Yookyung's happy time.

APINK Fanfiction

[SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING OMG. IT'S 4:30AM NOW AND IM BORED SO I'M UPDATING LOLOL HOPE YOU LIKE IT HUEHUE]

In the morning, the other members were still asleep since they have no schedule today, but one member is awake, Yookyung. She's really excited for her 'date' with Sungyeol. As she was bathing, she sang infinite's song which caused her fellow member, Hayoung to wake up. Naeun was gonna wake up but she slept back.

'Yookyung unnie-ah, why you awake so early?' Hayoung said while rubbing her eye.

Yookyung was singing until she heard Hayoung's voice. 'Nothing' Yookyung said while continue to sing and giggled.

Hayoung went back to sleep.

'Aish' Naeun turned around and closes her eyes.

Yookyung finished bathing and made breakfast for her members, since she was in a good mood today. Namjoo, woke up after smelling a nice smell coming from the kitchen. Namjoo quickly woke up and walked outside to see who's cooking + what food is served today lol.

'Unnie-ah, what are you cooking today and why are you up so early?' Namjoo said with one eye closed and scratching her hair.

Yookyung turned around and saw Namjoo. 'Just rice and omelette' She replied while flipping the egg and smiles.

'Oh okay' Namjoo walks to the sofa and falls asleep.

Yookyung finished cooking and served the food on the table. She heard Eunji singing in the bathroom. Yookyung washes the dishes and rests. Soon, Eunji came out and saw the food on the table.

'Wow, Yookyung, you did this? So early' Eunji said as she turns around and saw Namjoo sleeping on the sofa.

'Yep. It's rice with omelette' She said with a big smile on her face.

'Aik aik, what's up with you?' Eunji knew there was something fishy about it.

'Ooh, nothing hehe' Yookyung said while looking away to not let Eunji see her blushing.

'There must be something' Eunji said while lightly hitting Yookyung's shoulder.

'I'm going out with Sungyeol later' Yookyung said as she covers her face.

'Oh, so that's why the food is here, eh?' Eunji looked at the food and smiling.

'Heh'

Later, all the members woke up and ate the food. Then it was afternoon. The members were in their dorm. Some watching the tv, some in their room.

Yookyung was all dressed up for the 'date'. 'Unnie-ah! I'm going out now~ Bye!' She told Eunji since she's nearer to her.

'Okay!' Eunji replied and continued watching the tv.

 

[next update will be soon i hope keke]