Walk

Kiss of Fate

Chapter Two

 

    Many thoughts were flying through Baekhyun's mind. He couldn't believe he's already dug himself a grave this early in his career. He was filled with many emotions all at once, fear, disgust, confusion, and most of all, guilt. He couldn't believe he and Chanyeol were so careless to actually kiss, but at the same time he knew that with a few drinks in his system, he would kiss anyone. That someone just had to be Chanyeol, but Chanyeol isn't a bad looking guy either... He quickly shook the thought out of his head. What am I supposed to do? Baekhyun thought, fighting every urge he had to simply fling himself out a window.

    "We don't know where Chanyeol is either." the manager mumbled under his breath. 

   Baekhyun's head shot up from his palms. 

   "What!?" he stammered, voice filled with disbelief. 

    The mangers face became sour as he snickered back an angry, "That's what happens when you drink! You lost him!" 

Baekhyun looked down and nodded, feeling defeat and disappointment. He's right... Baekhyun thought shaking his head for being such an idiot.

   "Well to be fair, Chanyeol isn't Baekhyun's responsibilty, he's yours, hyung." Xiumin bravely remarked, defending Baekhyun. All the members turned towards where Xiumin was sitting, stares filled with bewilderment. 

Baekhyun looked over at Xiumin, feeling touched that even in a situation this grave, Xiumin still selflessly had his back.

His manager turned towards him to give him a terrifying glare, and Xiumin, in response, put his hands up in defense.

  "I need to call him!" Baekhyun announced, voice full of worry. 

  He got up to leave but his manager stopped him from doing so. "It's no use, we've been trying to contact him for hours" Baekhyun kept his head down at his hyungs words. He couldn't help but feel resonsible for Chanyeol, even though he felt a sense of anger deep within himself directed at Chanyeol. His eyes filled with tears as he played out situations mentally that could've happened to Chanyeol. He hoped he was okay. He hoped Chanyeol was out there somewhere peacefully making his way back to the dorm. 

   "I.... I still have to try..." whispered weakly, many thoughts still rushing through his mind. If I was the one who lost him, then I have to find him.  

   "Very well then." his manager spoke, moving out of Baekhyun's way. 

Baekhyun went to grab his phone, and as he dialed Chanyeol number, Sehun got up from his spot.

    "Excuse me" he muttered as he left the room.

Everyone watched him as he left the room, as soon as he disappeared from the room everyone looked at eachother in confusion. Sehun must've felt really bothered by the situation.

 


 

 

  I need to get out of here Sehun thought as he walked towards the door.

    He grabbed a fashion surgical mask and cap as he placed his shoes on on his way out the door. He put the cap and mask on and then pulled his hood on. Sehun desperately needed to go on a walk. Baekhyun and Chanyeol's actions not only would effect them, but all of EXO as a whole as well. How could they be so stupid? Sehun was full of spite. He was glad he managed to get out of the dorm in time, he felt like he was about to burst but being out of that enviroment caused him some peace of mind. 

    Wait what time is it? Sehun wondered and he pulled out his phone to look at the time. 

    5:51 AM it read. He sighed in relief, he still had time to go on a peaceful stroll, they didn't have a schedule that day until later, and they needed to take a plane there anyway. 

  Crap, I hope we find Chanyeol before it's time to leave. Sehun knew they'd find Chanyeol soon, but he wasn't sure if they would be able to do so before their flight. There was no doubt in his mind that Chanyeol was somewhere out there alive and well. Nobody would kill Chanyeol, he was a crazy, sloppy drunk, and a giant too. He knew Chanyeol must be passed out on some curb somewhere. His eyes widened at this realization. EXO had an image to keep! If Chanyeol was caught passed out drunk in public that's a double scandal! He felt his rage surging back into every bone in his body. This is why I don't like to drink. Sehun thought keeping his eyes on the sidewalk ahead of him.

    I have to find him Sehun mentally noted, And soon...

 

 

 


 

    Chanyeol felt his phone vibrating continuously in his pocket. He quickly pulled it out and froze as he read the contact name. 

  Baekhyun 

   Chanyeol gulped loudly. Should I answer it? Chanyeol wondered starting to become shaky. He still wasn't ready to face Baekhyun, or anyone for that matter, and he knew when he did, it was going to be really weird. He knew people would look at him odd, and judge him from now on. He decided to just let his phone ring, deciding if he answered it people around him would recognize his voice. 

    Chanyeol turned the corner and saw a familiar area Oh thank god, I'm not so far from the dorm he thought, letting out a deep sigh of relief. He kept walking with his head down making sure no one caught sight of him, even though he was a towering giant. He was walking through a large crowd of people and was being extra careful to pass through unseen. Dodging bodies left and right, until finally he got closer to this next turn. He quickly looked up. He knew his way back to the dorm for sure now, he was on the correct street.

    There's still quite a bit of pedestrians He noted, putting his face back down to go undetected. 

    It was too late.

   "Hyung!" a voice called out.

    Chanyeol's eyes widened as he cringed, oh no... he thought still keeping his head down. He heard the person he heard call for him approach him and he covered his face as he looked up at the boy coming his way. Eye's widening even bigger and heart sinking as he realized who that boy exactly was. 

 



 Cliff hanger!!!!! 

Hope you guys liked this chapter as well!

Still short, but I'm working on it!

I'm starting to get worried that this story isn't going to be long enough...

Anyway, please comment!

Thanks!!! - Chanyeolnope