What are both of you doing?" Haneul ask and raise her right eyebrows. 

"E-eating chocolate?" Jaemin replied stutterly and raise Chom Eun chocolate. 

"Chocolate!" Chom Eun starts to wailed back. 

"You know what to do right?" Haneul ask again. Jaemin look at Hwayoung before Hwayoung shouted.

"Jaemin, run!" Jaemin who was in daze shocked when Hwayoung shouted but still managed to run with Chom Eun's chocolate. 

"Yah, maknae! Don't run away!" Chom Eun released the hug and quickly chase Jaemin who is running out from the practice room. 

 

"Whoa whoa" Jiwoo was about to fall while bumping to Chom Eun but fortunately Jiyun got hold of her arm. 

"What are they doing?" Jiwoo asked Haneul. Haneul shrugged and go to the right side of the room, followed by Jiwoo.

"Where's other?" Jiwoo look around and only found Hwayoung who is sitting together with Jiyun. 

"Hana is at the recording studio while Chom Eun are playing cat and mouse" Haneul answered.

"What? Cat and mouse? Jiwoo looked at the leader, confused with her answer.

"Maknae stole her chocolate" Jiwoo was about to replied again when they heard Jiyun scold Hwayoung. 

 

"You're crazy really" Jiyun hit Hwayoung shoulder. 

"Auch, it hurts" Hwayoung rubbed her own shoulder.

"You know that..." Jiyun continue to nagging at Hwayoung which Hwayoung only make her poker face and nod like she understands what Jiyun was saying. Jiwoo turn to look at Haneul.

"Yes, Hwayoung and Jaemin works" Jiwoo laughed.

 

"Annyeong kkamjjong" Hana waved her hands to Kai who just enter the recording room. 

"I told you not to call me that, Kim Hana" Kai seriously said that to her but was only replied with Hana stucking her tongue out. Kai chuckled.

"Do you already do the recording?" Kai asked and point to the small room which was use for recording. 

"Yes, but there's a part that I just make mistake so, I have to repeat it again" Hana replied. 

"Kai ah" The producer suddenly enter the room and raise his right hand.

"Annyeonghaseyo" Kai stand up and bow to him. 

"Why you didn't greet me like you greet him?" Hana asked him soon as he sits down. Kai look at her weirdly. 

"We are same age friends" Kai answered. 

"Still, I was your sunbae" Hana replied back.

"Still, I was born first than you" Kai fight back which Hana puffed her cheeks after. Kai chuckled and ruffles her hair.

"Aigoo, this kid~" He said. 

"Stop pla-" 

 

"Help me!" Jaemin suddenly enter the room and hide behind Hana. 

"Yah, maknae. What are you doing?" Hana ask and want to brought the maknae to the front when Chom Eun shouting can be hear near the studio.

"Chocolate!" Kai and Hana look at each other before both of them turned to look at Jaemin. 

"Mind to explain, maknae!" It's not a question but much to order, Jaemin knows that. 

"Er unnie, you know-"

 

"SONG JAEMIN, GIVE ME MY CHOCOLATE BACK!"

 

 

 
 

 

Author note

Jieun: Past chapter, wooo haha

Writed on: March 12, 2014

Characters: 5434

Words: 1159