Back in APINK's room[Without YeolKyung,MyungYa and WooRong]

APINK Fanfiction

P/S ; THIS IS A CHAPTER OF WHAT'S HAPPENING IN APINK'S DORM WHEN Yookyung and Chorong were not around. This chapter is suppose to be the same time as the others were at the amusement park. You get what I mean? xD This Chapter is the same chapter as chapter 7, What I mean is it's happening the same time when they are at the amusement park.

PP/S; Sorry for not updating for a long time lewl owo

 

Eunji,Namjoo,Naeun,Hayoung and Bomi finished their schedules and now they are at their dorm.

'Where's Yookyung and Chorong?' Bomi asked the others.

'I heard that they went to the amusement park with Woohyun,Sungyeol,Myungsoo and Hoya' Eunji told them.

'Pfft' Naeun said while 'sounding' jealous.

'I'm hungry' Hayoung said while rubbing her tummy and pouting >0<'

'I'm hungry too' Namjoo said.

All of them then said that their all hungry.

Bomi and Naeun went to the kitchen to cook ramen.

Hayoung and Namjoo was arranging the bowls and chopsticks.

Eunji was taking out the ingredients for Bomi and Naeun.

Bomi cooked the noodles and Naeun cut the 'stuff' [When I mean stuff, I mean like the stuff which is in Ramen xD BAD ENGLISH ALERT BEDOBEDOBEDO ]

Finally, after a few minutes, the ramen was done.

'Move out of the way!' Eunji shouted to Hayoung and Namjoo who was talking.

'Hot water!' Eunji continued xD

Eunji served the ramen and all of them sniff.

'Wahh, it smells nice' Hayoung complimented (?) the ramen [OTTTTL]

All of them ate the ramen. After that, they drank green tea after their meal.

'Yumm' Namjoo said while rubbing her bloated tummy. [It was when she just finished eating]

Hayoung and Namjoo washed the bowls,chopsticks and cups. 

'I'm sure Chorong unnie and Yookyung unnie are having fun' Hayoung said.

'Yeap' All of them agreed except Naeun who was silent.

'Yah! Son Naeun!. Why aren't you talking? You're normally the talkative one' Bomi said while slightly hitting Naeun's arm.

'I'm okay. Just tired' Naeun lied to them.

'Okay then'

AFTER 1 HOUR.

' I'm gonna go and sleep' Bomi said

'I'm gonna sleep too.' Namjoo said as she goes in her room.

Both of them slept.

Naeun, Eunji and Hayoung was watching the TV. It was their favourite variety show, Running Man.

They were laughing non-stop at Jaesuk and the others.

Hayoung was tired so she slept on the sofa without Naeun and Eunji knowing.

Naeun and Eunji slept on the sofa too.

2 hours later.

Hayoung woke up.

'Unnie-ah! Wake up now! My neck's aching :c' Hayoung said while shaking both of her unnies.

'Aish, arra arra' Eunji said while walking to her room and sleeping on the bed

'Naeun-unnie!'

'Nae nae' Naeun said but she didn't wake up

'Argh, I'll just leave Naeun unnie here since she doesn't wanna wake up' Hayoung said while opening the fridge and getting some chilled drink.

 

--------END OF THE CHAPTER-------

Next chapter will be uploaded within this week. Depends whether im busy or not. Thanks c: