Chapter 6: Ghost

y Boy in Dinosaur Pajamas

I jolted awake and almost fell off the bed.

I had another nightmare. In this one, I was on a side walk just strolling and strolling for a good three minutes when suddenly a banana peel appears an inch from my foot -oh god, please not this dream again- but it was to late to stop walking. And banana peel slid underneath my foot and I felt my heart dropping. But I don't hit the ground. I kept falling until I abruptly woke up and felt the bed shake as my body jumped. 

Stupid heart attack dreams. I thought as I took in a few deep breaths. I looked toward the window through my beautifully made curtains and saw a big white moon staring down at me. How much sleep did I get?

I grabbed my phone from the nightstand to check the time. 3:37 A.M. My body really needs sleep. I must sleep now, was all I was thinking when I slipped back under the covers.

Sleep sleep sleep, I kept chanting, like a lullaby. Sle-

CRASH!

This time I did fall off my bed.

I groggily crawled my way to the door and used the door knob to drag myself up. Who in the world can be up this early. It's almost four in the morning for crying out loud!

I twisted the knob and stepped out into the hallway, still holding onto the knob, just in case it shut . The barely lit hallway made it look like a scene in a horror movie. The moonlight casted spooky shadows onto the carpeted floor. I shivered.

And then there layed a pale body in front of one of the paned windows, unmoving. Not even a twich of a finger.

Oh no no no. Don't tell me there's a ghost here and it's laying less then six feet away from me. My heart starts pounding as I keep staring but the body still wouldn't move.

I, being the too-curious-for-my-own-good kind of person that I am, started taking small steps toward the figure, even though I had a feeling it was some scary ghost. (a/n: The Master's Sun (: )As I got closer, I saw that his hair looked kind of purple. Purple. I saw purple hair before...

I stopped in my tracks. 

It's the stupid door-slamming jerk. Why is he in the hallway? 

Oh whatever. He can rot in the hallway for all I care.

I spun around on my heels and started for my door but I stopped. He's not a good person, just let him freeze to death and the let the mice eat him. Come on, you can do it. LEAVE HIM!

I bit my lip, closed my eyes, and let out a sigh as I spun around again. The niceness in me just couldn't let him stay out here.

When I got to him, I sat down with my legs under me. If I don't have the will-power to let him freeze, I'll do something else to punish him. Kekeke..

I cleared my thoat and cupped my hand over my mouth. 

"BYUN BAEKHYUN! YAH! YOU DOOR-SLAMMING JERK! WAKE UP!!"

"AH!" He screamed and he quickly sat up, knocking my head in the process. If there were ever any thoughts of thinking he was cute flew in one ear and went out the other.

"OW! Your even a bigger jerk than I thought! You even hurt girls!" I shouted while rubbing my forehead.

"Me?! A jerk? Your the one that shouted into my ear!" He shouted back, also rubbing his forehead while squinting at me. 

I then started poking his forehead. "You ungrateful person! I tried to wake you so you wouldn't freeze out here! A simple 'Thank you' would have been better then bruising my head!"

"Well then, 'thank you'. Happy now?" He said while getting and started walking down the hall.

It was too dark but I heard a door slamming somewhere on the same hallway. 

He lives on the same floor as I do?! Then why did it take me so long to find his room?!

 

The Next Day~

I walked down all the way to the first floor where I saw maids cleaning the pillars. The maids quickly bowed to me and said "Good morning Miss." 

"Ah. Good morning to you guys too. But please, don't bow to me anymore. It...uh...makes me feel kind of uncomfortable. Heh.." I said with a smile. They nodded. 

"Now, can one of you show me the way to the dining room?"

 The maid that helped me pack yesterday came forward and led me to the dining room.

When we stopped in front of a big gold and white double doors, she said, "This is the dining hall Miss. Jin Ae. I hope you enjoy your breakfast."

"Thank you Miss. Tessa. I really appreciate you helping me." She smiled but shook her head. "Please just call me Tessa, Miss. Jin Ae."

"If I call you Tessa, then you must promise to call me Jin Ae, arraso? No more calling me Miss."

"Arraso Mis-... Jin Ae." I flashed her a bright smile and opened the dining room door. I stepped in and shut the door behind me. My jaw dropped as I stared at the room beyond me. The dining table was about 18 feet long and there was a total of sixteen seats. We have so many people living here? 

Well, duh, Jin Ae this is a palace after all. There's gotta be more than just 4 people living here.

There were 8 seats that were already ocuppied. All of them boys.  


I'M SO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN A WHILE!!! AUTHOR IS SORRY!!! I WAS BUSY! BUT I KNOW THAT ISN'T A GOOD EXCUSE!

tumblr_mr5fpzNBSj1sxf0o6o1_250.gif

*SOBS* I'll work harder to update the chapters ^_^ I just need to stop ggetting tempted by the tv and EXO! :3

GAH! THEY'RE SO CUTE! XD THEY'RE IN SYNCH TOO! HAHAHA!!

I think I'll make an update tomorrow, but it all depends on how much homework I get. HEHE ^_^

Also, I've never asked this before so I'm just trying it out, please COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE!

 

BUT ANYWAY~

 

KAIBAEK!

tumblr_mrjy25zKxL1qd2b1mo3_250.gif

tumblr_mrnro2Ml8Q1ru8saco2_250.gif

tumblr_mrnro2Ml8Q1ru8saco4_250.gif

tumblr_mrnro2Ml8Q1ru8saco1_250.gif

tumblr_mrnro2Ml8Q1ru8saco3_250.gif

I wonder if they know that they look like crazy people....

THANK YOU FOR READING!!