Confess

Monster in the House!

"Your city life, Noona?", Chanyeol waited for her response. He leaned on his hand as he looked at the scenery, "Is living there fun like what Suho hyung told me? I've never been there so, I'm not sure." 

Dara smiled and swayed to the side, "It's fine. Well most of the time.." 

Chanyeol chuckled and rubbed his neck, "Whose the guy with the ...blonde... hair and...hehe..", he was a bit too embarrass to talk about any other guys that were close with Dara. In fact he even get's really jealous when Baekhyun gets close to her. He blushed and looked all over the place, his deep voice turning squeaky. Dara looked at the panicked Chanyeol and broke a smile across her thin lips. 

"He's Kwon Jiyong. The ultimate king of jerks and and idiot that can ruin my day. God I really I hate how he makes fun of me and eats my pudding. Makes me take care of our Gaho.", she talked on and on about Jiyong. Chanyeol even went blank from all the information she was giving him. The one expression where he doesn't blink for about 10 seconds with his mouth open. 

"AND!", Dara suddenly yelled snapping Chanyeol out of his Dreaming world, "HE BENDED MY BASEBALL BAT. How in the world does somebody bend a metal bat? Chanyeol tell me?!"

Chanyeol looked a bit confused and puffed his cheeks, "Uh..noona looks like you know him pretty well." Chanyeol played with his long fingers and avoided Dara's eyes. He felt kind of sad she made some kind of close relationship with a guy. Yep, he was a pretty selfish dongseang who wanted his noona for himself. 

"Oh, we aren't close.", Dara waved her hands in the air, "In fact we are ultimate enemies. Total opposites. If I were to choose who would I stay with for the whole day, it would be you."

Chanyeol perked up, happy to hear the words that came out of . It felt like he won a million dollars just hearing those words coming out of . Oh the joy of Park Chanyeol. "Oh, I would like to be with you too..hehe...", he trailed off couldn't help but stutter and blush. 

Jiyong watched from afar commenting on any touching or laughing they have done, "Ugh! Look at them! They are soo mushy and NYA!" 

Chaerin rolled her eyes and flicked his forehead, "Well your plan of making Dara jealous is a FAIL. And what's the Nya?"

Jiyong puffed his cheeks and crossed his arms like a pouting 4 year old child. He kicked the ground with annoyance and continue watching the two of them who continued being mushy and lovey dovey. "Who is that guy, and look at how tall he is!"

"Well he's Park Chanyeol. He is 184 cm tall and is 18 years old..a childhood friend of Dara and works in a farm. Dara's mother is the boss." 

Jiyong shaped his lips into an 'o' shape and nodded his head. "Well I'm Kwon Jiyong. I'm about 174 cm tall and age 21 and the King of Jerk.", he grumbled. He looked back at the balcony and noticed them gone, walking back into the house. "Crap they disappeared! Let's go inside."

"Jiyong!", Chaerin grabbed him on the ear and pulled him back, "Why don't you just tell her that you like her?" 

Jiyong froze at her words and swallowed, he paled a bit and thought of the word, 'like'. What was like or even love mean to him. How did it feel? Does falling for someone feel like your heart keeps missing a beat, your chest burns every time you see the person you love with someone else? 

"Am I..no I can't." 

Chaerin raised a brow and punched him on the arm, "Why not?" 

"I don't know who I really am yet.", Jiyong answered her quiet mysteriously. Chaerin didn't understand him but already knew she shouldn't ask anything more than that. 

"Fine if you say so."

As they walked into the house, a little gloomy, Chanyeol accidently bumped shoulders with Jiyong who wasn't exactly in the mood. Jiyong closed his eyes, rubbing his temples. He took a few deep breaths and looked at Chanyeol with a cold glare. "Can you watch where you're going?!" he exploded. Seungri, Daesung, T.O.P, and Youngbae looked at Jiyong with crossed fingers. Hoping really hard that he wouldn't explode. Chanyeol froze and bowed down in a 90 degree angle, continously. 

"I'm so so sorry! I didn't mean it. I'm really really sorry!"

Dara walked by, exactly on the scene, "What did you do JIYONG?!" 

Jiyong threw look at Dara, "What is everything my fault?!", he lifted his fist in the air. Dara flinched and bit her lip. Chaerin yelled at Jiyong who immediatly dropped his hands to his side and stormed out of the house. 

"Are you okay?", Dara rubbed Chanyeol's back. He nodded and stuffed his hands in his pockets. 

"It was my fault anyway." Dara raised a brow as she listened to Chanyeol, "Your fault?", she repeated. 

"I bumped into Hyung's shouders by accident. I tripped and kind of hit him hard. He was already mad." 

Dara rolled her eyes and fixed Chanyeol's hair, brushing the curls off his face, "Aish, hyung is like that. Don't worry he didn't mean it."

Chanyeol nodded and walked out of the door, feeling a bit confused about her. He didn't get this. He didn't understand if she despised Jiyong or not. When she spoke about him, she would talk hurtful words. But when he looked into her eyes it sparkled than usual, and her heart beated irregualarly.

As he stepped a little bit more outside, he noticed Jiyong sitting on the ground watching the sunset. He bit his lip as he cautiously say behind him, trying not to trigger him again. "Uhm..Jiyong-shi..", he cringed, expecting some kind of dirty words coming out of Jiyong's mouth. But, instead Jiyong actually said something nice for once.

"I'm sorry Chanyeol."

"O-oh you aren't mad?", Chanyeol looked at Jiyong. There was a major height difference between them which made it even more awkward. A dongseang taller then their hyung can hurt their pride. 

Jiyong shooked his head as he cracked his knuckles, "I'm just a bit frustrated."

"Of what?", Chanyeol couldn't really help but ask about him. He figured that this could be a way that he could be closer to anyone close to Dara. 

Jiyong smiled genuinly and laughed weakly, "Well, there's this girl. I like her a lot. Barely realized it right now." Chanyeol felt kind of weird since he had a feeling it was about Dara. 

"It's Dara isn't it?", Chanyeol smiled.

Jiyong froze and turned back at Chanyeol who smiled brightly. Showing all 20 of his pearly teeth, "Uhhh."

"Don't worry about if she doesn't like you..she actually does."

Jiyong was still a little astionished with how obvious he was about liking Dara. Chaerin and him didn't really have to hesitate and think about who he really liked. 

"Looks like I lost.", he leaned back watching the sky go dark. His heart ached a bit and gave up right on the spot. He already knew well enough that he wasn't the man for her. 

"W-wait you liked her?"

"Well, I did. But I don't think it's a like/love but I think it's just a really bad crush kind of thing." Chanyeol lifted his fist in the air, "Fighting on your confession Hyung~!" 

He quickly stood up and walked back into the house making a loud ruckus. 

"Well looks like I won this one."