What's wrong with Bomi?

APINK Fanfiction

[OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE 1000+ VIEWS. I WASN'T EXPECTING THIS FANFIC TO GET THAT MUCH OF VIEWS THANK YOU THANK YOU! /BOWS]

''Where's Bomi?'' Eunji asked as she looks around for her.

''In her room, why?'' Chorong, who was sitting down watching the tv replied.

''She's been acting weird lately.'' Eunji said as she sits beside Chorong.

Hayoung and Yookyung came in and sat on the sofa too. They were both chatting.

''Why?'' Chorong asked as she opened her eyes weird, since Bomi's her really close friend, they're almost like sisters, Chorong was concerned about her. Not only for Bomi but to the other members too.

''I don't know, she said she wanted to follow us to train our vocals so she did and then we went there and she didn't wanna sing. After yookyung practiced, Bomi went back here'' Eunji explained.

''Hmm, I noticed that when she came back, she had like a tired expression with her. I was wondering why too. But I didn't asked her.'' Chorong said.

''Chorong unnie, you should ask her. Since you're close to her, maybe she'll tell you.''

''Okay, i'll try'' Chorong said while walking towards the room 3 and knocking the door.

[Namjoo was in Naeun's room resting together]

''Bomi-ah, it's chorong''

There wasn't any reply from Bomi. Chorong knocked again.

''Bomi-ah, please open the door. It's chorong only. No one else''.

After a few seconds, Bomi opened the door and let Chorong in.

''Bomi-ah, what's wrong? Are you sick?'' Chorong asked as she placed her hand on Bomi's forehead. Not hot. She thought.

''Nothing's wrong, just tired.''

''Are you sure?'' Chorong asked again

''Yeap.'' Bomi said as she smiles.

''Okay then, I'll let you rest. Take care, Bomi'' Chorong says as she gives Bomi a big hug and walks outside.

Chorong walks and sits on the sofa beside Eunji.

 

''What did she say?'' Eunji asked.

''She's just tired. That's all''

''Oh. Okay then''

''Unnie, I'm going to practice my dancing.'' Yookyung said as she got up and waving goodbye to them.

''Okay. Be back early'' Eunji said.

 

On the way to the practice room, Yookyung's phone beeped. It was a message from someone, Yookyung clicked on the open button and smiled. It was from Sungyeol.

Hey Yookyung, wassup?

Just going to the practice room, you?

Nothing. Wanna meet up tomorrow?

Sure. What time?

In the afternoon.

Okay, bye.

Yookyung was smiling the whole time. She practiced to dance HUSH and Bubibu. After that she went back to the dorm and ate dinner together with all of them.