Attempt #1

Monster in the House!

"Oh Chanyeol, you came back so early.", Dara watched him come in. She pursed her lips against each other, expecting another person to come in. Her brows knitted against each other, puffing her cheeks with displeasure. Chanyeol chuckled and sat right next to his noona, patting her on the shoulder. 

"Hyung will be coming in. In fact he has something to tell you." 

There was a tone in him that made it suspisious and made Dara doubtful. Well what do you expect when two guys team up and do random crap. Knowing that Jiyong would tell something to someone first before her was weird and some what believable. "W-what? I'm not expecting that jerk! And I bet he has something rude to say!"

Chanyeol grinned half heartedly as he leaned back on the couch, "Well, How do you know I was talking about Jiyong Hyung? Hmm?" He narrowed his eyes at Dara. He gave off this vibe that made her really nervous that could make her hands sweat. She laughed weakly, avoiding his gaze. 

"Well, you both went outside and I figured you met up with him and went home together." she fiddled around with her fingers, tangling them against one another. She bit the bottom of her lip, trying to hold back the hiccups. Chanyeol knew that the moment he hears her hiccups, it meant that she was nervous. And Nervous=truth. 

"Well, I have a question Noona.", Chanyeol looked up on the ceiling watching the lights flicker a little. He didn't smile at Dara because his heart fluttered, he smiled at her because she was going to fall in love for the first time. He didn't regret falling in love with her but he was still happy that she got a man that was able to protect her. Unlike him, he wouldn't be able to protect her because he hasn't matured enough to love someone. He had no expierence.

Dara looked back at Chanyeol hoping he would change the question, "Yes what is it?"

Chanyeol turned to her, leaning on his hand, "Do you like hyung?" 

Dara laughed, "Well I like Suho and Baekhyun since they are really awkward and funny to watch." she was a bit dodgy and since he didn't mention a name she thought about Suho and Baekhyun who were older than Chanyeol. He frowned and shook his head with frustration, "No! That's not what I mean Noona!" he began to throw a fit at her. *Why does she have to be so dense!* he thought and regained his composer, "I meant Jiyong. What is he to you? What do you see in him? What do you FEEL about him." 

His eyes were full of curiousty and anxious but a bit hopeful that she didn't feel the same for Jiyong. 

"C-Chanyeol, why do you want to know?", she stood from the couch, walking away.

"You can't deny it Dara!", Chanyeol grabbed her wrist pulling her back down on the couch. He grabbed her shoulders and faced her to him. Chanyeol's eyes pierced her soul, he was serious. Chanyeol didn't have the word 'serious' in his dictionary. And this was the first time he was actually desperate for an answer. His eyes would continue crying out "Tell me!" over and over again. 

"Chanyeol?"

"Noona, I like you but I need to know your feelings for hyung.", he firmly told her. He let go of Dara's shoulder who bit her nail and hiccuped. 

"Chanyeol..."

Chanyeol grew frustrated and hit the coffee table, "Stop saying my name DARA. Just tell me!" 

"YES I LIKE HIM!", she flew her arms in the air. Chanyeol felt more satisfied with this answer than her denying everything.

"God Damn, that's all I wanted to know. It wasn't so hard to answer wasn't it?", he smiled at her like nothing happened. He returned to the Happy Virus he was and walked into the kitchen. Such a bipolar kid. Dara watched the clock hoping that Jiyong wouldn't come into this moment. She was awkward as hell as she finally confessed that she liked Jiyong. 

At the same time Jiyong went in, and looked at Dara. His heart skipped a bit as he saw her red kissable lips available. He had the urge to run up to her and just steal her first kiss just right there. But, how could he do it when he can't even confess to her like a man. He wasn't scared of dying but he was scared for her rejection. His throat tightened as he swallowed hard, gazing at Chanyeol in the kitchen who raised a thumbs up.

Dara was frozen as well, ducking her head down. *Dara stay cool. He doesn't know yet.*

"H-hi Dara.", Jiyong put together all of his courage and spoke those two words. He cringed and waited for her simple response.

"H-hi.", she trembled and sqeaked into the kitchen, "AH this is Chanyeol's fault! CHANYEOL WHERE ARE YOU!"

Jiyong took a deep breath as he fell to the couch, holding his chest. Never in his life was he so nervous about something considering someone's feelings. He didn't care about what other people felt, except now. Now he knew why people in K Dramas have a hard time confessing. Yes Jiyong watched K Dramas like a normal korean boy should *Joking* 

Chanyeol looked back at the panicked Dara who drank a glass of water. He laughed at her state and walked over to wash the cup she used. 

"Chanyeol what am I going to do?!", she suddenly pulled his long curly hair. 

"Ow ow Noona you might rip my hear off and leave a bald spot. Remember I have to stay handsome to attract girls."

Dara began to fan her self, turning as red as a tomatoe, "What should I do?! He might make fun of me and hurt my feelings and-"

Chanyeol only heard 'and here and, and there', it made him roll his eyes. "Noona can you please calm down? Really. He isn't going to make fun of you and do that kind of thing."

Dara raised a brow and leaned on the table, "How would you know?"

"Well, can you trust your dongseang for once?"

 

 

While they were waiting for the Bathroom, Chanyeol, Jiyong and Dara were left in line. It was really awkward for all of them. Chanyeol and Jiyong since they were Love rivals. Chanyeol and Dara for finding out her secret. Jiyong and Dara for having feelings for each other. It was strange how fate paired them. 

"So..", Chanyeol bit the side of his cheeks and watched the two exchanging looks, "What do you guys have in common?"

Jiyong and Dara threw a look at Chanyeol that kind of freaked him out a bit. They had the same look when they wanted someone to shut up about something they didn't want to talk about. 

"Well, have you guys tried talking about something?", Chanyeol tried to send a signal to Jiyong who gestured him to zip it. Dara watched Chanyeol being strange. 

"Uh-"

"The Bathroom's free to use." Baekhyun came out of the with his wet hair. Chanyeol felt a bit weird seeing him out of the shower, his jaws slightly dropped and couldn't help but watch him walk out of the bathroom. Baekhyun raised a brow and threw the towel on his shoulders.

"Chanyeol what are you looking at?", Baekhyun walked up to th giant. Dara ran into the bathroom, leaving the 3 behind. Jiyong walked away to get a drink of water and Chanyeol was there awestruck by Baekhyun's handsome charisma. 

"Hyung, You're so handsome and cool!", Chanyeol raised a thumbs up, not hiding his blush. Baekhyun nodded and patted Chanyeol on the shoulders.

"Wanna play video games later?", Baekhyun asked him, smiling quiet to brightly for Chanyeol to handle.

"Uh..sure?"

"Okay great, see you later Chanyeol."

Chanyeol watched him leave and looked at the towel Baekhyun threw over his shoulder.

"Whoa, he has this charisma that even men might fall in love with him.", Chanyeol clicked his tongue, "I wonder when will they confess. I have to take a video of this and make fun of them in the future. Or even show this to my future nephew or niece!"

 

---------------------------

A/N:

Haha as you could see I added a Baekyeol scene in here. I just felt like writing a little scene between them.

Anyone want to make a poster for my upcoming new story, My Arrogant Prince? PM me?