♕ chapter 2

〈 SM ENTERTAINMENT GIRL GROUP 〉B.E.A.U.T.Y
 
 

 

` ( WHERE'S CHOM EUN AND JONGIN? )

 

"SONG JAEMIN, GIVE ME MY CHOCOLATE BACK!" Chom Eun shouted. Jaemin who was behind Hana, tugged tightly to Hana shirts, didn't realized that she accidentally pinch Hana's waist. Hana groaned slowly because of the pain. Kai look at Hana for awhile before going to Chom Eun. 

"Hye, Chom Eun" Kai greet her in English. 

"Don't disturb me, Jongin. I'm not in the mood" She said, gritting her teeth. 

"Eyy, don't be like that" Kai tried to cheer her up. Pupils in  the recording studio surprised when they heard Chom Eun shouting. 

"I will buy new chocolate, okay?" Kai raised her three fingers and make 'o' shape. Like a miracle, Chom Eun suddenly links her arm with Kai. 

"Let's go!" She smiled and dragged Kai out from the room. 

 

After making sure that both of them already go, Jaemin released her tug from Hana's shirt and go to the front. 

"Explain now, Song Jaemin!" Hana asked her slow but sternly while rubbing the place where Jaemin tugged just now. Jaemin played with her fingers before answering. 

"Hwayoung unnie idea" Jaemin said and grinned. However, Hana is not buying her lie. 

"You better spill the truth or I'll tell Haneul unnie to make you sleep at the living room tonight" Hana threaten.

"Unnie, you know that we all are in diet, right?" Jaemin look at Hana while blinked her eyes a few times. 

"So?" Hana ask as she is impatient with the incident just now.

"Well, it just happen that Chom Eun unnie is eating chocolate. So, Hwayoung unnie and I planned to take her chocolate" She finished.

"Take? It looks more like stealing" Hana replied back and smirked.

"Unnie, don't be mad at me~" Jaemin links her arm with Hana's and shake her body to the left and right. Hana silence.

"Unnie~" Jaemin shake her body again. Hana sighed.

"Okay but remember not to do it again. Understand?" Hana ask.

"Yes, unnie!"

 

"Why?" Jiwoo asked as she take the bottle from Haneul side and drink it. 

"Ah, what?" Haneul regain her consciounes.

"You've been dreaming since I asked you about maknae. What's wrong?" Jiwoo worriedly ask. Haneul shook her head again. 

"Nothing" She smile and bow her head down after that. Jiwoo frowned before a person suddenly popped in her head. 

"Luhan oppa?" Jiwoo clapped her hand. 

"Where? Where?" Haneul raised her head up and quickly look around the practice room. She turned to look at Jiwoo and saw that she's smiling.

"So my guess is right. It's about Luhan. So, what's wrong?" she asked again. Haneul look at Jiwoo before sighed.

"It just that he didn't contact me today so," Haneul stop her sentences.

"So?" Jiwoo mischievous smile appeared.

"So...I kinda missed him" Haneul replied and look at the ceiling to avoid Jiwoo looks.

"Omo, Haneul is missing her boyfriend" Jiwoo clasped her hands and giggles like a high school girl. Haneul still look at the ceiling since she's too embarassed with what she said just now. 

"Eyy, don't be embarassed. It's not like I know you yesterday" Jiwoo stuck her tongue out. 

 

"Then, what about you?" Haneul asked. Jiwoo frowned.

"Me? What about me?" she ask back. 

"You and Minseok oppa" This time, Haneul who is the one who show mischievous smile. Jiwoo laughed. 

"We're just friends, okay" Jiwoo stuck her tongue again. 

"It's not like I know you yesterday" Haneul copy her words just now. 

"Hey, that's my trademark!" Which Haneul replied with laughters.

 

Hana was packing her bags and was about to go when the producer calls her. 

"Yes?" She turned back and ask. 

"Kai ssi, when is he coming back?" The producer question make her facepalmed. She totally forget about Kai. 

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I will try to search for him" Hana bowed continously before going outside to search for Kai. Taking out her phone from the bag, she quickly open the contact and call Kai. However, the call goes to voice message. 

"Aish, pick it up Kkamjong" Hana punched the call button a few times and put it at her ear but it still the same. Hana who was too immersed in her own world suddenly bump to someone when she's walking at the corner. 

 

"I'm sorry" Hana said, still focusing on her phone.

"Hana yah" Hana look up and saw Lay is smiling at her. 

"Oh annyeong oppa" She weakly greet which was noticed by Lay. 

"What's wrong?" Lay worriedly ask. 

"Do you by any chance, saw Jongin?" she ask. Lay frowned.

"Jongin? No. I thought he went to recording studio" Hana sighed and slumped her shoulders down. 

"Okay. Thank you" Hana bow and was a step ahead of when Lay suddenly grab her arm and turned her around. 

"Why?" He ask again. Hana shook her head. 

"Don't you want to tell your oppa?" Hana weakly smile at Lay's word. Again, she shook her head.

"Okay, but let this oppa accompany you" Lay said and want to take Hana's bag. However, he accidentally press Hana's left waits, the place where Jaemin tugged earlier, making Hana whimpered. 

"Hana yah, are you okay?" Hana waved her hands and shook it, signaling it's okay. Lay want to take her bag but before he could take it, Hana avoided him. 

"It's okay, oppa. You can go" Hana smile and make her way to the practice room. Lay could only sigh as Hana go. 

 

Hwayoung, Haneul, Jiyun, Jaemin and Jiwoo were practicing their debut song together. They were dancing passionately when the door open, revealing the weak Hana. Jaemin went to the computer and pause the music. Other BEAUTY members were gathering around Hana. 

"What's wrong, Hana?" Haneul ask. Hana smile and shook her hands. 

"Nothing, I'm okay. You can continue practicing" Hana replied. BEAUTY members look at each other before look at the place where Hana had been holding since she enter the room. Lifting her shirt a little bit, they notice that her waist is red. They gasped, shocked with what they see. Hana quickly put her shirt down. 

"What happens, Hana?" Jiwoo ask. 

"Is it because of me, unnie?" All turned to Jaemin. 

"What do you mean?" Hwayoung then ask. 

"I think that is because I tugged Hana unnie waist at the recording studio just now. I heard her groaned but I thought it was not serious so, I just let it go" Jiyun was about to mad at Jaemin but Hana quickly hold her.

"It's okay maknae. It doesn't even hurt" Hana assured her with smile.

"Not hurt? Are you sure? Because it doesn't seem like it" Haneul folded her arms. Instead of answering, Hana ask they back.

 

"Do you meet Jongin?" 

"Jongin? Wait, I thought he at recording studio" Haneul replied.

"Yes he is, but then he went away with Chom Eun to buy chocolates. Do you meet him?" Hana explained. All members shook their head.

"Oh my god, it has been 2 hours since Chom Eun unnie and Jongin oppa go" Jaemin gasped. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author note

Jieun: Double update and yeah everyone, I've finally updated. Yeay, sorry if it doesn't satisfy you hoho This chapter was actually made before Chom Eun and Haneul incident happen which I keep it in the story. To Hwayoung and Jiyun, sorry that you didn't get too much parts. But I promise that you will get more parts next chapter. I'm really sorry, okay. Please slap this author if you want to /sad. Hope you like it! /throws love to everyone.

Writed on: March 12, 2014

Characters: 5439

Words: 1169