Filming HUSH MV.

APINK Fanfiction

  All the members were ready except Chorong, the leader. The manager was sitting on the sofa. 'Where's Chorong?, Eunji-ah. Where is Chorong?'

'She's bathing now' Eunji was scared that she'll get scolding from the manager. 'YAH! Eunji-ah! How can you leave--' Before the manager can finish his words.

'Annyeonghaseyo. Sorry for keeping you guys to wait, Chorong's here already' Chorong said before he scolded Eunji.

'Okay, now go out and wait for your driver to come and send you to the filming area' The manager said.

'Arraseo' All of them replied.

'Bye!'

'Bye!' they said as they bow.

 

Hayoung, the maknae, was waiting outside for the driver to come. BEEEP BEEP. Hayoung heard a horn. 'PPALI! The driver is here!' Hayoung told the other members. 'Nae nae'.

[THE ARRANGEMENT IN THE VAN]

Front seat ; Chorong | Driver

Second row seat ; Eunji | Namjoo | Bomi

Third row seat [Last row] ; Naeun | Yookyung | Hayoung

 

Naeun, Yookyung and Hayoung went in the van, then next is Eunji, Namjoo and Bomi. Chorong sat at the front seat.

'Ah. Today, we're going to ------------ to film Hush MV.' The driver told the members.

'Nae, we knew that already'

'Oppa, where is the camera for selca?' Eunji asked.

'Here!' He handed the camera to Eunji.

Eunji switched the camera on and tooked a video to tell fans that they are gonna have a new mv soon.

'Annyeong, Pink Pandas! Today, We apink are gonna film a MV for you guys. Please wait for the teaser and the full MV! Thanks!. Chorong, wanna say something?' Eunji asked Chorong.

'Nae.' Chorong tooked the camera from Eunji. 'Hi fans, Apink's leader, Chorong imnida. As Eunji said, today we will be filming a mv for all of you. Please support us! APINK Hwaiting!'  Chorong holded the camera up high 'Members, look at the camera, wave to fans, juseyo' Chorong asked the members to wave to the camera. 'Nae'. All of them waved. 'Okay, bye fans!' Chorong said as she clicks the off button.

 

'Eunji-ah, are you gonna update this to your wagle account?' Chorong asked Eunji

'Nae!'

'Okay'

'Members-ah! We have reached'

Chorong opened the door and went down first. Next is the 2nd row seaters then the 3rd.

'Thanks!' they all said and bowed to the driver.

'Let's go in!' Yookyung said.

 

'Annyeonghaseyo!. We are APINK! We'll work hard for this MV! Kamsahamnida' All of them said to the cameraman(s) and the other workers.

They started the group filimng, then the one-shot filming of each members. Eunji was first, then Naeun,Chorong,Hayoung,Namjoo,Yookyung and lastly, Bomi.

 

--NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE UPLOADED LATER--