Kyungsoo has a little think about his life.

Exo High School Host Club

What went wrong?

 

When did his life turn out to be so... just, wrong?

 

The girl winked at him. Kyungsoo knew what was strange. And what was strange was a girl liking a boy who crossdressed (though, Kyungsoo thought, in Korea Super Junior seemed pretty popular and they were in dresses more than they were in shoes).

 

He continued with his hosting duties, but afterwards the girl came up to him, eyes a-fluttering, looking as dorky as can be. She pushed her glasses up onto her nose 'I... I saw that.'

Kyungsoo pretended everything was fine 'Saw what?' 

'Saw... your briefs... and...' She blushed profusely.

'And?' Kyungsoo didn't want her to say it, but she would most likely stop there and leave him alone to get an hour of peace in a week of plain weirdness that was his life now. 

'AND I WANT YOU TO BE MY MODEL!'

 

Now that was a bit unusual.

 

No 'I like you.' Hell, Kyungsoo would have been happier if she'd have just outed him for being a creepy, disgusting freak.

 

'Umm, No-' Kyungsoo started

'No!' She shushed him with a wild hand gesture. Another one of the many imbeciles he had recently been befriending 'Think about it. I'll pay you a lot. And it's only for art purposes, it's just... I saw that and I realised.' She stopped herself.

Kyungsoo just waited patiently, then finally said 'Go on.' 

'That. If you were OK with crossdressing in front of so many people, you wouldn't mind being my model?'

She dropped to her knees and grabbed his hands.

'Please! I swear, I don't like you! I'm just really kind of shy and... Art means a lot to me.'

'I... I'll get back to you.' Kyungsoo walked off dazed, settled back down to his science revision and tried to forget about the whole experience.

 

Kyungsoo woke up by his dad pulling the quilt off him, managing to punch himself in the face, hard, when his dad let go. He then proceeded to trip over his school trousers on the floor and face-plant in front of the kotatsu, just about vibrating the table enough to knock his breakfast face down on the floor, noodles and sauce sliding down the edges of the futon.

 

He groaned.

 

And then groaned in a louder more FML way when he remembered the previous day.

 

And he still had his paper round to do this morning after getting home after work, studying and going to bed at midnight.

 

'Kyungsoo? KYUNGSOO!' Tao screamed into Kyungsoo's unresponsive face.

 

'Whaa?' Was the most coherent thing Kyungsoo could say. He was quite proud of himself.

 

'You do know you're going to be late into school if you walk any more like a zombie.' Tao had managed to come into the school drive at the same time as Kyungsoo. 

 

That made him wake up.

 

'Fudge brownies!' Kyungsoo ran through the gate then the doors, managing to (FML again) collide into the crazy girl from yesterday full pelt. Seriously, the gods must hate him. A whirl of papers, and the next hing he knew his side was bend against the wall and her face was slumped against the door. 

 

'Sorry.' The girl adjusted her (thankfully) unsmashed glasses. 

 

'That's OK... can you help me get my stuff?'

 

Thus, Kyungsoo was half an hour late for school for the first time in three years. But that wasn't the worst thing.

 

He had said yes, actually said yes to being a model. And he was seriously doubting his mind. Yes, he wouldn't have to stay up as late, yes she said he could just sleep (even if he wouldn't be comfortable) and he could revise a bit whilst she drew the rest of his body apart from his hands. But he was still cringing from thinking about the experience. 

 

Her face had lit up, her eyes literally sparkled and she let out this weird unbelieveably high pitched squeal before running off.